Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter - January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testastretta

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
please forward to jon for me

1. How does a Filipino use "devastation" in a sentence?
-Hoy auntie, don't you have to go buy your ticket at "DEVASTATION"? (get it the bus station???)
2. What's the difference between select and choose ??
-Select is when you pick out something...choose is what Filipinos wear on their feet! Hahaha!

Jon_a_tin tag off your choose before you come in da house!:D

LOL! I don't know what to say to this... too funny!

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polski..Jonny scored the game winner and only goal vs Serbia the other night and it was the sickest bicycle kick i have ever seen ...from the top of the 18....absolute perfect. chip pass to jonnys chest to as he calls it the BYSSEECLIT . Top corner. The Serbes were shakeing their heads...I almost swallowed my smoke...I coughed up both lungs.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polski..Jonny scored the game winner and only goal vs Serbia the other night and it was the sickest bicycle kick i have ever seen ...from the top of the 18....absolute perfect. chip pass to jonnys chest to as he calls it the BYSSEECLIT . Top corner. The Serbes were shakeing their heads...I almost swallowed my smoke...I coughed up both lungs.

Hands down one of the sickest bikes I've ever seen.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 4 - Surrey Bullets 2

This was really a 4-0 game. Bullets never really managed to put together much in our 3rd of the field, including both their goals, both of which were probably 2 of the ugliest we've let in all year. Then they spent the rest of the game throwing in cheap shots and complaining non stop... big shocker, I know.

We actually had some nice goals for once... We were up 2-0 about 10 minutes in on our first 2 shots of the game. Then added a couple more mid way through the 2nd half. We got lazy a few times once we had a lead but overall we played a good game. But it was good warm up for Guilford next week, hopefully we can string together another cup run.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast 1-3 Sikh temple.

Game of no finnish for sure. We had the most chances all year and could not finish. They finished all there chances with their best player not scoring a goal. I should have had a goal 2 mins in but their keeper made an awesome save. Then we had a couple breakaways and could do nothing. We made sure to watch their guys with our game ball, but they admitted to trying to steal Guildford's and stealing ACBC's game balls and laughed about it. They have some class guys like their keeper but that player(we all know who) needs to go play at his level. He was being classless and doing stupid wanna be tricks. He tried to fight me but their whole team was so worried he would might get kicked out they surrounded the guy. Lucky him he wouldn't like to meet my bad side.

WestCoast...What???On to SFC Impact in cup and need to do something with this season to make it not a total waste.

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 3 - Caps 1

Guildford went up 2-0 at half time, which was a fair score line considering the possession and chances in the first half. It was a very sloppy game by guildford, and its good to get the crappy-ness out before our cup game next week against Delta. Caps only goal was a fluke off a mistake by our keeper. Guildford scored once more to put the game away, but with all the missed chances, game should have been 5 or 6 to 1

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the only thing nice I have to say about the Sikh U E is ...we will never have to play them again.... ever....Ball steelers....I mean really...What the hell kinda person steels balls...let alone from teams in your own league. Losers.

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
that striker on the sikh team is a complete joke, guy tries to take a backheel on the pk when they are up 3-1, then wonders why he gets put on his ass... way to class it up

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
From last night: Wolves get shite pumped by the Red Devils, it really was a piss take.

Nomads played the knights to a 3-0 win.

Then the Bradner team was going back and forth against a ten and a half man Athletica, I left at 3 all with about 15 to go or so...

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
so he stood with his back to the goal and punted it at the net with his heel?
he tried to do it with a little more flash than that, he missed the net by about 15 yards... pretty classless move in my opinion.
but when ypu should be playing premier and you get your kicks out of trying to embaress div 2 teams i guess its fun.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Try Bradner against 11 and a half men I'm pretty sure the ref was sleeping with one of them. Absolutley brutal calls all one way but we still beat them 4 - 3.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the only thing nice I have to say about the Sikh U E is ...we will never have to play them again.... ever....Ball steelers....I mean really...What the hell kinda person steels balls...let alone from teams in your own league. Losers.

I must say Ghouse Canada really is the land of opportunity. I mean you quite clearly have no "collage" education but you still have managed to be very successful, it least financially speaking. I mean seriously steel? did Mr base write that.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must say Ghouse Canada really is the land of opportunity. I mean you quite clearly have no "collage" education but you still have managed to be very successful, it least financially speaking. I mean seriously steel? did Mr base write that.

weak attempt at humor.. As it was the first 5 times i saw it

IF you are gonna be going around enforcing TTP bylaws For Rags then You should be wearing one of these...

Wear it proud son..

Attachments

• GrammarPolice.gif
    GrammarPolice.gif
    26.8 KB · Views: 34

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched WRU 2 vs Knights 1... Painfull game to watch, other than the wonderful match commentary by Skotkop. Shots were flying all over the field from 40 yards out and missing the net by 50+yards! Knights scored in first 30 seconds off a deflection set piece. Stayed 1-0 till half then WRU realized they are playing the shitiest team and they could actually win. Pretty sure Knights had 3+ guys on the field just shittered or half cut, when I pulled up I saw 2 of there players with beer in hand at 8:30 (game time start) hahaha...
Well gl to WR hopefully those old men dont play like that next week in cup otherwise they are in trouble.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Try Bradner against 11 and a half men I'm pretty sure the ref was sleeping with one of them. Absolutley brutal calls all one way but we still beat them 4 - 3.

You are high if you thought the officiating was one way only.

The Peno was clear cut. Your keeper make a nice save on a poor take, and then got it called back because one of your guys encroached well past the point of any official's stomach for that. Then your keeper decides to timewaste, against a ten and a half man team no less. (They had ten plus their coach, who had to take long breaks, put on track pants, and eventually go in goal) Then their forward, who your d couldn't stop all game and would have scored ten had he been served more than crumbs, slips it in while your keeper is whining.

I haven't heard as much moaning on a field in a long time. The ref was doing a great job, imho, watching from the sidelines.

Plus Athletica's keeper was suspended, two of the three goals I saw would have been no chance simple plays for their Normal keeper.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well gl to WR hopefully those old men dont play like that next week in cup otherwise they are in trouble.

It was 3-1 (going on 5 or 6), and we'll be just fine for next week. We only allowed the one shot all game (yes they scored from it), and spent most of the game in their half.

Knights are in more trouble if that's their level of effort over the closing weeks, especially with the Players & Bradner both winning. Must be disappointing for the guys who turn up and want to play, only to be let down by a bunch of guys who don't care. Guess it doesn't help when the 'coach' is one of the guys involved in the drinking shenanigans.

For all Franchise's ra-ra about if they have their players turn up they'll be good, unfortunately, that doesn't seem to resonate with said players.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
For all Franchise's ra-ra about if they have their players turn up they'll be good, unfortunately, that doesn't seem to resonate with said players.

If the guys showed up they have signed and weren't drunk they would be much higher in the standings IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0