Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
First thing first. Congradulations Nomads.

It was an awesome game to watch from start to finish. 2 horrible give aways from each Keeper, right to the opposing forward and both strikers shoot wide. Too funny. I didn't see the sending off from the otherside so I can't comment but I believe we scored the first goal a man down.

My div3 Keeper came up huge on your 3 breakaways and House had a brilliant diving save with 10 to go.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

It was an awesome game to watch from start to finish. 2 horrible give aways from each Keeper, right to the opposing forward and both strikers shoot wide. Too funny. I didn't see the sending off from the otherside so I can't comment but I believe we scored the first goal a man down.

My div3 Keeper came up huge on your 3 breakaways and House had a brilliant diving save with 10 to go.

shitty you guys go down to div 3, you're much better than that. 13 goals against in 18 games is excellent

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The red card was bad, in that it was so stupid and unnecesary. Right in front of the ref your guy goes up to Paul and full out kicks him. Like Johnny said, it turned the tide of a game which you guys were playing very, very well. Probably the first game all season we resorted to playing the ball over the top to our wingers, as that was the only way we could get anything going as you clogged the middle very well.

Too bad #19 got injured, he was probably your best player, even if he was wearing leotards :D It wasn't that cold last night. I guess you'll have to change your avatar to "Believe the Hype"!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The giveaway on the goal kick was from my sweeper. I don't take goal kicks, but thx for the props on the save. Was very timely in a tight game.

Proud of all the Nomads. Soak it all in for now and rest up. We got one more thing to accomplish. Hope your ready for the hype inter. Been waiting all season

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
shitty you guys go down to div 3, you're much better than that. 13 goals against in 18 games is excellent

We need a team in D3 anyways since my team will be in the new "homeless world cup division".

The defence this year was outstanding for BCU. Props to JDbelle, Pat, Tony and Chris.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This was a weird year with so many blowouts. Standings show D3 Cloverdale FC with 8 goals against. That's sick.

But that's D3, we finished our D3 year with 5 or 6 against, and the team that tied with us had 7. The games between us attributed for 3 of those goals. 8 against in any other division would be insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0