Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL Cat] Results & Banter - September 04'

Who will win the CAT Division this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who gave cat a thread, u20 national players in a farm league give me a break. definition of Cat- no direction to go, allowed to be called up although no playing time is likely. But hey tell all your friends your one step down from premier. I bet half the league could not win the div 3 league.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh here we go again ... some kid who still wears pull ups and tells his mommy that he is a grown up now .... has set his sights on the shitty CAT division :rolleyes:

Give me a break....why don't you come play one weekend son and we'll see how long it takes for you to ask "can i go back to Div 2 now daddy ?? "

Oh like Dude said...if you think your team is better than most of the CAT teams then enter the PAK cup this year.....of course you won't, you can insert any excuse in here ____________.......thanks for coming out and visiting the CAT division thread.

oh yeah and if next year FVSL decides to reorganize DIv 1 to 30 teams you guys will defintely get promoted. Good luck twat !!!

Big T :cool:

PS I had a bad day at work !! :D

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-3 that sounds like a baseball score or is that top quality cat. Give me a break when cat played in the same cup as div 2,3,4 two years ago. 4 cat team got knocked out in the first and second rounds by div 3 and 4 teams. good luck with your promotion or wait you can't be promoted out of your farm league with all the has bins and never was TWAT

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Erm, the two finalists that year were Cat teams. Lions vs. Storm. Lions won it. Again, all I'm asking for is substance to back up your argument.

Who do you play for, anyhow? What division? And, who hurt you? It wasn't your fault, you know...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oops...did some research.

You play in the 2nd division for Delta. Now I get it. You are a bitter discard from Crafty's Cat program.

Any and all credence you may have had is now MOOT (look it up).

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never said it wasn't two cat team in the final but in the final four only two teams were cat teams. and i know as a fact 3 div 4 teams knocked out cat teams because you guys stink. other wise you wouldn't be trying so hard to defend your quality because you would know you were good and i was just some idiot who should be ignored. I am aware there may be a quality side or two, but even thats a stretch, in cat but come on down to div2 where you belong.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How did he do it? Did he lure you into the bush to help find his puppy?

You're good entertainment, and I'm bored.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never said it wasn't two cat team in the final but in the final four only two teams were cat teams. and i know as a fact 3 div 4 teams knocked out cat teams because you guys stink.
Well, you did ask him to back his stuff up. :rolleyes:

SO, who did those cat teams beat then? Unless it was 8 other cats teams you're a putz. Lets see here... just as many Cat sides in the final 4 as div 2/3 and they both made the finals... so that means they didn't play each other to get there... soooo, logic would permit me to think they beat the best Div 2 and 3 sides....Yes?

Where exactly where you going with this?

Please just fire off your response from the top of your head. It’s much more fun (for me) than you thinking it out. :D

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
well looks like I have struck a nerve with the cat thread. I am tired of going back and forth here. If you think I could not play for cat your all sadly mistaken. The reason I don't although i know this will get shot down is cat has nothing to play for nowhere to go. We built are team from the ground starting in div 4 winning it going 18 games undefeated included cat teams along the way. we then moved up to div 2 where we made it to the cup final last year. and now we are looking to win div 2 in our 3rd season after picking up 9 new players in the off season. I myself want to move to premier eventually with a team that earned it from the bottom not hope on to a premier team or wait in the wings in cat. Now feel free to take the piss but I would dominate your league like I dominate mine. I will now retire from the cat thread so bash away I say bash away

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What you are saying, then, is that you don't have the confidence in your own abilities to play within a Cat system and earn a call-up to the Premier team? Fair enough. Continue on with your Pipe dream. It only took the Storm 5 years.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, he's also saying he's not playing to his abilities and has absolutely no desire to challenge himself. I don't know how he can say he would dominate if he's not man enough to step up and prove it? To sum it up in a word he's a 'coward'. You see Dude, people like Bulljive, like to play in lower levels to, as he says, dominate to make them selves feel good. It’s a whole self esteem issue found commonly in elementary schools with bullies.

Sad really.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm wondering if this kid plays on the same Delta Div 2 team that our CAT team beat two years ago in the cup play ;) . Yes it was a close good game but Yes you did lose to a CAT team if I recall.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
We built are team from the ground starting in div 4 winning it going 18 games undefeated included cat teams along the way. we then moved up to div 2 where we made it to the cup final last year. and now we are looking to win div 2 in our 3rd season after picking up 9 new players in the off season. I myself want to move to premier eventually with a team that earned it from the bottom not hope on to a premier team or wait in the wings in cat.

Using my inferior detective skills I have determined that Bulljive plays for North Delta FC Div 2A not part of Crafty's Clan, but part of the ND Lions club. A good squad of guys, many of them I know.

Your plans of going Premier interest me. Unfortunaltely unless your club plans to have 2 Premier/CAT teams or you plan to oust the Lions, you will be screwed. Of course when you leave the club you can't take that division spot with you because it belongs to the club.

The Storm and the Lions jumped into CAT when it was short teams. The Lions got into Premier by "applying" for the spot. They were fortunate, I'm not so sure you guys will be.

CAT is for players that want to make the already established Premier team. The clubs that use it properly will make it successful. It is not for everybody, but that doesn't mean the soccer is poor.

milhouseistiredoftyping...

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
to win div 2 in our 3rd season

By the way if you are in your 3rd season of Div 2, I better congratulate you now on your promotion to Premier, because I may be dead at the pace your team is moving up the ranks. :D

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
We built are team from the ground starting in div 4 winning it going 18 games undefeated included cat teams along the way. we then moved up to div 2 where we made it to the cup final last year. and now we are looking to win div 2 in our 3rd season after picking up 9 new players in the off season. Now feel free to take the piss but I would dominate your league like I dominate mine.

you got to div 2 how ??? you didn't get promoted, and what happened to you guys in Div 3 ??? oh you must have got where you are when the FVSL went through a major restructuring in their lower divs :rolleyes:.....leading to the now infamous watered down 3 group Div 2 where the goalie could go take a piss for 45 minutes and no one would notice. yeah you go girl....win it all this year and then wait for the thumping that you deserve in Div 1.

I saw your pres cup final, you guys played like crap...a couple of decent players but I don't think you punks could beat most of the CAT teams. That was a dominating performance that you had in that game, scoring 0 goals and getting 0 chances......Delta didn't get a sniff that game. well done Dominator !!!

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T, forget about the bad day at work, you are having a bad week. I have never seen you so fired up. Too bad you couldn't motivate your players to have the same intensity. It's Ok man things will get better. I wouldn't mess with T. :)

Cowtown bertrum

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:
.leading to the now infamous watered down 3 group Div 2 where the goalie could go take a piss for 45 minutes and no one would notice. yeah you go girl....win it all this year and then wait for the thumping that you deserve in Div 1.

I don't want to detour to far off "the edge of your seat" cat squabbles, but I would just like to go off topic for a minute. How many beers would that goalie have drank drunk drinked to take a 45 minute piss. Were the beers consumed the night prior, in the morning before the game, or is he drinking during. Would that goalie play for Geu?

www.vfd.com
someone please direct that keeper in this direction, as a hose of that magnitude should better serve the community.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How would a "full hose" help Five Star Electric Motors and Electric Motor Control exactly? You would think sending him to the local fire dept. would serve as a better choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0