Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm shite faced right now. I should have had two goals tonight but I hit two fcuking posts off of headers. great crossing tonight by the mighty Rams. good all around game by the two GEU teams. I'mgoing to go spill my cookies .............out

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would say about an inch, although I'm on the border :) Unless it heats up or rains I don't think there will be many games this weekend :(

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anybody around Cloverdale Athletic Park? Any snow? Ajax have NINE players out, including the whole starting back line and the keeper, sure hoping for snow!!!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anybody around Cloverdale Athletic Park? Any snow? Ajax have NINE players out, including the whole starting back line and the keeper, sure hoping for snow!!!

If you're playing today I would say cancelled, as there was an inch and a half when I woke up, and it's snowing like crazy right now. How's PoCo looking? I know we're in PoMo tomorrow but I assume the snow would be the same.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Stallion, yea, we're supposed to play tonight at 6:00, glad to hear its snowing, I hate postponements, but I'll be glad for this one. Its also snowing here, so I'm sure Moody's also getting it.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you're playing today I would say cancelled, as there was an inch and a half when I woke up, and it's snowing like crazy right now. How's PoCo looking? I know we're in PoMo tomorrow but I assume the snow would be the same.

How is it out there Whalley...playing tonight for the Cobra's....lots of snow?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How is it out there Whalley...playing tonight for the Cobra's....lots of snow?

Yeah, the wife works at Central City Tower and she said it's coming down hard, doubt the game will be on with 10-15 CM expected.

On the plus side, even with your win last night you still won't pass us if we don't play :D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, the wife works at Central City Tower and she said it's coming down hard, doubt the game will be on with 10-15 CM expected.

On the plus side, even with your win last night you still won't pass us if we don't play :D

Its true we won't pass you.....its alright though its out of our hands now. As long as we continue the play we had last night...its all good!

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
much snow in langley?
Div 2B LUFC Wolves vs Aldergrove United @ Langley MAP Turf just cancelled until prob. Dec 15th. This will allow the Mighty Rams to vault over us into second place. All of a sudden all seems at right with the world of FVSL Div 2B football. But we will try to change that the next game we get to play. !!!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0