Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL Cat] Results and Banter - October '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
GEU-7 SUFC-1
Nice to meet ya Big T ,what happened to your keeper? Was he even your #1?
:eek: :mad:

Keeps got injured in the first half, thinks he tore his hammy sometime after the first goal.

lilhank

Feb 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belfast said:
lilhank, are you sure you had to quote my entire recap for that response ! Glad to see you know how to point and click ??
Easiest way possible. By the way when you ask a question you usually use a question mark at the end of the sentence. Maybe you should use your spare time to prepare for your game next Sunday and not worry about my crappy computer skills. ;)

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I have to say about Chilliwack vs. GN is "offside anyone?". These guys trap, trap and trap some more... infact they were so good at it they were catching us on our own side of center :eek: don't ask me how that works... ask Mr. Referee. As far as the scoreline goes, GN managed to steal a goal from a PK after an essentially shotless afternoon inspight of their midfileds hard work. This team definately has potential if they could bring the intensity.

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where have all the langley boys gone? Is confidence waining after going winless in their last four? What's the story on Sunday's MOTW prediction? Did it shape up to be the barn burner we all hoped? Or are you guys just speachless after managing to nearly double your average goals per game going in, and still leaving with a draw... don't worry guys. One game a season doesn't make...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pissed off more like it.

The only team this year that clearly handled us was PAU. We let the Lions off the hook, big time. As they say, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

You're welcome, BTW, for the help in the standings.

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We'll be looking to return the favour next week. Only we will try to do OURSELVES a favour at the same time. There's a little pressure on us I guess to keep the rest of you behind us. If we don't take three points outta ND then you rotters will be RIGHT on us again. Not only that but since you couldn't beat them we won't even be in sole posession of first since you tied the freaks and let them have a point. This may set us up for a tumble down the table...

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are the match-ups for this weekend?
How come none of you yappers have been posting the last couple days... and don't give me that "work" excuse.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
My God can't your mom get you a dog or something this is getting pathetic. Will someone please be Cryuff's friend.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cryuff said:

As posted on your Leagues Website:

Week# 7 October 24, 2004

POCO VS GN
PAU VS. WHALLEY
SUFC VS DELTA METRO
LUFC VS GEU
ND VS CHILLI

Battle of the top Two teams in the ND vs. CHILLI match

My Picks in bold.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last Weeks Results and Standings.

Delta Metro United 1 - Peace Arch United 4
GEU Ultra 7 - SUFC Lions 1
Whalley Rangers 4 - PoCo City Dominion 1
North Delta Lions 3 - LUFC United 3
Chilliwack Rapids 4 - GN Sporting Club 1

# Team PTS
1 North Delta Lions 16
2 Chilliwack Rapids 13
3 Whalley Rangers 11
4 LUFC United 10
5 DMU United 10
6 Peace Arch United 9
7 GEU Ultra 9
8 PoCo City Dominion 6
9 Sikh United Lions 0
10 GN Sporting Club 0

Also found at Fraser Valley Soccer Website

I'll have this weeks poll up for MOTW tonight..................hopefully :(

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
lilhank said:
Rivermouth said:
curling it over and around the keeper. QUOTE] :rolleyes:

The shot was over the keeper and came down. Had a little english on it. Otherwise it was straight in no curl. Doesn't really matter 'cause it was a goal either way, just thought I'd sort you out a little. Does your name mean you drool alot or that you spend alot of time at the vedder? :confused:
Drool.

hahahaha

lilhank

Feb 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cryuff said:
How come none of you yappers have been posting the last couple days... and don't give me that "work" excuse.

Nothing to post about.

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lilhank, I will take you up on that offer I do not know if I can handle one whole beer, so lets just make it a six pack !! As we are sponsored by Molson I too like that brand of beer !!

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cryuff said:
ND's home field... is it the synthetic turf?

No, only the Premier team plays on the turf every second week opposite GN Sport Premier. I'm afraid you are on Sand's school field (Grass).

Obviously their Premier team is playing better on grass than the turf, based on their standings in the CAT league. :rolleyes:

Good luck

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a question: Where does one go to find out the standings on individuals and the number of goals that they have scored so far this Season? Is there even a place where that sort of information is posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0