Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free Agent Frenzy!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who will score big?

Couple of questions....

Morrison to Columbus ?

Were will Ryan Malone end up?

Will Bertuzzi make more then 1.5 million and who will pay this bum?

Will Gillis pull his head out of his ass?

Could be an interesting day tommorow!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is no deal yet. They say Roberts and Malone are close to signing but nothing that I have seen.

Were did you hear this?

Tampa could go from bums to decent but still no goalie

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I bet Canucks do nothing tomorrow because nobody wants to deal with Gillis.
Canucks will be average this season.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Found it.....Malone 7 years 4.5 million

Foote resigned in Colorado

Devils are making Hossa a big offer.....

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
They have to go long ways to improve.First line has no hard nose guy.Bertuzi still could do the job better than any other guy.Hosa coast is way more than his stats.
Second line are all small guys only Mason Redman is able guy.Weldwood will fit if he runs on the sand for four weeks to buid up his lover core.Fourth line Richi and all new guys.
Third line with Kesler Burrows and Rypien best in the west.We have no tough guy, Luango will be hammered every game. We must add a tough guy that can take care of any one that runs Luango and then we might do it.Size is a main reason we just can not do it.Drive is Ok but if you end up on your but each time you go in the corner it plain hearts to watch it.Burt back with twins.Morison and Nasland can bring a tough guy with OK hands.Bieksa can bring a a guy or two from Pens.Come on Gillis pull the triger.Young guys must stay.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Señora Trece really wants to know if I have to run on the sand for 4 weeks to build up my lover core. I told her no, it only takes a few minutes to build up, but I can run on the beach if she is willing to chip in financially for a change. Puerto Escondido would be nice...

Hey Yoda, where exactly is the Hosa coast? I couldn't find it on my map...

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A few deals so far, Edmonton is building up, their initial deal yesterday for Vishnovsky, and now ERIK COLE and BRULE through trades.

Rolston says "No" to tampa to test free agent market..... temporarily.

Ducks ink Perry to a long term deal

Calgary trades for Bourque... blah.

Brad Stuart signs with Detroit long term.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn...would have liked the 'Nucks to see about aquiring Brule. He'd fit in a lot nicer on the 3rd line than Ripien, or whatever plumber AV slots in there. At least w/ Brule you know you're getting speed, agressiveness, and huge upside offensive potential.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW!! Canucks offer Sundin $20 Mil over two years.... I love it.... hope he takes it.. (according to TSN)

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
canucks play dirty kevin lowe pool and make an offer to RFA David Backes...nice. Weird move, the guys not exactly a household name and is only a 15 goal a year guy, though early in his NHL career.

Tampa signs Kolzig... they are making moves like crazy.

Colorado Signs TUCKER.... I thought he'd go to Calgary...

Stillman is also off the market, too bad. I like him and he's been great in my pools. he's now with Florida.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Sundin offer, if successful, likely means Naslund sticks around and stays on as Captain.

I like Sundin. I don't think he has nearly the miles on him Mess did when he came, but who knows. Remember- Mess had played in countless playoff games before getting to Vancouver. Sundin is somewhat well rested, and substantially bigger.

Again, likely means keeping Naslund. I don't like that. I do not believe he will be "inspired" to play...erm...more inspired hockey.

My bigger fear is this: does it mean we see a return of Todd Bertuzzi at a bargain basement price?

Just heard David Backes was something like 3rd in the NHL last year in hits. Now this move makes sense, as the first thing Gillis said before even taking the job was that he "wouldn't have the forwards skating backwards through the neutral zone". He's clearly in favor of bringing a higher tempo forcheck game. Backes should help in that regard.

Getting interesting!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Sundin offer, if successful, likely means Naslund sticks around and stays on as Captain.

Again, likely means keeping Naslund. I don't like that. I do not believe he will be "inspired" to play...erm...more inspired hockey.

My bigger fear is this: does it mean we see a return of Todd Bertuzzi at a bargain basement price?

Just heard David Backes was something like 3rd in the NHL last year in hits. Now this move makes sense

Getting interesting!

Yes. Naslund would stick around, but based on paying Sundin 10 Million, Nazzy would have to play for 2.5 or so.

Todd wont be back. Gillis proved he doesn't like head cases when he didn't draft the tough head-case kid that most people predicted.

The blues will match the Canucks offer for backes, they'd be silly Not to for 24 year old.

I at leasts am happy that Gillis is trying to do SOMETHING....christ... Tampa signed everone else..lol

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was the offer sheet for? The talking heads are saying the Blues would have to trade someone to make room.

I guess they have 6 days?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0