Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results December 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your Right! Thanks for helping me passed the denile stage I much appreciate your help. And I will try my best to cope, Especially when we are in 1st and you and whalley are fighting for 2nd :rolleyes:

Am I missing something? Last time I looked we were 3 points ahead with a game in hand :confused:

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to see a few more aldergrove boys on here!

I know that they have signed the keeper that played for our team last year which should help them out abit...

Looking forward to watching the game this week boys... of course with a couple of brews!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to see a few more aldergrove boys on here!

I know that they have signed the keeper that played for our team last year which should help them out abit...

Looking forward to watching the game this week boys... of course with a couple of brews!

The keeper they had when we played them was stellar, it was everything else that was the problem.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This shocks me to say it I agree with Stallion. there Keeper was unreal, even though we scored 7 on him he made a ton of saves. he told me after he has never faced as many shots in one game. I thought he was really good. not as Good as Poco united Keeper but damn good.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This shocks me to say it I agree with Stallion. there Keeper was unreal, even though we scored 7 on him he made a ton of saves. he told me after he has never faced as many shots in one game. I thought he was really good. not as Good as Poco united Keeper but damn good.

Haven't you been agreeing with me a lot lately? Have I been going soft? Whalley to win it all this year :D Now I feel normal again.

Based on both games, I'd say a tie as to who I'd rather have in net. The Aldy keeper robbed me 5 times in the 2 games, while the Poco keeper only 3 times. But Poco keeper can kick it farther, so a tie.

aldygrover

Oct 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
if you're the player I think you are I don't think Richy should be running his mouth lol please don't hurt him to bad. ;)

Don't think I played you guys last time...wasn't there for the 7-1 GEU drubbing. I'm a natural stopper who is attempting to play sweeper. As for our keeper I agree with you guys. Our keeper did pull some amazing saves out of his a** but at the same time had a couple issues with the more fundamental plays (ie. getting chipped in the Whalley game...ps. Stallion who's head did I hit that fukcing hurt)...when to come out to get the ball, when to challenge and when to stay back. Such things are expected with a brand new keeper and all part of the learning curve. Plus being a smaller keeper didn't help when you are unsure of positioning. Our two keepers are going to split time so our main one can grow and develop by watching someone who has played decent caliber soccer, and this can only help him become a better keeper. As for the Langley game I guess we'll have to wait and see

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't think I played you guys last time...wasn't there for the 7-1 GEU drubbing. I'm a natural stopper who is attempting to play sweeper. As for our keeper I agree with you guys. Our keeper did pull some amazing saves out of his a** but at the same time had a couple issues with the more fundamental plays (ie. getting chipped in the Whalley game...ps. Stallion who's head did I hit that fukcing hurt)...when to come out to get the ball, when to challenge and when to stay back. Such things are expected with a brand new keeper and all part of the learning curve. Plus being a smaller keeper didn't help when you are unsure of positioning. Our two keepers are going to split time so our main one can grow and develop by watching someone who has played decent caliber soccer, and this can only help him become a better keeper. As for the Langley game I guess we'll have to wait and see

I think it was the guy that got the chip shot goal, very hard head :) The wind played a part in that goal, as it picked up a lot of speed and moved quite a bit. Why couldn't he have saved that one and let one of mine in?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for this weekend in 2B, which should be played.

Poco City FC Utd Vs LUFC Wolves - 2-1, I'm really hoping for this one, PoCo's keep to come up huge and help us out :)
Aldergrove Utd Vs SFC Bullets - 3-0, Bullets playing well again, too strong for Alderhole who are starting to play better.
Coquitlam MF Ajax Vs GEU Rams - 2-1, Rams playing like shite, plus breathing room for us is nice. The 8 PM start to throw the Rams off on Sunday.
Whalley Strikers Vs Poco Royals - 2-0, no idea about the Royals, but we'll be playing very defensively with some important player missing.
Port Moody Lions Vs. GEU Tigers - 3-0, Since PoMo seems to show up for home games I'll give this one to them.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for this weekend in 2B, which should be played.

Poco City FC Utd Vs LUFC Wolves - 2-1, I'm really hoping for this one, Aldergrove Utd Vs SFC Bullets - 3-0, Bullets playing well again, too strong for Alderhole who are starting to play better.
Coquitlam MF Ajax Vs GEU Rams - 2-1, Rams playing like shite, plus breathing room for us is nice. The 8 PM start to throw the Rams off on Sunday.
Whalley Strikers Vs Poco Royals - 2-0, no idea about the Royals, but we'll be playing very defensively with some important player missing.
Port Moody Lions Vs. GEU Tigers - 3-0, Since PoMo seems to show up for home games I'll give this one to them.

Wolves by 2

Bullets by 1

Rams by 2

Royals by 3

Lions by 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money