Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter November & December 2010

Really looking forward to tonight also... don't know about the whole "war" thing, however it will be a great game between two teams full of good guys.

I don't think you could ask for a better weekend, great footy Friday night, GSP rocking Koscheck Saturday night. :wa:

well said .

A tie tonight would really put some meaning on our 2nd games against the rat sluts.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

well said .

A tie tonight would really put some meaning on our 2nd games against the *** sluts.

Gl to Nomads. I predict a 3-0 win over the Lying Douchebags. Carnie with a pair, IS with 1 and the lying douchebag ( TBL ) holding back tears in his usual spot...the sidelines.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Gl to Nomads. I predict a 3-0 win over the Lying Douchebags. Carnie with a pair, IS with 1 and the lying douchebag ( TBL ) holding back tears in his usual spot...the sidelines.

I would be very, very surprised if I pot one. Or get a shot. Or make a pass.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

A liar? You are a rat bitch and always will be , that never goes away.

Douchebags?

What jersey number are you toughguy?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Finished 3-1 off a miracle strike at 90. I think housearrest let it in so he could get his 3-1 prediction. Absolute piss taking. The pushed the temp for the first 10-15 minutes, then the same retard that got red carded in our first game kicks Carnie from behind, scrum ensues as he turns around and both get reds. Then the ball stayed in their end the rest of the game. GEU's lucky we didn't have any finish or this could have been even more embarrassing. I definitely see why you guys are first place though, you butcher everyone so they're scared to play or go into tackles. Unlucky for you we're not and since we have some talent you guys will never beat us. We'll win our games in hand, have fun in D3 next year :D

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

BC United 4 SFC Caps 0

Nice work Nomads. My 3-0 prediction wasn't far off.

Tough loss Chin pads. hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0