Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEACEWHAT?

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter November & December 2010

hey WC don't know who u are and i think i might have heard of your club a few years back maybe...not sure tho...but our club trademarked the saying PEACEWHAT? while in the process of winning 4 Pac Cups in 6 years...as far as your idea of throwing up Pee, that doesn't sound like fun to me :p

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

You have to send me the trademark papers, because I have a patent on it. Yeah I can tell with your one post, that you have a long history. Say it all you want but it is just poor imitation on this site.

WestCoast...What???

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

As for the argument between NCU and inter over the coverage is funny. What does it matter if you had him covered? You guys obviously didn't have the other 4 goals marked up. They kicked your ass, move on.

It's not funny losing 5-0. You should know, you played for westcoast for years ;)
As for anything else, it's called ttp not "let's talk about how tough we are and what fight we will get in next time we play". The thread was getting a little ridiculous and no one outside 2b had said anything in months. And it's always fun having a dig at mb10 up.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

2B is the only place "to be". Haha,get it. Wow that was pretty bad

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Maybe its the fact that I am out for the year due to injury and have too much time to sit around and read this drivle online but...

enough about the f*cking Nomads. It WAS fun reading the piss-takes about the hype early on in the year, but now its just ridiculous. We all play Div. 2 soccer. Its Div. 2. Nobody is a star, and if you are, you are definately playing in the wrong place and have no reason to be bragging. Most of us are playing the game that we love for the fun of it. Yes we want to win and be at the highest level possible, but we play for the fun of it, the beers and the comradarie. So to the guys like Carnie, just shut up and let your play speak for itself. For TBL stop whining about sh*t. And for the Nomads who claim to be gods gift to Div 2....just play your games and whatever happens happens. Even if you win the league and stay Div 2, you will still be Div 2 and nobody gives a sh*t.

This is my rant which likely nobody cares about, but I am sure I'm not the only one sick or hearing about Carnie and his lack of class, the Nomads and all their hype, or the GEU Knights whining.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I can't wait for us to be crowned the champs of 2B! Oh, wait, we have games to play? Can't we have it handed to us? Please?

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Maybe its the fact that I am out for the year due to injury and have too much time to sit around and read this drivle online but...

enough about the f*cking Nomads. It WAS fun reading the piss-takes about the hype early on in the year, but now its just ridiculous. We all play Div. 2 soccer. Its Div. 2. Nobody is a star, and if you are, you are definately playing in the wrong place and have no reason to be bragging. Most of us are playing the game that we love for the fun of it. Yes we want to win and be at the highest level possible, but we play for the fun of it, the beers and the comradarie. So to the guys like Carnie, just shut up and let your play speak for itself. For TBL stop whining about sh*t. And for the Nomads who claim to be gods gift to Div 2....just play your games and whatever happens happens. Even if you win the league and stay Div 2, you will still be Div 2 and nobody gives a sh*t.

This is my rant which likely nobody cares about, but I am sure I'm not the only one sick or hearing about Carnie and his lack of class, the Nomads and all their hype, or the GEU Knights whining.

who's whining? hahahahah

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Carnie wasn't the classless loser in all of this, Cantona is, and his actions unfortunately could make the BK's look like a bunch of cavemen, luckily those who watched the game know that the BK's play with firm hard tackles, play tough and don't give much away easily. Cantona might have thought he was doing his team a favor... obviously it backfired...

T4L, there's lots of talk about us and our game because it meant something in the standings, for both teams... too bad the same couldn't be said for your team, as there is no real race to speak of, at least not one your team is involved with. It's too bad about your injury (no ttp there) that's a bad break and now it will be all your team can do, imho, to stay where they are in 4th without you.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cantuzzi!!! WTF!? Whalley 2- Aldergrove 1 !?!?!

Stick a fork in Aldergrove :(

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Hype are firing on all cylinders, so watch out 2B!

Last edited by a moderator:

PEACEWHAT?

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

I agree with IS, "the hype" is firing on all cylinders now...im just wondering if there will be any players left on the BC United roster ( to challenge us for the league ) after their what sounds like a parking lot brawl on Jan 6th??? Good luck to both teams, im sure most of our lads will enjoy that entertaining match with a couple bevvies in hand ;)

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I agree with IS, "the hype" is firing on all cylinders now...im just wondering if there will be any players left on the BC United roster ( to challenge us for the league ) after their what sounds like a parking lot brawl on Jan 6th??? Good luck to both teams, im sure most of our lads will enjoy that entertaining match with a couple bevvies in hand ;)

I would hide those bevies if I were you, as if you're seen by bc united rat sluts the hype will have all points taken away, their field lost and automatically be demoted to div 4.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I would hide those bevies if I were you, as if you're seen by bc united rat sluts the hype will have all points taken away, their field lost and automatically be demoted to div 4.

SU Masters was also just fined for that too, but apparently it was the ref that complained. Our plan was to stand BC Utd's sideline with the hopes of them having points taken away ;)

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Read another thread then. Pretty simple.

JBN, make sure when Jan rolls around you name the thread div.2B results and banter ;)

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cantuzzi!!! WTF!? Whalley 2- Aldergrove 1 !?!?!

Stick a fork in Aldergrove :(

I dont want to talk about it... No joke - possesion was about 80-20 for us... they had 2 corner kick goals... no luck right now.

very very frustrated.

PEACEWHAT?

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

What U mean its illegal to drink in public? as far as the BC united supporters im excited that they have sluts for fans...Count me in

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

What U mean its illegal to drink in public? as far as the BC united supporters im excited that they have sluts for fans...Count me in

read back a few pages, you'll figure it out. try reading all tbl, elbowroom, m9, and a few other members post's and you'll be up to speed lol

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

come on aldergrove.........

imgres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens