Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free Agent Frenzy!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Small dreams get there, big once slip away. We have few gradmas same age might as well sighn them two. Future looks good. Year later you have to give twenty mil for some one to come here.
Even if he does come here where i do no see him comming here. Nothing will change. We need three good younger players and than we do have a chance.If you think La is going to give Kopitar than you do have bit of gastrick disorder pushing your upper chast.
Gillis should give half a team for that guy.Thats the future needed here.Cheers

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just so everyone knows Canucks have offered the Captain to Sundin already and so the dreams of Mitchell being named won't happen as even if Sundin doesn't sign Ohlund would get it.

Side note Sundin is working out and will play this year either in Montreal for 7.5million or Toronto for 7 million or Vancouver for 10 mill....they are trying to use the olympics as a big tool as he is expected to Captain the defending champs come 2010!

Can't wait to get my Leaf tickets as they are coming as well as Montreal and Ottawa. First game of the year is a home date with the Flames!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise's source might be 1040....

Why was it on there? I thought that was really common knowledge from last month. I was trying to put on facts that have been drawn out for 18 days before MR. Base fills us in with a single spaced page story that is unreadable:D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why was it on there? I thought that was really common knowledge from last month. I was trying to put on facts that have been drawn out for 18 days before MR. Base fills us in with a single spaced page story that is unreadable:D

I like Mr. Base's info, did you know we've signed Demitra? And pretty soon we'll announce that we've traded Bieksa, Raymond and Edler for Shultz. And then Grabner for Crosby. Good times are coming for the Canuck's, right Mr. Base?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stalion that would be bit mutch as a trade bate.If we got Carcillio than maybe.He can fight and speak Italiasn. Schulz can only speak German and Inglish. Do't you give Raymond the rebel my friend best future we have. And god for bid giving Edler than we would have nothing. Bieksa can fight but he has one problem he alway starts infront of ref and he gets in to sin box problems. I say bring in young Scotti McIver he is just as good. And he loves to pick at Aginla. Cheers. Soon one of those good ones will be here.
Please no grandfothers.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya Nathan McIver changed his name to Scotti with a heart of the i.

Better change the drug dealer Mr Base. The crystal meth has destroyed that little brain of yours. If your dealing it, you shouldn't be using it.

Mr Base is officially the "Blackout" of 2008.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who told you Carcillo can speak Italian?

A Bit much to assume that just becuase Schultz' name is German (could be Austrian too no?) that he can speak the language, he is from Calgary AB...

And how does speaking two languages make you a better hockey player!

FFS...Ban him please!!!

Who is Aginla, and What is a grandfother?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who told you Carcillo can speak Italian?

A Bit much to assume that just becuase Schultz' name is German (could be Austrian too no?) that he can speak the language, he is from Calgary AB...

And how does speaking two languages make you a better hockey player!

FFS...Ban him please!!!

Who is Aginla, and What is a grandfother?

It's pretty obvious, Luongo can speak 3, that's why he's such a good goalie :rolleyes:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posh whats up! you are getting defensive again.Aqullini is the British background.
Stalin let this guy know a bit about Canucks and the owners. Posh stay posative it is funny to read your posts .In your case it is all defece,
Email Luango and he will let you know ho he wants here. It is hard to score if you do not get out of your end.Trash talk, are you sure you do not play tatch football.

Go Canucks go Carcillo come here we need you.Cheers. No graddads as hockey players.
Uno duve tre we score.All in fun.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posh whats up! you are getting defensive again.Aqullini is the British background.
Stalin let this guy know a bit about Canucks and the owners. Posh stay posative it is funny to read your posts .In your case it is all defece,
Email Luango and he will let you know ho he wants here. It is hard to score if you do not get out of your end.Trash talk, are you sure you do not play tatch football.

Go Canucks go Carcillo come here we need you.Cheers. No graddads as hockey players.

While I'm waiting for Luo's reply from my e-mail, did you just call me Stalin? I'm Italian, not Russian. Actually, forget it, my tatch football game is starting.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

you're a waste of space. As an Irish/Italian/German descent, you are an embarrassment if we have common genes.

please ban this guy. it's not even ttp anymore

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posh did you see we even got Punjabi on our team.That's what it is all about.How many shirts do you think Canucks will sell wen he comes to camp.Be posatie and look at thigs from all sides.Not just if one who can spell or not.It does not matter as long as you are a good guy. Inner fear is a bigest distraction open up to peaple and you will see how fast you grow as a person.Garbage words thats just childish rubbish. Cheers

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
trust me obi wan, canucks won't be making Prab Rai jerseys anytime soon.

no one here is being childest. we just want to point out that your observatons are lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageously incorrect. And your the last person anyone would take advice from. Silly tucker, mother focker.

let's stay on topic as this is a NHL free agent thread and not how stupid Mr. Base is.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
To stand on tpoic we need Vanek,we need Carcillio ,we need Schultz and we need one more tough centre. Now ho will Gillis get god knows. As far as you using faul mouth it is only your negative.... Do you see it from the rest of us?
Stalion would love to se Carcillio here and many more. He can play can fight and also stands up for his team mates. If we do not get Sudin mark my words Gillis will have to use Bieksa as a bate. Buffalo needs help on D. Chicago needs help on D and Tampa needs help on D. One of those clubs will give us a good midle man. Washington is looking for a jump up D, Bieksa loves to do that. posh forget forging. Stay clean. Cheers

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm pretty sure Carcillo, Vanek, and Schultz we DON'T NEED, or CAN'T GET!

Vanek cap hit is 7.143 Million USD. For what exactly!? He is not worth it.

Carcillo is a freaking idiot and Schultz is a 6'6 225 'offensive defenseman' that doesn't put up points or play well in his own end, he is not tough, he is rubbish, as are you.

Now Fcuk off!!!

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
mr base should be able to understand now since he loves different faul languages. take your pick

Afrikaans
Fok jou
**** You
Armenian
Myruht kooneh
**** your mother
Arabic
nikomak
**** your mother
Cantonese
Tiu ne lo mo
**** your mother
Cantonese
tiu nia ma chow hai
**** your mom's smelly ****
Cantonese
tiu-ne-lomo
Mother ****er
Cantonese
tiu lay
**** you
French
vas faire foutre a la cache
go **** a cow
French
encule
**** you
French
vas te faire encule
**** you
French
vas te faire foutre
go get ****ed
French
baiser
To ****
French
tu m'emmerdes!
**** yourself!German
mach es dir selber
Go **** yourself
German
Auf Wiedersehen Fickakopf
Goodbye ****head
German
das geht dich einen feuchten Scheissdreck an
None of your ****ing business
German
Fick mich
**** me
German
Fick dich!
**** You
German
Mutterficker
mother****er
Greek
malaka wanker gamisou
**** off
Greek
Ay gamisou
go **** off
Greek
to mounee tis manas sou
**** your mother's pussy
Hebrew
lech zayen et ima schelcha
go **** your mom
Hebrew
lech zayen para
go **** a cow
Hebrew
lech tiezdayen
**** you
Indonesian
ngentot
Indonesian
ngentot lu
**** you
Indonesian
ngewe
****ing
Italian
fungula
Italian
Vaffanculo
**** off
Italian
No Skuche ala Gats!
What the **** do you want from my balls?
Japanese
Chikushoo
oh ****!
Japanese
Ima imashe kuso
Eat ****ing shite
Japanese
Urusai kono bakayaro
Shut up you crazy mother****er!
Japanese
kisama
Lord of the donkeys (literal translation "**** you")Spanish