Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results December 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since it's a new month we need a new thread. Also, how the hell is our game today not canceled yet? Did the tri-cities not get any snow?

aldygrover

Oct 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quote:
LUFC Wolves 7 - Aldergrove Utd 0 : I Will Score 5.

Does Richy not remember the points they blew against us last time?

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quote:
LUFC Wolves 7 - Aldergrove Utd 0 : I Will Score 5.

Does Richy not remember the points they blew against us last time?

Haha Yea, and Did you not see how bad we out played you! And I was off the field when you scored those 2 (Lucky) Goals in the last 5 mins. We definitly Should have won, and will definitly Win when we see you next, And I will Score 5!

aldygrover

Oct 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm pretty sure that your first goal went through our keeper's legs. And even if we really didn't deserve to tie, you still blew a 2 goal lead in the last 10 minutes and you lost points to the bottom of the league. We'll see how it turns out, I predict we steal 3 from you this time and you don't get a shot on net.

#20 Aldergrove

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm pretty sure that your first goal went through our keeper's legs. And even if we really didn't deserve to tie, you still blew a 2 goal lead in the last 10 minutes and you lost points to the bottom of the league. We'll see how it turns out, I predict we steal 3 from you this time and you don't get a shot on net.

#20 Aldergrove

Whalley and us would love nothing more then an Aldergrove win. but I don't see that happening Langley are to fast and have a good attack.strong mids and good strikers.

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

#20 Aldergrove

Thx For Letting Me know what number you are, I will be sure to Nutmeg you at some point during the match. And When We Win I will be sure to thank you for coming out and making me look good :cool:

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
...and making me look good :cool:

I really hate to be the bearer of bad news man, but not even 'Extreme Makeover' could do that...sometimes some things are just too far gone to fix. Tough to admit it, I know...but try and cope.

~Shaven. :D

aldygrover

Oct 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley are to fast and have a good attack.strong mids and good strikers.
So I guess we just have to pick on their defence and goalie then?

Thx For Letting Me know what number you are, I will be sure to Nutmeg you at some point during the match. And When We Win I will be sure to thank you for coming out and making me look good :cool:

I may be fat and slow but nutmeg me you will not. :D

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really hate to be the bearer of bad news man, but not even 'Extreme Makeover' could do that...sometimes some things are just too far gone to fix. Tough to admit it, I know...but try and cope.

~Shaven. :D

Your Right! Thanks for helping me passed the denile stage I much appreciate your help. And I will try my best to cope, Especially when we are in 1st and you and whalley are fighting for 2nd :rolleyes:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I guess we just have to pick on their defence and goalie then?

I may be fat and slow but nutmeg me you will not. :D

You won't get near there goalie. as there D will shut you down.if you're the player I think you are I don't think Richy should be running his mouth lol please don't hurt him to bad. I'm hoping the Poco boys will help us out this weekend and take some points of the Strikers and Wolves. mind you we have to pay back Coquitlam first;)

grnwhtrd

Nov 30, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
we'll have no problem with langley again. We're a little better looking than the last time we met. We'll give them a challenge the'll have to work for anything.

Aldy midfielder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0