Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter November & December 2010

Did someone put speed in this guy's steroids?

Go away, third place.

I am assuming and I'm drunk... you play for BC United....I wouldnt talk shite unless you beat them and my records/memory shows and this is off drunk memory you lost 2-0 so until then ....as you were :)

"to be the man you have to beat the man whoooooo"

Oh god pass me another stella

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Did someone put speed in this guy's steroids?

Go away, third place.

I'm going 2 tell the story about the red cards. Ref is not 2 blame. Hey knew something happened but didn't know what. This piece of shat kicks me from behind when the ball is at least 50 yards away and the ref back is turned. Class act u waste of skin. Ur a discrace to the game and maybe even in life. Keep ur head down buddy and run away. I am responsible for the pushing around yes maybe even a yellow but a red come on. I'm going 2 be upset when someone cheap shots me like that. Then after I get the red I hear, and I fcuking quote "great trade". I had respect 4 the first place team until I hear that crap. Unbelievable. What funny is that it wasn't a good trade u pieces of crap we then shat kicked u, easily I might add. Too bad 2. A few of ur guys r really good guys. Number 11 u discraced those good players who play the game for fun and at least have respect 4 the game. Well done GEU some of u have some honor and played hard 2 the final whistle.
Well done Nomads. Quote me on this one. To all other teams out there blame GEU. Ur all fcuked !!!!

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

No, Nomads beat GEU and we beat the Nomads so we are the best.

I'm going 2 apologize ahead of time. I'm am just one player and I don't mean much but that piece of shay just awoke a sleeping giant. I played div 2 because I wanted 2 have fun but no more fun. All div 2 teams beware I'm gunning 4 all of u. I care zero if u think I'm a Jack ass. Thanks Cantona for clipping me. I never had that in my life. Thanks 4 the boost u piece of shite.
This is a promise 2 all reams out there that r going 2 play us. I'm done with u fukcs !! U will all HAVE MY BEST FROM NOW ON !! No more respect !! Nomads have my all now!! I'm just one man yes but a man with a vengence !! Fcuk all of u !! Ur done. !!

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm going 2 apologize ahead of time. I'm am just one player and I don't mean much but that piece of shay just awoke a sleeping giant. I played div 2 because I wanted 2 have fun but no more fun. All div 2 teams beware I'm gunning 4 all of u. I care zero if u think I'm a Jack ass. Thanks Cantona for clipping me. I never had that in my life. Thanks 4 the boost u piece of shite.
This is a promise 2 all reams out there that r going 2 play us. I'm done with u fukcs !! U will all HAVE MY BEST FROM NOW ON !! No more respect !! Nomads have my all now!! I'm just one man yes but a man with a vengence !! Fcuk all of u !! Ur done. !!

hey we don't need carnie when Sam Jones is playing !! Wicked game Sammy boy. Ridiculas goals man !!

geezer

Aug 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm going 2 tell the story about the red cards. Ref is not 2 blame. Hey knew something happened but didn't know what. This piece of shat kicks me from behind when the ball is at least 50 yards away and the ref back is turned. Class act u waste of skin. Ur a discrace to the game and maybe even in life. Keep ur head down buddy and run away. I am responsible for the pushing around yes maybe even a yellow but a red come on. I'm going 2 be upset when someone cheap shots me like that. Then after I get the red I hear, and I fcuking quote "great trade". I had respect 4 the first place team until I hear that crap. Unbelievable. What funny is that it wasn't a good trade u pieces of crap we then shat kicked u, easily I might add. Too bad 2. A few of ur guys r really good guys. Number 11 u discraced those good players who play the game for fun and at least have respect 4 the game. Well done GEU some of u have some honor and played hard 2 the final whistle.
Well done Nomads. Quote me on this one. To all other teams out there blame GEU. Ur all fcuked !!!!

Wow, things never change in the Muckers div eh! LOL

stinsons awesome

Sep 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

hey carnie, it's cam. you remember that awesome midget that you wish you still played with. You should join the vault....just sayin, you could stomp some teams for us instead.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

hey carnie, it's cam. you remember that awesome midget that you wish you still played with. You should join the vault....just sayin, you could stomp some teams for us instead
Jesus I cant wait to get home and play! Carnie just gunna rip it up way to go Nomads, I hope to see you boys in Cup run!

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

I can see why cantona snapped on you. Im not defending him on this one I'm just saying that by this post here and the chippy brand you play, I can only imagine what was coming out of that egotistical mouth of your behind the scenes. Are you really bringing up CLASS. You are a joke and I can think of 3 strikers in this league better than you.

Your team played better after your shite overrated crybaby ass was deservingly sent off. Thats the end of your season anyways, that was the wrong ref to grab onto twice as he was talking to you.

Ok onto my report of the game. Lets just say that Namads are not a team you can beat if you don't have your full line up. Its only happened to us twice and it was against them both times. That being said, Its impossible to pick out a weak link on that team. I don't know if the result would have been much different if we did have our starting line up. When they are moving if hard to keep up. The bald guy in the middle doesn't get much attention on these boards but is a solid player, twice as valuable as carnee.

We had one shot on net and it went in( his 3rd from 40 yrds out this yr, that was no miracle shot)

tie game up until the 70 min when our last man back tries to beat a guy( sam) he just take it from him and puts it home. That killed us, and built up momentum was gone, team deflation and they jumped on that scoring 2 more in no time.

Overall asides from the two snapshows and their tickle fight it was a fairly clean game. Good bunch of guys and a solid team, if carnee get the season for grabbing the ref and that sam guy keep scoring like that they should be a top contender for the pres cup.

We've played twu and nomads twice. We wont have any trouble winning against the rest of our games.
Pressure is on you now nomads. The league is yours to lose

JAN 6TH AGAINST THE RAT SLUT INTERNET TALKING TOUGH GIRLS. SNITCHES GET STICHES!

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

You have no class. I'm sure thats not the first time you've heard that either. We know your team are a bunch of cheap fcuks but to print it online, WoW.

January 6th your team will be out of contention.The guys on you team will realise that they will be heading down to div 3 and your team will fall apart. You will probably have 9-10 guys come out.

GL looser haha And thanks for printing the stich comment.;) FVSL execs read your posts MORON.

We'll record the match... we usually do. Please smile SC...your on camera:D

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Printing it online? I'm letting you know that all your insults towards me has set up a fight.Thats the opposite of cheap. I've taken on 6-7 of you RATS on here on my own. The internet is not some make believe safe ground. It carries over to real life and you are going to find out the hard way. You rat sluts keep bring it up and hurling insults my way when its you who fukced up and RATTED.

We shite kicked you the first game and the second will be worse.

Jan 6th all our injuries are healed, no more xmas party excuses, every player has booked it off work. You will be facing an army of 20.

I WILL GET SOMEONE TO VIDEO TAPE THE PARKING LOT AFTER THE GAME. If you are awake and have any teeth left, you can do your best to smile for the camera as well.

dirtydiggler

Feb 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

OOOOhhhh - Watch out Div 2. Carniewhore is gonna play his best and show you guys! Watch out! Fukcin dooche.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Printing it online? I'm letting you know that all your insults towards me has set up a fight. The internet is not some make believe safe ground. It carries over to real life and you are going to find out the hard way.

I WILL GET SOMEONE TO VIDEO TAPE THE PARKING LOT AFTER THE GAME. If you are awake and have any teeth left, you can do your best to smile for the camera as well.

ok thats enough, that's all I needed. You can't threaten people. You have taken this way too far...
Don't screw your life up from some comment's made on-line.

dirtydiggler

Feb 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

ok thats enough, that's all I needed. You can't threaten people. You have taken this way too far...
Don't screw your life up from some comment's made on-line.

I'm sure TBL will settle down if you stop enticing him. Don't poke a rattlesnake, ya know. I'd ask you to be the bigger man but we all know BCU is team full of women.

jdbelle

Sep 21, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Printing it online? I'm letting you know that all your insults towards me has set up a fight.Thats the opposite of cheap. I've taken on 6-7 of you RATS on here on my own. The internet is not some make believe safe ground. It carries over to real life and you are going to find out the hard way. You rat sluts keep bring it up and hurling insults my way when its you who fukced up and RATTED.

Jan 6th all our injuries are healed, no more xmas party excuses, every player has booked it off work. You will be facing an army of 20.

Bahahahaha.

We had 9 guys TOTAL the game we played you, you won 2-0 and your second goal was an OG. Clearly you shite-kicked us.

Go away, third place.

Lets just say that Namads are not a team you can beat if you don't have your full line up.

We beat Nomads 2-0 when we had 11 guys show up. ;)

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Why couldn't we be in Div.2b? Sounds exciting........

jdbelle

Sep 21, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

So then this ends in one of two ways...

1. You try to beat the shite out of 11 guys on your own and fail miserably.

2. You somehow manage to beat the shite out of 11 guys on your own (which I doubt you can do anyways, considering that generally someone who would actually be able to do that has no reason to talk shite like you do in the first place). You have someone videotape it. You get massively sued.

You've clearly thought this through.

In five years when you're a bus driver/tow truck driver/cab driver/donut maker for Tim Hortons I might let you beat me up though, just so you can have a brief moment of self-importance in your otherwise mediocre life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0