Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter November & December 2010

I'm not upset at all, and covered me all game? As you mentioned I scored, had at least one assist not sure if I had one of aj's or not as i don't remember. If my finishing hadn't been so bad how many more could I have had not to mention the one that hit the post, or when I turned you defender and he clearly took me down. And as for the yellow I did take that outta anger for what was a foul on me in the first place despite what you say? Also what about the tackle the same tit made on one of our guys, no better than mine on him? Get a grip man. I didn't play well nor am I saying I did but still if you're defender covered me all game where was he when I did blaze all those chances over, or when I hit the post, or the goal? If that was him
Playing good I feel bad for your shite team.

Fyi. He was on the bench when you scored. I'm not sure if I am supposed to impressed because you hit the post and put a bunch of shots ten feet over the bar? But again we will all bow down to your awesomeness at playing div 2 soccer. What's with people in this league who have huge egos for scoring goals in beer league.

stinsons awesome

Sep 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

whats with guys trashing a guy for playing shitty and being shut down when they scored and their team won 5 nil?

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well worth the red to hear u cry like the lil bitch u are carnie..haha. Wow ur post was the classic im the best, the world revolves around me. Ur playing div 2 u ****in muppet haha. Ur ****in lost in ur own ego bud and u just wrote it for everybody to see. Im retired so i dont give a **** what they give me, cant stand playing against people like u, dont need that shite in my life. My only regret will be not Knocking ur bitch ass out after getting the red. Think about me when ur sitting out the next 3 games oxoxo

oh cantona, what an amusing post. For a while there, u had 2 more red cards then your team had goals against us. You should thank your buddy for scoring in the 90th to make it a little more respectable. Don't want to bring your team into this cuz there good dudes, and even they cant stand you. If your such a tough cookie, why the 2 cheapshots when our guy isnt even looking? come on buds, stop sucking at life!!!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well worth the red to hear u cry like the lil bitch u are carnie..haha. Wow ur post was the classic im the best, the world revolves around me. Ur playing div 2 u ****in muppet haha. Ur ****in lost in ur own ego bud and u just wrote it for everybody to see. Im retired so i dont give a **** what they give me, cant stand playing against people like u, dont need that shite in my life. My only regret will be not Knocking ur bitch ass out after getting the red. Think about me when ur sitting out the next 3 games oxoxo

Buddy what is wrong with you? Do u have anger issues? Have u not rubbed one off in a while? I know its hard to find some good looking females out in the ridge, but dam man, relax and at least go pay a toothless hooker to release the anger within.

You have played us twice and you got reds in both games. You obviously have an issue either with our team or soccer in general. You even came on here before the game and said "this is going to be a war". You had that mentality before the game even started and carried it on into the game, which was obvious with your intent in kicking carnie from behind 50 yards away from the ball because "it was a good trade off". You knew exactly what you were doing and you knew what u wanted to do before the game cause your an idiot.

After all is said and done, guarantee carnie gets 1 game and your idiotic intent get you 3 games. Have fun watching bc united kick your teams ass from the sidelines. They are better off without you

PEACEWHAT?

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

the Nomads had our 3rd string keeper in that game and a bunch of new guys just starting to gel together, we cant wait for the BCunited re-match! Now we are 6 points behind with 2 games in hand....We will win the league!

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

And JBN don't be stealing my sayings I saw your facebook status that's copyright infringement

WestCoast What???

the Nomads had our 3rd string keeper in that game and a bunch of new guys just starting to gel together, we cant wait for the BCunited re-match! Now we are 6 points behind with 2 games in hand....We will win the league!

Hi JBN

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

those predictions never backfire hahaha keep that up

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

if you think you had a crap game and you still got a goal and also had a hand in other goals then thats good for you , if my team lost 5 0 id be trashing myself and my team and not the guy who scored on the team that spanked me . keep going inter . (this post is in reply to missionblues post)

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

if you think you had a crap game and you still got a goal and also had a hand in other goals then thats good for you , if my team lost 5 0 id be trashing myself and my team and not the guy who scored on the team that spanked me . keep going inter . (this post is in reply to missionblues post)

My initial comment had nothing to do with him scoring and us sucking or anything to do with the game. They dominated us and beat us easily. It was a response to him saying we are dirty yet the only card of the game was his two foot tackle on our defender because he thought he got fouled and retaliated. His next post listed his chances, misses, and goal... which had nothing to do with his first post or my reply - but he decided to list it for us like we care he had 3 shots, one goal and a trumpet up his own ass. Calling a team dirty when you have two suspensions already this year and are the only guy booked in what was a calm, friendly game of soccer is just interesting... kettle.. meet pot!

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

"knocking my bitch ass out" lol 4 what ? Telling u 2 stop bitchin at ur goalie and the ref after every call ? I'm not even mad anymore. I just pity you. Best of luck man.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
My initial comment had nothing to do with him scoring and us sucking or anything to do with the game. They dominated us and beat us easily. It was a response to him saying we are dirty yet the only card of the game was his two foot tackle on our defender because he thought he got fouled and retaliated. His next post listed his chances, misses, and goal... which had nothing to do with his first post or my reply - but he decided to list it for us like we care he had 3 shots, one goal and a trumpet up his own ass. Calling a team dirty when you have two suspensions already this year and are the only guy booked in what was a calm, friendly game of soccer is just interesting... kettle.. meet pot!

I was responding to your comment about your defender having me "covered" all day by saying he really didnt do a good job against someone who really didn't play well. Whatever I'm entitled to my opinion, and that is yellows or no yellows u guys are dirty.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I was responding to your comment about your defender having me "covered" all day by saying he really didnt do a good job against someone who really didn't play well. Whatever I'm entitled to my opinion, and that is yellows or no yellows u guys are dirty.

The whole team is dirty just because one guy tackled you... now, now. You're just being mean and trying to hurt my feelings. This is the Christmas season, cheer up sunshine! And he did do a good job. You scored when he was on the bench and didn't score when he was marking you? Sounds good enough to me! - but hey, opinions, opinions! Life goes on... sulking gets you nowhere!

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

^^^^ what does that have to do with the carnie being the best newly awoken striker in fraser valley british columbia cananda of all time ever

ohhhhhhhhh there's a div 2 a and a div 2 c as well,

carry on

on a side note G S fukcing P

stinsons awesome

Sep 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

lol a team can get really dirty without getting caught by the ref, or even carded by the ref. I'm pretty sure most people have been apart of a few games that went exactly like that.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

On a side note,

Thank you Tim Berners-Lee.
You are a class act and we were definitely wrong about you ( not a piss take ). Good luck the rest of the season
except for the game against us.

Cheers,
DA

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow. Now someone is stealing my sayings and making them their avatar name. PEACEWhat?? is a complete copy I have been saying this for years. Copycat. Don't tell me you guys are throwing up the "P".

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

As for the argument between NCU and inter over the coverage is funny. What does it matter if you had him covered? You guys obviously didn't have the other 4 goals marked up. They kicked your ass, move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0