Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Erin Cebula

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not true Dude

Can't agree with your wife that Jessica Alba's not hot cause she is like a perfect female...... Erin's just a female! A shtty Cable TV host at that! :rolleyes:

I'm just slaggin her soccer skills cause she's not all that good! I could care less what she looks like...... they all look the same slammed up against the boards at Sportstown :D and even more so about her 'nips' :rolleyes:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmmm...

I wonder if Erin is a TTP Member? I would sure be interested in how many people are talking about my "nips"...ha ha ha :D

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
envy....most unattractive......

It would stand to reason that her telly programme, however, shite, is undeniably preferable to any of ours. With the exception of Jinky, his show's a cracker.

So, instead of all this postulating about how keen on herself she is, how she's rubbish at football (she should be, she's a fcuking bird), and strangely alluring fantasies about slamming her into boards, why not makes yourselves useful and actually go and fetch her for us to decide for ourselves?

And that fcuking ironing's been piling up in the kitchen for a week now, sort it out will you? You don't honestly expect me to do it do you?

Christ.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sherlock.....

Gee can't tell your English...

Very kind though utterly incorrect. You must be using the same criterion as I am as, in much the same way, I can tell you're resolutely Canadian.

Maybe it's the way I choose to spell 'you're'? Must be.

Apparently Canadian girls kick ass.

Not a bad idea for a t-shirt, that.

Lion's Gate Froever, Fastshow.

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow,

Nope ... unlike you, I am who I am ....Scotish.

I appreciate your help with my grammar but ... perhaps a dictionary for X-mas, so we can both look up the spelling of FOREVER.

Hugs and kisses,
Glasgow Ghirl.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hold on a sec, if Fastshow isn't who he is then, well, who the hell is he? Erin Cebula?

I'd like to tickle her bellybutton from the inside. But not if she's Fastshow.Yuck.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought this was TTP????

What the arsing Christ is wrong with people? At least Vinny's entire family is on TTP, should keep them from procreating at least.

I had no idea this was a confessional website, I thought it was about some random fanny off the box on a website called takethepiss.com.

Seeing as it is now very obviously a confessional thread allow me to say that I once shagged a fat bird after a night on the stout. Seemed appropriate somehow. I actually bathed that week such was the foulness of my actions once the sober reality had hit me.

In terms of your Scottishness, be strong, one day they may find a cure.

I had no idea based on your username.

Fraudulently, Fastshow.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ooooooh...nasty

Originally posted by Fastshow

how she's rubbish at football (she should be, she's a fcuking bird),

Christ.

WOW...that hurt Fastshow!! :rolleyes:

In terms of your Scottishness, be strong, one day they may find a cure.

Psst...UP YOUR KILT!!!!

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Glasgow Ghirl
Fastshow,

Nope ... unlike you, I am who I am ....Scotish.

I appreciate your help with my grammar but ... perhaps a dictionary for X-mas, so we can both look up the spelling of FOREVER.

Hugs and kisses,
Glasgow Ghirl.

a charming and clever retort to say the least, and mind you, a rarity as well...especially coming from a scot.;)

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A transparent and scurilous attempt at flirting, Manager. I have no idea what scurilous means but so what? This is Takethepiss.com not Cnutstruck.ca my friend and you have been identified as in violation of TTP rule 1, subsection 3-a-off topic.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
aahh spud, (aka aspiring moderator)

if only you posessed an ounce of sagaciousness (there's a word for you) and read the whole sentance, you just may have realized that what appeares as flurtation to the eyes of sexual deviants like yourself, is infact a pisstake...but nontheless...

you let me down spud, i thought you would get it.

cryptic,

manager

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quik Wit

a charming and clever retort to say the least, and mind you, a rarity as well...especially coming from a scot.

Manager,
I resemble that remark .... and will send you a dictionary too.
..FlUrtation , appreaEs and of course sentAnce ... perhaps you could leave out all your big words you've looked up in your Thesaurus and stick to what your know!!!

Flirting may just be your forte
:wa:
Glasgow Ghirl

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0