Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL Cat] Results and Banter - October '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

discman

Sep 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 4-SUFC 3

Whalley came up with a brilliant second half to take the win today. Behind 3-1 at the half the Whalley lads figured they shite the bed enough and took it to them. SUFC #10 needs to leave his issues at home, he is far too good of a player to come up with the crap he was pulling out there today. Well done Whalley. On to Langley next week . Last match of the first round. Should prove to be a barn burner...

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
P.A.U 3 GN 1

Just as I thought out there today our young guys where out there for a stroll, most probably hung over. Had most of the play but found ourselves down for the opening 60 min. Our first goal helped build our momentum to lead us to the victory. A few really skilled GN players out there but not much in team play anyways we will call this a character win. Onto Poco next week should be an interesting affair. Cheers

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
discman said:
On to Langley next week . Last match of the first round. Should prove to be a barn burner...

I know we have had this fixture circled on our calendar since August. I venture to guess that this will garner some consideration for match of the year when the dust settles. 162 hours and counting.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
discman go fcuk yourself....and take your rest of your chicken shite team with you. tell #6 we'll see him at the rematch.

as for the game we came out flat and let Whalley score on a counter...their striker ran down the left side from half and slotted a nice one. WE then started to play our game, moved the ball well and our striker played great taking the backline to school for 2 goals. Too bad he went to work at halftime.

Second half they kinda figured that the best way to win was to be cheap when the ref wasn't looking......so they really started to play with intent to injure our best player.......nice tactic by your coach......they got one early in the second half and another on a PK to tie it. Whalley had a couple of odd numbered counters and finished one for their fourth. We got totally disorganized and let them control the mid like we we did in the 1st.....we had two chances at the end to tie it but missed wide. Good effort by us but not good enough.

As for the near brawl....our guy was not going to let your bag of dicks team break his legs....so he went after the guy.....but your little chicken shite center back was running around scared and making sure he was behind any team mate before talking....yeah get some fcuking balls .....or bring your daddy to the next game cnut.

lilhank

Feb 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:
discman go fcuk yourself....and take your rest of your chicken shite team with you. I'll post on you cnuts later....tell #6 we'll see him at the rematch.
or what... let me guess ... you're gonna kill us? Well done! If I was you I'd tell number 6 I'd see him at the re-match too. Consider he shut you down all day. I'd be mad too. Post on us later... it's obvious you're shite. You don't need anybody posting about it 'cause you know it. Once superstar was off the field everyone seemed to agree that we all wanted to play soccer for the remainder of the game. SUFC played a good game and it's a shame that their efforts had to be overshadowed by one or two players "issues" on the pitch. :(

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
edited my last post you can read it now if you know how..........he shut us down .... ok buddy if thats the way you see it....as for killing you, did you see me threaten you, no just said we'll see him at the rematch... so the answer is NO, don't be a fcuking moron, although it is kind of typical from a team that thinks they are in high school ......we know who he was and we'll just play the same way next time. Our guys won't take no shite from dirty cheap cnuts on your squad. Some of your guys played well but some of your morons might want to consider what they say.

Heck our guy still had class to go over and shake his hand at the end of the game.

lilhank

Feb 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T I don't know who you are on the pitch so I can't say what you did or didn't hear. All I know is #10's threatened to kill anyone who said anything to him. As for us being cheap dirty cnuts... I believe the whole thing started when #10 started blowing out his nose onto a few different players on our team. I guess next time someone blows snot on one of us more than once we should take it and consider it a greeting? Did he ever consider playing for Mexico or is he against spitting? I don't know where you're going with thinking we're in high school comment but i didn't hear any of us threaten to kill any of you. Seems I remember that kind of talk in where was that? Oh yeah, high school. As for going over to shake hands... could it be that he knew he did something wrong? Thanks for posting it's not often that someone would actually record their ignorance like you have. As for playing the same way next time... sounds good to me.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that is funny shite......I must have missed him running around blowing his nose on people :rolleyes:.....and so how many guys did he hit with his snot bombs (if he did this alleged act) ??? Just curious :rolleyes:......what I saw on the pitch was some cheap plays and #6 running around like a peice of shite. Now as for someone saying something to the effect "I'll kill u" never agreed with it never will.....I never heard it myself, but then again there was quite a raucus.......Our guys actually held our player back from beating the shite out of the punk, while some of your mates tried to egg him on further. Making faces behind the refs back and playing hide and go seek, yeah that was manly of him :rolleyes:

well I just say it the way I see it, I have always done that on ttp.....you can disagree with it but calling me ignorant is about as stupid a comment a Whalley shmuck can say.

PS - I don't need u to tell me what I did on the pitch or what I heard, I frankly really don't give a shite what you think either... or who you were on the pitch.

lilhank

Feb 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:
Now that is funny shite......I must have missed him running around blowing his nose on people :rolleyes:.....and so how many guys did he hit with his snot bombs (if he did this alleged act) ??? Just curious :rolleyes:......what I saw on the pitch was some cheap plays and #6 running around like a peice of shite. Now as for someone saying something to the effect "I'll kill u" never agreed with it never will.....I never heard it myself, but then again there was quite a raucus.......Our guys actually held our player back from beating the shite out of the punk, while some of your mates tried to egg him on further. Making faces behind the refs back and playing hide and go seek, yeah that was manly of him :rolleyes:

well I just say it the way I see it, I have always done that on ttp.....you can disagree with it but calling me ignorant is about as stupid a comment a Whalley shmuck can say.

PS - I don't need u to tell me what I did on the pitch or what I heard, I frankly really don't give a shite what you think either... or who you were on the pitch.
Excellant work big t... maybe someone should have told #10 that there was a soccer game going on...he sure helped your team from the sideline. I know how quite often "your guys "are the innocent victims... just minding their business and some "whalley schmuck" goes out of his way to hassle the poor, innocent little fellow. ;) anyways big t it's been great can't wait to chat again.. and all you kids out there remember what big t and his mates say "ignorance is bliss!"

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2 said:
I know we have had this fixture circled on our calendar since August. I venture to guess that this will garner some consideration for match of the year when the dust settles. 162 hours and counting.

Can you shed some light on this rivalry? Or do you just need some extra hobbies... :rolleyes:

Um......
GEU 3 - ND Lions 2.

please continue

So how many premier guys were playing Yoda....

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So how many premier guys were playing Yoda....
We had our one young guy that plays premier now this year due to numbers playing and the rest us CAT schmucks. I'll tell ya one thing our CAT team today with the addition of the new guys looked unreal. We dominated the lions for 75 mins straight when it was 3-0 then looked tired as they pressed for the last 15 and scored both there goals.Not gonna go out and say we will win every game from now on but lets just say it's gonna be tough to beat us.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:
GEU has a few good young players, especially that short forward Alex......now they only need a keeper ;)
Let me guess payback? I should of known not to mess with T :D

Get On With It

Sep 20, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU - North Delta

Seems that GEU came out to play with something to prove as they won everything all over the pitch in the first 75 minutes. Pressed really well (everywhere), worked hard on and off the ball and did a very good job as a team! Delta unlucky on first goal, as the keeper simply misplayed it and gave it away. Good work in the box by both team during this match on the other 4 goals. A good show of concentration to finish the chances that came up. GEU may have faired even better had there one striker up front not been so selfish on a number of occasions. I have seen may of teams rip their own players for play like that, but the GEU boys just kept positive. That kind of attitude will bring a team a long way.

Good to see Delta refocus and make things very interesting in the final 15. A good reason they are riding so high this season, I would think!

Girth, sorry about the tackle in the box where the Delta player wanted to play piggyback. Also, good to see clearer heads prevailed and the game had NO ill effects from the foul. Another reason to keep the cards away and let you guys play.

Great game overall with both teams playing hard, clean and realizing the advantages gained by battling through the tackles. Zero yapping! Very enjoyable to officiate!! :wa:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Striker12...read between the lines...pisstake. More like we're playing a new team and don't know what to expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0