Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results December 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Short guy...We play baseball together...good guy!

Yeah Greg right? Tall one is indian mike. Greg did awesome for not knowing a thing about playing in net other than,... keep it out of the net! Phenominal actually,..... Mike is a little more seasoned,.... and has a slight advantage when it comes to his hieght....... doesnt matter though the net will stay virgin for the entire match as we will have a very solid D-line in attendance for this one.... not sure bout our forwards,... But I'm sure they will be good for at least a couple....:cool:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah Greg right? Tall one is indian mike. Greg did awesome for not knowing a thing about playing in net other than,... keep it out of the net! Phenominal actually,..... Mike is a little more seasoned,.... and has a slight advantage when it comes to his hieght....... doesnt matter though the net will stay virgin for the entire match as we will have a very solid D-line in attendance for this one.... not sure bout our forwards,... But I'm sure they will be good for at least a couple....:cool:

I like the attitude, like mine, always thinking you'll win. Difference is, we do :D Although I'd appreciate the help with you guys playing spoiler for us ;)

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like the attitude, like mine, always thinking you'll win. Difference is, we do :D Although I'd appreciate the help with you guys playing spoiler for us ;)

hope your game can keep up with your mouth, the amount you run it you must be tired,.... I've only just begun:cool: ....... after we beat the wolves (who I played with in u21, who were not good then are not good now) You'll be eating so much crow you wont be able to run that pretty little italian mouth of yours.;) stallion.....:rolleyes: thanks for your imput though,....

aldygrover

Oct 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually I'm looking forward to the bullets game. I can't wait to see what they do without us giving them 2 penalty shots in one game.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hope your game can keep up with your mouth, the amount you run it you must be tired,.... I've only just begun:cool: ....... after we beat the wolves (who I played with in u21, who were not good then are not good now) You'll be eating so much crow you wont be able to run that pretty little italian mouth of yours.;) stallion.....:rolleyes: thanks for your imput though,....

Eating crow? I'm pretty sure we have the most points in D2. I'm also pretty sure you're in the relegation zone. But if you could beat the Wolves that would be great ;)

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah our #14 so we are in tough for the cup and trying to win the league.
So Kevin, if #14 is out and Franchise is iffy for our game, does that mean that the scoring responsibilities fall on your shoulders? I'll have to rethink our defensive formation then, go from 4-5-1 to the formation I grew up with, the 2-3-5, now that was soccer!!!

grnwhtrd

Nov 30, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Danielmac is right, the bullets dont have anything, this time they wont get 2 penalty shots, and the wolves have another thing comming as well, (sorry Richy9). Plus we have a new goalie.

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
whalley 3- royals 2
whalley up 1 nothing at half
royals score 2 quick goals. one smoking header by #7 in the first 1 min of the second
then whalley puts 2 away in the last 25

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
whalley 3- royals 2
whalley up 1 nothing at half
royals score 2 quick goals. one smoking header by #7 in the first 1 min of the second
then whalley puts 2 away in the last 25

He fails to mention the Royals are easily the cheapest team we've played. It's nice to play a team that plays hard and gets stuck in, but after every bump or every time we'd steal the ball from them they'd hack or clip the ankles. The were complaining about all our subs but we had to as they kept flippin injuring people. That being said we let them back in the game when we figured it was over. As soon as we were down 2-1 and we actually started playing Poco didn't even have a sniff at net, save for some long balls that our keeper picked up. After we re-took the lead we should have put in 3 more, but we started to get selfish :eek: My bad Jordy. 11-1-1 going in the break, not to shabby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0