Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Banter and Results March 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't think you need to worry Rev, we're missing our keeper and 4 of our starters for our game.

In any case I don't see you guys tying at home to the Clones.

well, u know, the ol' ttp prediction curse...:rolleyes: we're missing some guys too, including our top goal scorer.... but i am on a roll myself...:cool:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My prediction is both 2a and 2c leaders get demoted after next season unless they stock pile alot of experience and talent

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
mission won 3-0
2 outta our last 3 and were going up and yes we have people who will come play for us, players that don't want to play for abby's premier team no more simply cause abbotsford soccer is a joke

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i just did some math in our last 7 games we have scored 31 goals and allowed 3
so =ing an average of like 4.42 or sumthin like that per game,
and we have played some pretty good teams aswel, clones, acbc, titans, pumas, coyotes, and abby, guildford but they wasnt very good but we put goals by them, i know knowone will care but im just stating a fact

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
mission reminded us that we are a good div 2 team... but they exploited a lot of holes on the pitch tonight... overall a great season for the coyotes 'b' coming up from div 3 last season... too bad our 'a' team is going down...

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
do u play for surrey, what number was jimmy jones and if you play for surrey why say that?

hahaa cuz I know that he'll stumble onto this drunk later tonight =D
... he's a good guy

I don't remember his number but he was the hairy brown guy =P (he was one of the guys that cycled through right mid...)

where did you play blues?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker scored the first goal
for a guy your size i give you props buddy, if you lose some weight you'll be one hell of a player good game last night. should've only been 1 but that second goal two of our players swung and missed the ball and your guy was right there and after that we just didn't give a fcuk. but good luck next year in div 1 just don't screw up against port moody or dewdney...

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahaa cuz I know that he'll stumble onto this drunk later tonight =D
... he's a good guy

I don't remember his number but he was the hairy brown guy =P (he was one of the guys that cycled through right mid...)

where did you play blues?
not stumble upon this drunk last nite but hung over this morning :D too drunk last nite...you bastard you biched out we were all partying and drinking out of the cup till 4am.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This just in, Whalley is the first team to clinch their place in D1, with PoMo forfeiting early this morning. Objective 1 met, number 2 is on the line next weekend.

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
for a guy your size i give you props buddy, if you lose some weight you'll be one hell of a player good game last night. should've only been 1 but that second goal two of our players swung and missed the ball and your guy was right there and after that we just didn't give a fcuk. but good luck next year in div 1 just don't screw up against port moody or dewdney...

he is one hell of a player with his size. most skilled player on our team nd he is still quick everyone we play is surprised first play of the game when he runs past them. but we will have him fit by next season :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0