Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL Cat] Results and Banter - October '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cryoff, are you trying to set a record for the number of dumb posts in a month, you must be close !!
Club Affiliated Team (C.A.T) No prem team no C.A.T team relegation rules still apply, from prem to div one, promotion from div one to Prem. Now follow along if your prem team gets relegated what will happen to the C.A.T team.....(Cryoffs answer ???)

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cryuff said:
How does relegation work? If one of our teams finishes in first place do they move up to premier? Or if a premier team is relegated to Div 1 then does the associated CAT team dissolve or end up as a div 2 team? just out of curiosity. Like say for instance a premier squads CAT team is better than some premier teams do they move up and have multiple teams from the same club or city?

The Cat squad is an entity of the Premier Squad. If your Premier Squad gets relegated to Division One, your Cat Squad would move to Division Two. Only individual players can be promoted from Cat to Premier and it is up to your Club, or team managers to decide what players play where. If your team wishes to move from CAT, then as a team you will move to Division THREE and have to work your way up (hence where my team is this season, though luckily we were able to move to Div 2).

If your system was working properly your cat team would not be better than your premier team. The best 11 players would be predominantly premier, the lower 11 being Cat, and a handfull in between that are playing both or either depending on their performance etc...

Hope that sums it up..though not every club has a program as outlined above.

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cryuff with a U for starters...
Belfast if you've got something smart to say about our league or a game played let's hear it. This forum just sits empty most of the day. Until someone like you makes a gay joke.

It seems like a stupid system to relegate a premier team to div one if the CAT teams aren't as good on average as the relegated premier team.
Then you end up with this team bumped down basically two levels.
Who was sent down last year and who came up?

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So as am example I'll use Langley. just hypothetically, if langley premier gets relegated but langley div 1 gets promoted won't the team just stay the same after tryouts? or is it that not all clubs practice and hold mass tryouts?

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cryoff, this is Take the piss do you not understand what that is ? If you have questions about the league or about individual players then find a support group. I know you are somewhat isolated in Chilli but come on, there has to be some friends network out there. Thats only if you can find time to get off your mothers tit to speak to someone !!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You spelled Cryuff wrong again..... ;)

Mr. Cryuff, ye of the Dutch 'Johan' variety:

What my dear friend from Northern Ireland is trying to tell you is to have a laugh and possibly be not so serious on here.
Yes, ask away questions and use as a notice board.
Not that I'm a moderator on here, but, I do look around for the odd laugh or two at each others' expense also.
Not that I'd want to be a moderator, too much work and not my style.

You were giving an example, for example: :D

Cryuff said:
So as am example I'll use Langley. just hypothetically, if langley premier gets relegated but langley div 1 gets promoted won't the team just stay the same after tryouts? or is it that not all clubs practice and hold mass tryouts?

Or mass wank-offs?
Or, would LFC2, who's the Pope of Langley, hold mass and pray to the man upstairs as to why, and how this relegation ever happened?
Or, would Dude be so confused as to not be able to figure out which side eventually where Chuck would be going? Thus to give comfort to his wife as to his (Chuck's) location and in the same vein satify his hidden, closet desires?

The last one is a bit of an inside one, but still......

In all seriousness best of luck with Chilli from one guy who believes in strength in numbers.
Don't you listen to them when they complain about the 18 guys you have on your bench - It works. :cool:
I like what your club is doing in the FVSL, honestly.

Oh, and have a laugh too, :)

RF

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balfest... I'm slightly isolated? the next closest thing are the bastards in Abbotsford... and I drink goats milk ;) my support network involves a bunch of AA drop-outs and a banjo playin' midget. not the best to lean on.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be honest Cryuff, they have enough trouble finding teams to fill all 10 spots in Premier right now so most likely nobody will get relegated because there wouldn't be a team from another club to fill it. That is of course if they are still abiding by the rule of 1 team per club in Premier. Mind you that was last month so things could have changed by now.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cryuff said:
Balfest... I'm slightly isolated? the next closest thing are the bastards in Abbotsford... and I drink goats milk ;) my support network involves a bunch of AA drop-outs and a banjo playin' midget. not the best to lean on.

Nice. :D

Midgets are always a good addition to any piss-take. In fact, many (Guinness) a piss-taker (Nukes) have been mistaken (Cainy) for a midget (not Ranger, perhaps his morning dump, though).

Ranger...you laugh now, but little do you know that the odds are surprisingly high that Chuck is shagging Mrs. Rangerforever right this very moment- especially if he happened to catch her eye while she was playing the slots this morning.

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cryoff, much better, now take that same raw energy and piss take on a team or individual (when of course you find out who everyone is) in question each week. With the whole question thing I think R.F can handle any situation so you might want to find out what number he is and talk his ear off.

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cryuff, just posted on MOTW and read your caption. What happened to P.A.U ? are you right in the head (no need to answer) you beat us for the first time in 3 years. I know you are a rookie and all but get your head out of your ass. NUMPTY!!!!!

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be fair Belfast... we didn't just beat you. We answered back twice and then doubled up... did you like my lil break away goal at the end just to seal the deal with one second left? :)

You have to expect a lil gloat since it IS the first time we get a chance to in 3 years;)
Speaking of which... what did happen? I expected you'd be higher up the table already.

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is PAU supposed to be a powerhouse? What has the rest of your experience been?
I think they have good D. They play smart... at least smarter than ME... so maybe not so much. But still that guy with the frow on the back line earned my respect. He faught me hard all game.

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again with the questions ? Who said P.A.U is a powerhouse, all I know is that the team that finishes higher than any one particular team, has had a better season. One game or the start of the league does not a season make !!

I didnt realise we signed dim witted players on our back line, i will be sure to change that next time we play the Top of the table leaders Chilli with there powerhouse striker. The C.A.T division better watch out !!!

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's right... when you see me strollin in, cob of corn in one hand herd of cows in tow, you'll know I mean business. :rolleyes:

I better go practice.... lol

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know if this should be a new thread but... who is the toughest guy in the league?

I don't know what tough equals exactly... it could be most brutal tackles per season or just straight up would walk on you if you stepped to him... or capable of taking the biggest beating and not slowing down. I'm sure each team has a worthy candidate.

So let's say... Try and name the top 5 toughest S.O.B.'s in the C.A.T.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i couldnt' name 5 guys, other than my own team, in the CAT league. Except for a bunch of the Poco guys but they're all pansies so i can't name them.

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
would somebody please start a cooler topic than the shite ones i keep throwin out there? this place sits empty all day.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cryuff said:
or capable of taking the biggest beating and not slowing down. I'm sure each team has a worthy candidate.
QUOTE]
If you keep asking such strange questions for us to read it may be you Cryuff who may be taking the biggest beating ;) . So yes I'll nominate everyone that's ever read this thread the last couple weeks since you've been posting as taking a beating mentally as worthy candidates. Here's a question for you Cryuff... Who is the most annoying person to ever post in this CAT thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0