Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter - January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heading into the final few games of the season which teams will look alot different because of the transfer deadline?

Will Westcoast continue to get munted? :p

Has KH packed on the Christmas pounds?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heading into the final few games of the season which teams will look alot different because of the transfer deadline?

Will Westcoast continue to get munted? :p

Has KH packed on the Christmas pounds?

Haven't been munted in a while. Could have come out of the bottom but got shite on. We will try and make a push come cup time. We will be looking to improve before summer season comes along to get better for next winter.

WestCoast...What??? need to get in shape or better shape then round.

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
since i'm pretty sure nobody on our team has even broken into a brisk walk since our last game it should be interesting

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Realizing we always find a way to lose to WestCoast we had an exhibition yesterday and are doing 2 a weeks up til Cup to hopefully get back into the top 5 and make our usual run to the quarters (although that will be difficult facing Guildford in round 1 :(

Good luck to everyone this weekend. And all the best in 2010!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Realizing we always find a way to lose to WestCoast we had an exhibition yesterday and are doing 2 a weeks up til Cup to hopefully get back into the top 5 and make our usual run to the quarters (although that will be difficult facing Guildford in round 1 :(

Good luck to everyone this weekend. And all the best in 2010!

This will be your best chance to get that win finally against us. We haven't touched a ball in weeks. It's too bad we played with 9 guys against a team we should have easily beaten and then face a team we have never lost to right out of the break. Ouch.

So did Darkness play yesterday? he said luc was asking him to play with you guys.

WestCoast...What??? need to get in some shape.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
as the first week back is here, i hope that everyone had great holidays and good luck to all as we begin the season again. sorry for the hiatus.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It,s going to be nice to get back at it. It's been a while, did Mexico in early Dec. then Christmas and New Years, haven't played or practiced in about 6 weeks. I feel like i've put on 10 or 15 pounds, should look pretty good in tomorrows game.

First game back and we play against the team that has my youngest daughters boyfriend on it, so this will be the token game that she comes out to watch "Dad".

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 5-2 S.TEMPLE

They were up 2-0, not a typo lol at the end of the half. Second half scored 5 unanswered.
Ill let someone else do the game report because im sure there is going to be a lot of piss talk about this one.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
you left early it was 6-2..took a while to burn off the turkey...2 game balls went missing..saw a couple guys dive into their car and burn out of the newton parking lot with them...WOW ....Surrey for ya. I asked to see the balls and they put them under their shirt dove in a car and laid rubber.

cleatsupp

Sep 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those stains trying stealing our match ball to.

you left early it was 6-2..took a while to burn off the turkey...2 game balls went missing..saw a couple guys dive into their car and burn out of the newton parking lot with them...WOW ....Surrey for ya. I asked to see the balls and they put them under their shirt dove in a car and laid rubber.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We sucked ass...

Lions 1 Inter 0

They scored a lame goal...shot was sailing wide our defender tried to play it and knocked it in our net..

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 4- Nomads 1

We went up 2-0 within the first few minutes and took it easily from there. Nomads scored mid way through the first half, but another quick response by Guildford made it 3-1, another before half and the game was all but over at the break. Nomads got a red early in the second, and we put in most of our subs, and dicked around for a half.

Props to Nomads keeper once again, stoning me at least twice. Nomads are a classy bunch but they seemed to lose some of their swagger from before the break.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast 0-0 ND Titans

Two bad teams playing pretty ugly soccer but it is expected coming off the winter break. Tons of rust on our part but they didn't have much other then some shots from way out. Not much to report, other then the ref we got is a major douche. He is the bald headed "ex-FIFA" ref. He needs to be put into reality. Giving yellow cards for the way the subs were made is an absolute joke. The league either needs to enforce this or tell him to shut it down. If all refs made thes same subsitution rules it wouldn't be a problem. Maybe he needs to go back to his "professional" reffing job and leave us alone.

WestCoast...What??? and ND Titans still haven't managed to beat us. More exhibition games are in order. You guys had the perfect chance.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast 0-0 ND Titans

Two bad teams playing pretty ugly soccer but it is expected coming off the winter break. Tons of rust on our part but they didn't have much other then some shots from way out. Not much to report, other then the ref we got is a major douche. He is the bald headed "ex-FIFA" ref. He needs to be put into reality. Giving yellow cards for the way the subs were made is an absolute joke. The league either needs to enforce this or tell him to shut it down. If all refs made thes same subsitution rules it wouldn't be a problem. Maybe he needs to go back to his "professional" reffing job and leave us alone.

WestCoast...What??? and ND Titans still haven't managed to beat us. More exhibition games are in order. You guys had the perfect chance.

Waaaa. I'd take this guy over almost any ref I've had this year. I'd rather a guy that can keep up with the play and make the right calls, than one that lets me sub from anywhere and is otherwise useless.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We had our problems with this ref as well.. I think 6 yellows and a red. It is not that he is a bad ref, it is the fact that he is so inconsistent with the level/style of reffing in the FV. With a couple of assistants this guy would be a fantastic cup ref, getting him for the first time while he is on his own is a learning experience.

I am sure he is as frustrated with us as we are with him, hopefully he can set the standard for reffing rather than practicing his trade elsewhere.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We had our problems with this ref as well.. I think 6 yellows and a red. It is not that he is a bad ref, it is the fact that he is so inconsistent with the level/style of reffing in the FV. With a couple of assistants this guy would be a fantastic cup ref, getting him for the first time while he is on his own is a learning experience.

I am sure he is as frustrated with us as we are with him, hopefully he can set the standard for reffing rather than practicing his trade elsewhere.

I agree. Don't get me wrong, the guy is a terriffic ref and quite honestly we're lucky to have him, he just needs to learn to play down to our level :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0