Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Taylor

Mar 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are an imposter! After JBN and house told me that Rogers hasn't contacted them about the documentary, I took upon myself to call Sportsnet to get this sorted out as we have some big games coming up that I'm sure would be great for the documentary. I was then told they had no such interest in the FVSL Nomads (how that is possible I'll never know) and they assured me that you were not the REAL Don Taylor. So upset right now.

Yes, you are correct.

I am not Don Taylor.

I like to wear black leather pants and live in the west end.

Adios Muchachos !

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big game tonight to decide the winner of div. 2B. Elbow or hamburgler, u guys wearing your black and blue striped jerseys?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Elbowroom Mickeyc9 and hamburglar, that was a good game last night...you guys are young, fast, but perhaps too young...a bit of a lack of focus killed bcu last night after they outplayed us thoroughly for the first 30 minutes or so....they get a guy sent off, nick a well taken and won goal off of a setpiece to gp up 1-0 , then Paul sprung to life and finished off an excellent Nate Ward play...Paul with his second, a really gorgeous goal in the early part of the second half chest to volley between two defenders...then Hauser finishing them off with a cracker around the wall far top corner from 20 yards in stoppage time.
The sending off was just your guy losing his temper...too bad because it really swung the game in our favor.
Thought the game was hard but not dirty and we had a bit more focus and experience and it paid off. Unlucky bcu, your team will just get better.
This was an excellent division this year with TWU, Aldergrove, bcu, us and the knights.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0