Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter - January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Remember that time I scored going through your center backs and left you standing frozen on the spot in shock as I tied the game up;)

Breifly, but I believe it was 2-1 at that time hahahah. I think the game plan was to give the franchise some confidence and give your team some hope.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Breifly, but I believe it was 2-1 at that time hahahah. I think the game plan was to give the franchise some confidence and give your team some hope.

It was 2-1...I tied it up...only to have our keeper let one in from 45 yards out

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was 2-1...I tied it up...only to have our keeper let one in from 45 yards out

Nope, you guys scored once a half. I still remember off Babics freekick in the first half. Thats when the big bad franchise rose up to the occasion to put his team on the table

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope, you guys scored once a half. I still remember off Babics freekick in the first half. Thats when the big bad franchise rose up to the occasion to put his team on the table

ummm the game was 3-2 at half chief ;) then we shat the bed

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was 5-2 final ..but thats all I can remember. Oh and it was cold with solid Ice right at the sidelines...

vancitysbest

Mar 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
No chance, 3-1 Half. Then 5-2 Final

How come your talking on a fvsl div 2 forum?.. is this when you were getting paid $350 a game to play?, dont you have to get prepared to be starting for Delta United in the VMSL premier? you are their number one keeper aint you?
:wa::wa::bronco::knvb:

vancitysbest

Mar 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

please tell me the significance of laughing here fatty. your a 5'3 275lbs midget that thinks hes good. You will never play like Tyler Baldock as much as you think you will be good like him. Ghouse, keep up the good work with both squads, I was looking at the standings and you are doing a standout job.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like we have an Odawg #2 here in Masry...

Odawg was the best keeper this side of the atlantic.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
please tell me the significance of laughing here fatty. your a 5'3 275lbs midget that thinks hes good. You will never play like Tyler Baldock as much as you think you will be good like him. Ghouse, keep up the good work with both squads, I was looking at the standings and you are doing a standout job.

bitter about something?

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hahah. Still hiding behind your computer? Why can't you just step up and say who you are. Your a clown bud

Testastretta

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Max doesn't play very much. The small guy from elsavador quit soccer, and they have this Hugo guy in net. He is very sound. Should help them do well in the cup this year. Their "main dogs" are their 2 centre backs, all their midfielders, and they have a lot of options to choose from upfront. They are all full of speed. I think this team might be better than the team we had last year when we won the cup.

Noury. this hurts to the core, no love for me??? You named just about every other position on the pitch other than mine! Just remember that late season signing last year that helped the team top all of those undefeated teams enroute to the cup final. Also who's kept everything in check while Sonny & Matt were on hiatus for the first half of the season... ACBC, still undefeated without the two studs.

Glad to have them back though, they definitely helped with out 1-0 win over Serbian White Eagles of the VMSL 1st div this past Wednesday. Cup run should be a good one!

Kaz

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Noury. this hurts to the core, no love for me??? You named just about every other position on the pitch other than mine! Just remember that late season signing last year that helped the team top all of those undefeated teams enroute to the cup final. Also who's kept everything in check while Sonny & Matt were on hiatus for the first half of the season... ACBC, still undefeated without the two studs.

Glad to have them back though, they definitely helped with out 1-0 win over Serbian White Eagles of the VMSL 1st div this past Wednesday. Cup run should be a good one!

Kaz

Hahah sorry Kazzy, you know you hold down that right back like no other! Keep up the great work and defend that title!!!

Testastretta

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahah sorry Kazzy, you know you hold down that right back like no other! Keep up the great work and defend that title!!!

Ha, well Jonny & I have really been holding down the fort in the middle of the back for the first part of the season so it could have been us that you were referring to, but I know that you were at Wednesday's match so I figured you were talking about Son & Matty. If Jon gets moved up into the mid we're looking good, but can never count any team out as it only takes one lucky bounce and an off day. Cup time is always fun tho, most fun when you win. Nour, come out Sunday night for a pre-match chat if you're not too busy.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dont forget Scotty Mac will be back in 2 weeks from his studies in Ktown...Were solid and looking better than last year..We will miss Hans as he moved to Montreal, Hope he hates it there and comes home soon. And loseing Andrew Scamps to Croatia hurt. But the new signings i think just may be better. They did well wednesday without Scotty and when he comes back were golden. Scotty was MVP of last years Cup game. This will be his last kick at Div2 as he will be moveing up next fall for sure. He has earned it...He would already be up if he hadnt had to be away so much this season. Plus we just signed a kid from NorVan Premier today. For the this team...:) midfielder. Danny S

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ha, well Jonny & I have really been holding down the fort in the middle of the back for the first part of the season so it could have been us that you were referring to, but I know that you were at Wednesday's match so I figured you were talking about Son & Matty. If Jon gets moved up into the mid we're looking good, but can never count any team out as it only takes one lucky bounce and an off day. Cup time is always fun tho, most fun when you win. Nour, come out Sunday night for a pre-match chat if you're not too busy.

please forward to jon for me

1. How does a Filipino use "devastation" in a sentence?
-Hoy auntie, don't you have to go buy your ticket at "DEVASTATION"? (get it the bus station???)
2. What's the difference between select and choose ??
-Select is when you pick out something...choose is what Filipinos wear on their feet! Hahaha!

Jon_a_tin tag off your choose before you come in da house!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0