Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FIFA 2010 World Cup

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you fcuking kidding me? What a cheap fcuking PK to award with NO TIME LEFT :mad:

No way that was a penno and as such, I want my 3 points in the TTP Football Predictions :mad:

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Osama Bin Laden has just appeared in a new tv message proving he is
still alive. He said the English football team were f****g s**t last
night. British Intelligence have dismissed it saying it could have been
recorded at any time during the last 40 years.

last 40 years..So true, but my cousing was specifically talking about this world cup.. We watched the game in a Tora Bora cave on HD..
Brazil vs Argentina in WC Final...
when in doubt go for the deep bomb..

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A high functioning retard eh ??!!

I guess the president’s of AC Milan and Real Madrid must’ve thought the same when he got hired and won numerous Serie A titles and a Champions League title :rolleyes:

Simple fact of the matter is that England weren’t good enough. You can blame Capello for tactics, team selection but at the end of the day, it’s the fcuking players that have to do the business on the field. They didn’t – full stop.

Those same players admirably performed through qualifying and pissed on some very good teams. When they landed in South Africa, that changed ….. None of them were any good no matter which team they played against and for me, you can’t fault Capello for that. Yes, Heskey is a donkey but looking at that team of 23, is there any on that team that aren’t ??

The Lampard / Gerrard argument has been raging for years so seriously man, you’re fcuking beating a dead horse here. In fact, you’re fcuking boring me with your small minded views on things that have been talked to death about for years amongst England media and supporters.

Do us all a favour and concentrate on working out team selection & tactics for Scotland or the Dutch or whoever the fcuk you’re supporting :rolleyes:

Well said Walks. I recently read an article (before yesterday's match) that stated this English "golden generation" is un-coachable. Take it for what it's worth.

JBN... what's your informed post count at?

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And since K Hector, took such offense to the first one.....

THE ENGLAND TEAM'S FLIGHT BACK FROM SOUTH AFRICA WILL NOT LAND AT HEATHROW AS POLICE ARE CONCERNED WITH THE PLAYERS SAFETY FOLLOWING THEIR EXIT FROM THE WORLD CUP.

THEY WILL NOW LAND AT GLASGOW AIRPORT TO A HEROES WELCOME....

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to all ZE Germans on the site. :) To all the English, the team wasn't good enough this year.......not even remotely good enough. Yes, it was a blown call but I didn't see the refs give up 4 goals on some quality football.

Agreed.

I just hope the deluded english fans don't try and blame it on this decision, we were totally out-classed by the Germans and looked terrible in every game during this WC, I am ashamed to be English.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's better cside. that one cracked me up.I'm now cheering for Brazil from now on I will be know as Kevinaldo Hertoroooooo

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a suggestion on how to improve English futbol.. like Italy where your only allowed 3 imports on the field at once,
the Premiership should only allow 3 Englisman on the field at once..

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0