Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results December 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
okay there
randy savage
you really like watchin grown men oiled up and wrestling with each other.
b-i-n-g-o Franchise is a homo

How did you know his name if you didn't watch yourself?

I want the avator were you guys are all throwing up the westside like 15 year olds...the one with the white albino kid up front. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard at a team soccer picture:D

B

bearcat

2-1 for surrey coyotes over columbia bearcats. good game played by both side, but after we went ahead 1-0 we tried to sit on a lead and we got burned.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gone for the weekend and I come back to 4 posts? It really is dead in here. Nice to see the PAU team shite the bed against WRU, surely a drop in the rankings will follow :D I'll have the Christmas break Rankings done sometime today or tomorrow as I'm sure there's no games left.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
They didn't shite the bed, they played as well as they did when they beat us 3-1 at the start of the year, difference this time was that we didn't give up cheap goals to their long ball game, and we converted our chances (for a change).

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
They didn't shite the bed, they played as well as they did when they beat us 3-1 at the start of the year, difference this time was that we didn't give up cheap goals to their long ball game, and we converted our chances (for a change).

Am I to expect WRU to make a move up the standings and a run at the cup then? A big muddle of teams at the top of 2A, you'll need to keep games like these up.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
IS21: Are you coming to the TTP Party Thursday? are you going to wear a christmas sweater to the pub this year ;)

No and yes. It's mine and my dad's birthday and we're going out for dinner Thursday so unfortunately I'm out for the Shark Club (pissed too, I was looking forward to meeting some more TTPer's). I will however break out the infamous sweater to see if I can add any more scars to the face :D

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Am I to expect WRU to make a move up the standings and a run at the cup then? A big muddle of teams at the top of 2A, you'll need to keep games like these up.

Maybe, depends if we can start scoring, usually we control games, but can't finish...hence the number of draws & low scoring games...out of our hands though as we'll still be 2pts behind PAU if we win our game in hand.

For the cup, also maybe, we usually make at least quarters...then lose on penalties.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe, depends if we can start scoring, usually we control games, but can't finish...hence the number of draws & low scoring games...out of our hands though as we'll still be 2pts behind PAU if we win our game in hand.

For the cup, also maybe, we usually make at least quarters...then lose on penalties.

We try not to go to penalties as we really don't have the best of luck in them. 2A looks close as the top half are all a win away from first (or close to) so all the games you guys have left are big ones. Good luck the rest of the way.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone else had their first training session yet? We did, and I hope everyone else's was as ugly as ours. It's amazing how bad you can get by not doing anything for 3 weeks.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone else had their first training session yet? We did, and I hope everyone else's was as ugly as ours. It's amazing how bad you can get by not doing anything for 3 weeks.
Our team fealt the same as always as we don't train all year!

I guess you can say our record indicates this.

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Trying to get in some extra practice before you face us I see.
Haha, We Don't Start practicing till wed, but I kept a ball on my foot over the break so I shouldn't be to rusty........ Hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts