Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby plays wednesday so they could all get one game and be fine....some of those are two yellows in the game

2 yellows get reported as a red. I think our sweeper had 2 yellows and it cost him 2 games at the start of the year. Whatever it may be, Inter would be stupid to look past Abby regardless of suspension issues or not. Recipe for failure and I can't see Inter doing that.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 yellows get reported as a red. I think our sweeper had 2 yellows and it cost him 2 games at the start of the year. Whatever it may be, Inter would be stupid to look past Abby regardless of suspension issues or not. Recipe for failure and I can't see Inter doing that.

You guys should be training 6 days this week with the matchup you got

thank god it is at 8 and I can leave whens out of hand at half

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
5 of those Abby guys have a special hearing 2moro night. I'd much rather play their full team tho rather than a slightly watered down Abby. All 3 reds were 2 yellows, the only one in some sort of trouble may be Hardeep as that was something like his 6th or 7th yellow this year. Depends Alot on the ref report and how the league decides to punish them.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see 5 reds, not 3... you mean 3 of the 5 (including 1 to the coach) were for double yellows?

If the ref had enough of their whinging and complaining they may well get more than 1 each... :S

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see 5 reds, not 3... you mean 3 of the 5 (including 1 to the coach) were for double yellows?

If the ref had enough of their whinging and complaining they may well get more than 1 each... :S

Talking to a couple of Abby players at work today, they said there was 3 reds shown, one of the reds on there should be 3yellows over the season (bik), and the coach was never shown a red. So all 3 were 2 yellows, but if they were only getting 1 game would they really have to set up a meeting for all 4 players and the coach appose to just the coach? As someone pointed out that unless the ref states otherwise, 2 yellows only equals, 1 game and a $15 fine. Also the ref wouldn't shake hands after the game and said he felt for his safety so that says to me they're in trouble.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Supersub previosuly mentioned threats... if threats were made someone or the whole team is in trouble real bad...

if it's just a meeting to deal with yellows they wouldn't have had a special meeting.

POCO just got booted out of Pacific Cup for tearing up a hotel room.

Inter may have a bye...fcuk knows at this point...

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Supersub previosuly mentioned threats... if threats were made someone or the whole team is in trouble real bad...

if it's just a meeting to deal with yellows they wouldn't have had a special meeting.

POCO just got booted out of Pacific Cup for tearing up a hotel room.

Inter may have a bye...fcuk knows at this point...

It wouldn't surprise me if threats were made but I don't wanna see them booted outta cup, just slap them a huge fine. They like to brag about being a rich club anyways. Not to mention they've just booked a trip to Vegas as a team all paid for with 2 penthouse suites... Actually a fine won't bother them

All In The Name

Nov 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Talking to a couple of Abby players at work today, they said there was 3 reds shown, one of the reds on there should be 3yellows over the season (bik), and the coach was never shown a red. So all 3 were 2 yellows, but if they were only getting 1 game would they really have to set up a meeting for all 4 players and the coach appose to just the coach? As someone pointed out that unless the ref states otherwise, 2 yellows only equals, 1 game and a $15 fine. Also the ref wouldn't shake hands after the game and said he felt for his safety so that says to me they're in trouble.

Yea what had actually happened was that this ref was making ridiculous calls that did get some backtalk from players but after our first red and first half we really calmed down a lot. Second half rolls around and our forward hits a corner with his head in the net and ref calls it off. This particular incident pissed us off because the ref said he was climbing the defenders back when he wasn't even looking at the play, which got a lot of our players talking again. As for the threats, there was only a few threats called out from guys on the sidelines. At the end of the game he calls a bullsht free kick from top of our 18 and I tell him to just call the game because he already gave it to the young guns, and he gives me a red which makes me call him a racist pig, which I probably shouldn't have done but the cards reflected the mindset of the ref. After the game he shakes hands with young guns and when we go in to shake his hands he tells us to get outta there even though he fcked our game over and we were trying to save what little dignity we had left. Can't wait to meet these guys with a proper ref, we were down to 8 men and we were still pushing hard at their goal.

Don Taylor

Mar 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello,

Rogers Sportsnet would like to run a documentary on the Peace Arch Nomads for its upcoming summer programming. It would be similar to Espn's 30 for 30 show with a "Behind the Music" approach. Could someone steer me in the right direction as to whom i would contact?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello,

Rogers Sportsnet would like to run a documentary on the Peace Arch Nomads for its upcoming summer programming. It would be similar to Espn's 30 for 30 show with a "Behind the Music" approach. Could someone steer me in the right direction as to whom i would contact?

Definitely. PM johnnybluenose or housearrest. They will give you all the access you need. Best idea Sportsnet has had in awhile.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats awesome!!!! But Don better move quick. Nomads season leads up to the thier next two games, Sunday and next Wednesday.

Don, who was the first player to wear #12 on the Whitecaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0