Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Erin Cebula

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am Erin's stalker...

For those who are interested Erin won a scholarship!

NATHAN REGIER MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
This scholarship fund was established in 1990 to commemorate Nathan one of our outstanding juveniles killed in a vehicle accident. The scholarship $1,000.00 is awarded annually to Aldergrove juvenile soccer players who have shown dedication to the sport, club, school and community. The fund was initiated by a joint effort of A.U.S.C. juveniles and seniors under the direction of Norm Williams. Our Premier team hosted the Vancouver 86'ers at Rotary Stadium in a exhibition game. The resulting proceeds continue to finance this scholarship some of the past recipients are Kyle Williams, Erin Cebula, Dan Carey and Angie Carey.

I love Erin and will fight theRob for that right.
:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TT has a nice face, but a huge toilet. At least it looks monstrous on TV.

Erin is the total package. I'd trample my Grandma to get to her.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
perv.....

Spazz? Striker14? GlasgowGhirl?

Yes, please tell this Erin bird to come on TTP and settle Dude's argument. It's a race issue now, you see. Tits out for the lads to counter racism.

I'd trample his Nan for sport.

Just to prove I'm not a troglodyte; I have my tits out right now too.

Equal rights for bloody wimmin's libbers, Fastshow.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We'll find her. She will be in the Club Ireland calendar, to be in a store near you on March 17th, 2003. :) She would fit in nicely. How are her nuggets though?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Erin's a friend/aquaintance of my girlfriend. I'll try to find out what I can. I can tell you she is a friendly girl, as she served the two of us when she worked at Nevermind a few years ago.

Stand by.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are all a bunch of stalkers. You find one pretty face in the media, and you all start acting like adolescents. "Tamara has a big toilet", "How are her nuggets?", "nips that look like pencil erasers". Geez.

Why can't you guys be more like me? Mature. Evolved. Multi-dimensional, not one track-minded!

I would love to bang that chick.:D

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by CDK
When is TTP going to get it's own show on Shaw? I could see Jinky doing a pisstake of the week on the VMSL action, Sensei asking Martin Foden all the tough Questions. Maybe throw in specials showing KNVB and Captain Shamrock giving betting advice :rolleyes:

Wonderful idea CDK but what would keeper do?

Read website links?

Pull pictures of pretty girls out of his wallet?

Demonstrate his throbbing Bursitis?

Teach black and white people to live in peace and harmony?

Any ideas?

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, if you want my honest opinion... I don't think Keeper would be suited for TV.

I'd say he's more of a radio guy...

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty much pee'd my pants!

Originally posted by Dude
Erin is the total package. I'd trample my Grandma to get to her.
Holy crap Dude that may be the greatest line ever said on this site. Fcuk I'm still laughing for christ sakes.:D

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GIMME A BREAK!

SHOCKED that she had received a soccer scholarship way back when but based on hearing that I'd assume she hasn't played in a few years cause she's not THAT good!

I play against her team in indoor coed. She plays for a BRIGHT ORANGE team called the Killer V's (??) and we kick their ass every time! She even slagged us on her stupid show (must not handle losing very well) :rolleyes: recently!

So all you drooling fools can find her at Sportstown on Monday nights (or if you're stalker material you can look up the rec schedule on the Sportstown website and find when her team plays!).....

But I doubt she's playing in the MWSL......

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh! One more thing.....

I forgot to mention her not-too-shabby-looking boyfriend plays on that team too! ........though many of you on TTP could out play him I don't think she'd leave him...... :( :eek:

And sorry Dude, haven't seen the nipples & I'm not pulling an Elaine Benes (Seinfeld) by tripping in the sauna and catching myself on Erin's tits! :rolleyes:

:D Spazz

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
great episode...

Originally posted by Spazz

And sorry Dude, haven't seen the nipples & I'm not pulling an Elaine Benes (Seinfeld) by tripping in the sauna and catching myself on Erin's tits! :rolleyes:

:D Spazz

ha ha ha ha...gut busting open as we speak!!

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz

I don't think she has tits to catch yourself on ... but she sure has the gift of gab. She sure loves that cable show she does and has no problem telling people who she is !
I agree about the scholarship comment ... she definately has played before but I would say it was in her youth.

Glasgow Ghirl too would trampled my nana for her .... MAN that is !!! Nice piece of fine chiseled meat he is!!!:wa:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is it whenever GUYS think a bird is hot, the birds find a reason for her not to be hot. Ie.: the other day Mrs. Dude was telling me all the reasons Jessica Alba WASN'T hot!

Anyhow, it's not her full tits we're interested in, it's mainly the nips. Pretty sure the tits are more than a mouthfull anyhow.

Keep up.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The real question...

Is she really all that hot or are you strictly interested in her "nips?" If you are strictly interested in her "nips" then Christ man...there a lot of "BIRDS" that have a great rack, but the face just doesn't fall into place properly, ya know?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0