Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 5-0 Abby
Forefit, has young guns won the league now?

Why would they forfeit? That makes no sense to me at all. Maybe their guys got more than 1 game suspensions so even playing it meant they still would miss the semi? Either way, a game is better than a training session and still would knock a game off their suspension.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow... not necessarily, they are now 6 points behind YG's with no games in hand, if YG's lose both (including the game vs Abby) and Abby wins both, abby would end up level on points, since they beat Abby 1-0 earlier in the year, I think Abby would need to win by two or more goals...

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
abby suspensions are up, they are hit real hard.
6 guys out for our game on the weekend, and the young guns must really like their chances of winning 2c now if they didn't already.

haters

Nov 1, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
inter must be pumped there playing a abby squad with arguably the best centre mid in the league and one of the best enforcers in the league

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
inter must be pumped there playing a abby squad with arguably the best centre mid in the league and one of the best enforcers in the league

If you're speaking about Hardeep, he is suspended. They're still gonna be tough to beat, we won't take then lightly. Plus the rest of the guys will play even harder.

Don Taylor

Mar 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enforcer? :rolleyes:

I Thought this was a soccer forum:confused:

"A tip for any aspiring broadcasters, anytime you have a chance to say the word Bruhaha you take it"

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
this cup went to shite in a hurry

bright side is that Inter and Nomads both have full healthy squads, should make for a good final if anyone still cares

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
after watching the Abby vs Knights game, abby's center mid certainly was one of the best on the park, but I didn't see anyone who would have been considered an "enforcer" To bad abby is missing so many guys would have been nice to see a solid battle. Hype vs Inter final should be a cracker. loser retires forever.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello,

Rogers Sportsnet would like to run a documentary on the Peace Arch Nomads for its upcoming summer programming. It would be similar to Espn's 30 for 30 show with a "Behind the Music" approach. Could someone steer me in the right direction as to whom i would contact?

You are an imposter! After JBN and house told me that Rogers hasn't contacted them about the documentary, I took upon myself to call Sportsnet to get this sorted out as we have some big games coming up that I'm sure would be great for the documentary. I was then told they had no such interest in the FVSL Nomads (how that is possible I'll never know) and they assured me that you were not the REAL Don Taylor. So upset right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0