Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free Agent Frenzy!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr posh do not include anybodys mom. Not a nice thing to say and very dange orieyented by you my lad. Watcher who is this lad. Steve let me know who this lad is. What is your mom gotta do with this. Pehaps your equal libriam is efected by back boxers. Cheers they still love you do not jump off of the bridge.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Vermette has signed with Ottawa now, does that mean the trade rumours if we don't get Sundin are off? Tamby also gone as he's been hired by the Oilers as their GM, probably for 2 reasons. One, he's going to be a great GM, two, Lowe is an idiot.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lowe isn't an idiot...

Vermette is just signed, unless he has an NTC he could still be on the market...The Sens need help on D and I stil haven't heard about what is happening with Mezarsos, who is too young to file for Arbitration...2 Years at 5+ per, a little steep, but the kid did put up good numbers on the third line last year.

Tamby is off... was going to happen anytime...Wish him luck, he was never going to get a sniff here with being part of the Burke, Nonis brigade...

Is Mellanby going to go from Special Advisor to Nucks Ass Gm? I think so.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Ottawa still has to trade for a play making D. Canuncks has two of them. We still might see Vermette here. We can not give them Keven for Vermette. They have to add a third round draft in. Getting rid of Tamby is a big mistake. He was the only guy that could keap the ship afloat when things got bad. Thirty years of hockey experiance is not somthing you throw away. I think Tamby can see that the ship is sinking fast and he got out on time. This guy will set us years back if he does not sighn the old fart. We are no better club than last year maybe six points less at the end of the season. Grats must be having a giggle. Cheers.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0