Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter November & December 2010

Pretty quiet in here ever since the TBL BC United peace treaty. Its also not even any fun to ttp out of the nomads after carnies crazy ego post was so ****ed up.

whats now ?

Is there really a Div 2 c?

Ya so whalley, whats up with that ?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

We got Surrey Bullets this week, and they have played us tough over the years, so no chirping from us on that...and now that the sage between you guys and BCU is over it really has gone all quiet...

too bad :)

illbehonest

Jan 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well worth the red to hear u cry like the lil bitch u are carnie..haha. Wow ur post was the classic im the best, the world revolves around me. Ur playing div 2 u ****in muppet haha. Ur ****in lost in ur own ego bud and u just wrote it for everybody to see. Im retired so i dont give a **** what they give me, cant stand playing against people like u, dont need that shite in my life. My only regret will be not Knocking ur bitch ass out after getting the red. Think about me when ur sitting out the next 3 games oxoxo

Thanks Brett Farve

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

It was more laziness to find the actual music video. The main point I was trying to make was "y'all need to get out the way, the Nomads are coming!". Something to that effect with more enthusiasm and violent, foul languauge.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

It was more laziness to find the actual music video. The main point I was trying to make was "y'all need to get out the way, the Nomads are coming!". Something to that effect with more enthusiasm and violent, foul languauge.

you should get one of those smoke machines they sell at shoppers around halloween, and a stereo, then play that before every match. hell of an entrance

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

you should get one of those smoke machines they sell at shoppers around halloween, and a stereo, then play that before every match. hell of an entrance

That is a great idea. I may also go to a garden store like Potters and get one of those archways they use so that we also have a tunnel to come out to. I just took your idea and made it even better. Nomads to have the best entrance in the FVSL!

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

That is a great idea. I may also go to a garden store like Potters and get one of those archways they use so that we also have a tunnel to come out to. I just took your idea and made it even better. Nomads to have the best entrance in the FVSL!

Knowing the names of garden stores? Huh. Its like you know exactly where they are located in the store. Almost like you have walked by them on numerous occasions.

I liked this thread better when people were talking about stabbings in parking lots and going to prison.

this thread has lost its mojo

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I drive by it on the way home from work. They probably sell lots of stuff you can stab people with though.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Knowing the names of garden stores? Huh. Its like you know exactly where they are located in the store. Almost like you have walked by them on numerous occasions.

I liked this thread better when people were talking about stabbings in parking lots and going to prison.

this thread has lost its mojo

If you don't stop being so negative, im gonna find you beat you, and make sure you lose your field for good and dump out all of your alcoholic beverages :mad:................. better? :D

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

If you did that with the smoke and archway and that song that would the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I vote yes.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 goals in injury for us. 1st was a nice strike, 2nd was a lucky shot that hit their defender bounced off him bounced off him into another defender then trickled over the line. The goal seemed to take forever to go in but thats 3 points that were well deserved. Unbeaten up till Xmas break in league play for inter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0