Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter - January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
For once Franchise makes sense. they would be half that team destroyed div2 four years ago. and played Premier the last three years. they're just to busy getting drunk or something.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our keeper went one on one as the last man back kicked the ball out of play, then their striker went down like a Cloverdale whore outside the box. He gets up runs over and gets the ball while the ref is talking, and runs over to place the ball on the spot waiting for a PK. Yes there was encroachment, but there should not have been a PK at all. Doesn't matter we got the three points

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
agree to disagree. you are fcuking out to lunch, you guys were bad and lucky that the athletica were worse. the worst was the whinging at the ref who did a great job.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your entitled to your opinion. I guess we were lucky, they scored a cheap PK and we still came back to win. Game over, on to next week a little bit more important cup week.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It wasn't cheap, this is where you are missing the point.

Your team won, in spite of your attitudes and skill because the Athletica were mia and playing with a player who I have never seen run in training, nevermind play... and their keeper is suspended.

The PK Call was obvious, then the encroachment was obvious, and your keeper acted like a twat on the lead up to the re-take and was lucky to escape a second yellow for a red = no starting regular keeper for your cup week game.

"Lucky" doesn't begin to describe how you guys should be feeling today.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey I'm not slamming them aside from their actions... I get a team feeling hard done by from the officials, when the officials had a poor night, but this ref had a stormer of a game and impressed me with his ability to have a set of balls and use them... He could have been much harder on Bradner but chose the better route of just getting the match over and done with without some sort of huge controversy.

Bradner fought back, showed they could defend when need be, and finished their chances... Something they will have to work a lot harder and smarter for this weekend than last.

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 4 - ND Tiatns 1

Dominate game from Guildford in the first half. From the start, Delta were pushed back, and Guildford was unlucky not to come away with 3 goals in the first 15 minutes. The half ended 2-0 for us. The second was sloppy both ways, and Delta probably had the edge during the first portion of the second half, but could not get a goal. Guildford withstood the pressure, and added another. After a great own goal to make it 3-1, Guildford scored their goal of a year with a screamer from 35 yards to make it 4-1....and its on to the next round.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wasn't at the game. Sucked to miss a cup game, but I don't think it was the ref. Got out played, good luck to the Nomads, and all the teams left.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought that Bradner were a good group of guys except that one #9 donkey that made two terrible tackles and was threatening to hack, break ankles, and break legs all second half...

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought that Bradner were a good group of guys except that one #9 donkey that made two terrible tackles and was threatening to hack, break ankles, and break legs all second half...

I would love to play against someone like that. My ankles love to get hacked and my body loves to hurt people even more.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would love to play against someone like that. My ankles love to get hacked and my body loves to hurt people even more.
Wow doesnt get more ugly than that, you are in the wrong sport if your making comments like that W.C.!

Turnbo

Jan 18, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
How bout that prick of a cop after the nice win Nomads...Love the quick get away haaha good sh*t boys see most of you at practice hopefully this week

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, I wonder if any other teams at WAP on saturday night had the pleasure of dealing with the Harrassment and shakedown from one the RCMP Langley detachment's finest....

We got to the cars and didn't even have time to get a cooler out before this cop pulls up and tells everyone to immediately leave the park and go home or else...

he started threatening to search cars etc. a few of our guys know their rights and spoke up.... he then took off down the Events Centre parking lot at over 80 km/hr or higher chasing someone leaving the School parking lot...

usually we get the cops come by and say something to the effect of "You know if another cop comes by that is a $220 fine, or ok guys, make it quick and get out of here so I don't get in trouble, or can you use Koozies and cups?" or other such stuff...

This guy was an arse of the highest order and when I called Non-Emergency to complain the staff seargent said he had no idea who this was, and that he would look into the inappropriate actions of this officer, he said he must have been there on a nosie complaint or something... I think the "THEY" are trying to do a crackdown on a VANOC auxiliary venue (THE LEC) and just being difficult.

Heads up everyone going to WAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0