Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL Cat] Results and Banter - October '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anybody care to comment on the Delta v. Poco game this week.? Unfortunately I was unable to attend due to the fact that I went to the GEU v. PAU Premier game instead.

I know a lot of guys that willl be running miles this evening based on the score line.. :D

Cheers

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
yea I was going to ask the same thing... what the hell happened? and why doesn't anyone sh!t the bed against us? lol

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cryuff, like last year I will leave all comments on who finishes where and how tight things are until the near end of the season. Alot of things can happen within the last two thirds of the season ahead of all of us. Have you never played in a mens league before ? I will be sure to ask your number next time we play so we can have a conversation on the field. I know you have made a friend with Dude asking him his number maybe you can PM him and become real close so that two people can call him by his real name.

I will stop now so Dude and Cryuff can continue what will become a budding relationship.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cryuff...consider yesterday an official bed shitting.

You were there, so be honest with the masses. The second half was spent in your end, with the exception of the final 10 minutes after that red. Describe for us your goal...about 30 yards out, a cross that was too direct at the goalmouth, but over the keeper's head, who is short to start with, standing 16 yards out, mesh ripples, your prayers are answered. Yes, in netball terms, that guy put up a prayer.

Without a doubt, had we not loaded our undies on HALF of our glorious chances, it wouldn't have been close.

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belfast... have you been drinking stupid juice? First you say you'll ask my number next game then you make a joke about someone who did... funny though

As for filling your pants... I'm a lil biast and think we did a good job protecting our lead by changing up our formation after the goal... which may or may not have been on purpose, I never shot it so I don't know (we know what you guys think :)). But regardless of how the game went (our called back goal for an offside two feet from the doorstep) we managed to find a way to win. That really is all that matters. I do have to "holla" at my Keeper... he straight up owned you guys on more than one occasion. Awesome stops from our keep gave us a chance to get the job done.

When you see 11 guys between you and our goal and you are already 8 yards into our half that's called team defense :) maybe youdidn't fill 'em so much as we did our job. But like everything else... that just my partial opinion.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Befast...who's the other?

Dude, I am sure you remember belfast..... didn't he play a couple games for Langley last season? Shortly after he moved to back home to PAU.

To identify the two players on the pitch...

Dude = Large Mane of Fresh Dark Hair, almost hockey like in sheen and cut.
Belfast = Shiny head

I hope I have the right guy, if not oh well.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude light in his loafers said:
Yes, in netball terms, that guy put up a prayer.
Isn't netball the one with the hoop and no backboard? Played by girls? Is there no end to your homosexual behaviour?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cryuff said:
so when does the MOTW get going?

I'll make the MOTW poll tonight, hopefully. But there has been one for the last to weeks.

Cryuff said:
and are we all allowed to make predictions?
You can make predictions by voting in the poll and then post your thoughts after.

Cryuff said:
or do you have to be in the pool?
Yes, there's a pool. It's $20 and you can send it to "The Yoda Beer Fund"
No, it's just a poll not a pool. Notice the spelling difference there.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One hour and nine posts later, still nothing. I keep seeing that there are new posts and all I keep getting is Dude and his love affair with Cruyff.

And by the way Johann, I am not telling you who I am or who I play for, so fukc off.

Carry on

Cheers

P.S. Chuck does like netball. :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
crafty cokcney said:
One hour and nine posts later, still nothing. I keep seeing that there are new posts and all I keep getting is Dude and his love affair with Cruyff.

I imagine experience won over the youth. Poco is very, very, very experienced and if Draven had played i would have added another "very" in there.
After blowing the game against us, i'm sure Poco was out for blood. Unlucky for Delta that's for sure.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 5 Results and Standings

Better late than never.......or not.

GN Sporting Club 1 Whalley Rangers 3
PoCo City Dominion 3 Delta Metro United 0
Peace Arch United 4 GEU Ultra 2
SUFC Lions 1 North Delta Lions 4
LUFC United 0 Chilliwack Rapids 1

# Team PTS
1 North Delta Lions 15
2 Chilliwack Rapids 10
3 DMU United 10
4 LUFC United 9
5 Whalley Rangers 8
6 Peace Arch United 6
7 GEU Ultra 6
8 PoCo City Dominion 6
9 Sikh United Lions 0
10 GN Sporting Club 0

North Delta Lions remain undefeated and GN and Sihk's remain winless.
On to Week 6

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Match Of The Week Poll is now up.
ANYONE is free to vote.

Week 6 MOTW poll

If you want some ideas on how to do it, you can look at Skips phenomenal job in the Premier thread. :rolleyes:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have been busy this past weekend so I didn't get a chance to post about ND and how they played like shite against us......yeah I know we lost, but they aren't that good at all....its true.

ND has got a ok team but I don't understand how they are a the top of the table.......got to say that Chiili and LUFC were far superior in their play against us....as for our game .....ND got off to a quick start by getting a goal in the first 10 off a cross....our sweeper slipped on the play, unlucky for us.....then we carried the rest of the half.....where we missed sitter after sitter, we just couldn't buy a goal or hit the net :rolleyes:......second half ND looked better and caught us on counter attacks...scoring one half away through the half and getting two late ones to really seal the deal. This was not a blowout by any stretch of the imagination.....last week we got lumped by Langley very badly.....this week we just couldn't finish.

I think Langley will win the game against ND easily. No doubt.

Can some moderator please tell Dude and cryoff to exchange personal data elsewhere.......i almost puked at work reading this crap.

Dude what is wrong with you ???? And here I thought you were my ttp hero all these years...boy was i wrong :rolleyes: :p :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm getting soft and emotional in my old age. I guess it's my fatherly instincts comming out. That, and a desire to be more like Rangerforever.

All I have to do now is lose my hair, eat a lot of pachos, and start printing my own money...

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's not all personal crap. Just cause we were yakking and you jokers weren't chippin in to the convo that isn't my fault.
So shut up :)
I'm a rookie and didn't know not to ask who played for who. GET OVER IT:)
p.s. everyweek you can't finish.

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
How does relegation work? If one of our teams finishes in first place do they move up to premier? Or if a premier team is relegated to Div 1 then does the associated CAT team dissolve or end up as a div 2 team? just out of curiosity. Like say for instance a premier squads CAT team is better than some premier teams do they move up and have multiple teams from the same club or city?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0