Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah but he's only good for 1 goal a season and if he gets it tonight i'm screwed:wa:

besides at the start of the season i promised franchise a call up and this is it:p

No true Bluebird only one goal per team. lets lok back two seasons ago GEU United Cat 1 goal GEU Div1 Crusaders 1goal GEU Titans 1goal GEU BUlls 1goal GEU Rams 1goal. that was my best season yet. besides summer league I'm good for five to seven then, thats because they let me take PK's:eek: sort of like Franchise this year:p

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Franchise i'll do you a deal
you score tonight against the tiggers and you come with me sat night against whalley div 1..... what do you say :)

No promises on scoring...but there is a good chance with only 2 of 3 goal scorers playing tonight.....but I have a good feeling about KH putting one in tonight.....look for the bank shot off the shin pad.

Bluebird are you coming out to the game?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise, KH what did your guy do that he got suspended indefineatly

Yeah he called the Ref a Fcuking idiot. he was right but he should have just walked away. he gets kicked all game, he gets pushed and shoved, jersey pulled and the ref just lets it go all game until he snapped. it wasn't Langleys fault. I say do whatever it takes to get a guy of his game. and if they see the ref isn't going to stop them then keep doing it. as long as you don't try hurt the other player.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No true Bluebird only one goal per team. lets lok back two seasons ago GEU United Cat 1 goal GEU Div1 Crusaders 1goal GEU Titans 1goal GEU BUlls 1goal GEU Rams 1goal. that was my best season yet. besides summer league I'm good for five to seven then, thats because they let me take PK's:eek: sort of like Franchise this year:p

Hey!!...I have 4 goals besides pk's! Can't help that I am clinical from the spot!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah he called the Ref a Fcuking idiot. he was right but he should have just walked away. he gets kicked all game, he gets pushed and shoved, jersey pulled and the ref just lets it go all game until he snapped. it wasn't Langleys fault. I say do whatever it takes to get a guy of his game. and if they see the ref isn't going to stop them then keep doing it. as long as you don't try hurt the other player.

Scottish Kiss, that sounds familiar doesn't it? ;)

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
:wa::wa:yes i'll be there tonight scouting the talent
and yes kh you right i forgot about that season hhhmmmm how did that happen its as if you had personal coaching or somink:wa::wa:

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
KH scoring tonight ! I must make it down to SRT tonight to witness the great event. No offence meant KH.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2A predictions:

PA Selects 4 - 0 over the rabid Coyotes. That's all that matters.

Div 2B predictions for this weekend:

LUFC Wolves 4 - Aldergrove United 0 - Wolves are the best team in this lousy division
Surrey Bullets 2 - Coq City Ajax 2 - Bullets suck, I played them last year. Which means 2B sucks because your precious Rams lost to a bunch of old barfighters.
GEU Impotent Rams 2 - GEU Tigers 0 - A bad team vs. a really bad team.
POCO United 2 - POCO Royals 2
WHA 2 - POMO Lions 0 - Whalley should continue on their path to overratedness.

Wow...I haven't seen a post this bitter in quite a while. Let's see...2B has 3 of the strongest teams in all of Div 2 this season...all of whom score a lot, and don't give up many...oh, and when the three play each other, they tend to result in tightly played one-goal matches. Right, such a lousy division...

Take your head out of your a**; The fumes are quite obviously clouding your judgement.

~Shaven.

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha thats one of the best reactions i've seen ..
but they can b*tch about our division all they want
when they meet any of the three of our teams or even the rest of the teams in 2B (minus alderwhole haha) they will get whats coming to them..

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i wish i could play against our div 1 team...
we played them for 15 min at practice
i walked around 3 or 4 guys and passed off to stallion i think right on the penalty spot.
and were up one buzz
they really dont have anything going for them...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i wish i could play against our div 1 team...
we played them for 15 min at practice
i walked around 3 or 4 guys and passed off to stallion i think right on the penalty spot.
and were up one buzz
they really dont have anything going for them...

I don't even think they train anymore, they weren't there this week. Not that it was helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0