Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Erin Cebula

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flirting....

Glasgow Girl, don't worry about the Manager, his best flirtatious adventures have come from hitting on Dap, but can you blame him really, with Dap's flowing blonde locks et all......
;)

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy fcuk, prank call, prank call!

Some of the ladies, and I use that term loosely, on this site seem a little jealous of Erin.

they all look the same slammed up against the boards at Sportstown

That really should read a little different. Something like, they all look the same...add your own ending here.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Quik Wit

orriginally posted by Glasgow Ghirl
Flirting may just be your forte

GG,

;)

and so it is...

... perhaps you could leave out all your big words you've looked up in your Thesaurus and stick to what your know!!!

you should sitck to what youR know as well.......touché

manager

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Erin is the same bird I accidentally slammed up against the boards at Sportstoon while playing for the Dragons, you'll need a pair of tweasers to find her nipples.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Daypotayto

Crap this crap is funny stuff, really... Jinks, I would pay money to see you back on the pitch again, did the 'Goons really sign on for another season at Toontown?

Erin rocks, and you all are strapped for entertainment.

+SCkacklinginKathmandu
:wa:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was mentioned in another thread that there was a scrap in a co-ed game last night... does anyone know if Erin Cebula was involved?

~Lookingforpictures.

:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
It was mentioned in another thread that there was a scrap in a co-ed game last night... does anyone know if Erin Cebula was involved?

~Lookingforpictures.

:D

No, Regs, she wasn't involved. I didn't know the 2 ass clowns who were impersonating a couple of WWE wrestlers. The girls on both teams were NASTY too. A couple of premier Norvan players apparently. One had a shizer load of skill(Roxie I think) but it was unbelievable. If Erin was involved, as the ref, it would have been my duty to grab her and pull her out of situation. Knight in shining armour sort of stuff. I did see her just before the season finished before Christmas(I reffed after their game) and she smiled and said hi. See is only human. :D :rolleyes: :wa:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
Being the cheap cnut that I am...

You're on here more than Regs and you're not a Premium Member? Hell's bollocks, man!! Fcuk's wrong with you? 1,277 posts!!

I had no idea. I thought you were one of us. Now I know you're one of them.

You fool, sort yourself out.

Seriously. Bad things happen to skin-flints. Very Bad Things.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone else notice that she is back doing her old gig on regular TV. She was riding a bike in gastown, made me think of something else she'd like to be rid...whoops I mean she gave some insightful comments on the tour de gastown.

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry about the dorky co-host!

I think your talking about that Mike Ekford (sp) dude from Urban rush? That guy's a tool. He did some "in game" hosting for the Canucks last year and got laughed at just like Shane Foxman. Those 2 were kicked in the junk too much as kids.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think your talking about that Mike Ekford (sp) dude from Urban rush? That guy's a tool. He did some "in game" hosting for the Canucks last year and got laughed at just like Shane Foxman. Those 2 were kicked in the junk too much as kids.

not bad. only 5+ years to answer thats question:D

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
TT has a nice face, but a huge toilet. At least it looks monstrous on TV.

Erin is the total package. I'd trample my Grandma to get to her.

Oh man, the first thing that came to my mind when I read this what Geroge Costanza!

Last edited by a moderator:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Erin is still very hot! and yes I just read this thread again and was laughing as we have quite the group of people mashed into one thread on this one! Dudes grandma line was legendary!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like Fiona Forbes...........huuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeee tracks of land. :)

Erin oh Erin where are you? I think I'll go try and find her on Facebook. :D

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fiona has a very nice pair of Forbes. Unfortunately, she's got a huge attitude to go with them. And she works with a third boob.:rolleyes::D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0