Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter - January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You stand in a net. Being physical is part of this game.I might be in the wrong game with no goals this year.
Physical...Yes, but I have never once had the intent to purposely injur someone. And you can be a good player, and you are on a good team, just maybe not a good year for you guys?

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored at work... The top div 2 team gets a spot to the provincials with 2A playing 2 less games, any guesses how they are going to determine that?

Might be a bit premature, but if the top 3 div leaders win out, Guildford and FVRD will finish with 48 points, and PMG with 42, 6 points and 2 games less played.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored at work... The top div 2 team gets a spot to the provincials with 2A playing 2 less games, any guesses how they are going to determine that?

Might be a bit premature, but if the top 3 div leaders win out, Guildford and FVRD will finish with 48 points, and PMG with 42, 6 points and 2 games less played.

never thought of that....don't worry you will make it;)

Original Red

Sep 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought that Bradner were a good group of guys except that one #9 donkey that made two terrible tackles and was threatening to hack, break ankles, and break legs all second half...

Not a great game for us ... we had 3 injuries during the game, in which they were unable to return. Left us with 11 and no subs. We were definitely outplayed. Good win for you guys. I would have subbed off #9 if we had any subs and I told the ref that, he understood. He is not usually like that. As for the police, yeah a bit of a jackass, first he says we should be on our way pretty soon, and in the same breathe he says on your way now! Cheers and good luck in the cup!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks. I knew something had to be up with that number 9... you know you have to keep your head up when you hear him say to his teammate, It's the last game of the year for us since we have nothing to play for, so I'm gonna hurt someone... :eek:

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone play/ know what kinda team the Port Moody Lions are like? They seem to have terrible points, but due to tons of ties! They tied some really good teams!

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Depends what shows up...

When we played them two weeks ago they had about 12 or 13 players and a bunch were call ups from PM U-21. Pretty sure when we tied them earlier in the season they had quite a few call ups too but that was an awful game. Not sure how they'll feild a team for cup, as both games were at their home time too.

Good luck to them either way. They do have a solid core and if they come up with a full lineup can def beat teams.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone play/ know what kinda team the Port Moody Lions are like? They seem to have terrible points, but due to tons of ties! They tied some really good teams!

They are better than their record shows but they are not great. They are good going forward but are weak at the back. Their best D left and plays for the Gunners now. But as dutch said, depends on who shows up. They played us with 14/15 but the week before they had 10. Plus the last 3 games we have played them there has been 7 reds. But maybe thats because we dont like each other. They seem to get deflated quick and argue with each other when losing, so get the first goal and you should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0