Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

English Premiership 2001/2002/2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Reds come up big late

The lads from Anfield slide into a three way tie for 2nd after Emile Heskey came up big, late in the match beating Bolton(the team that beat Ushited at Old Trafford mid-week)3-2.The new Liverpool striker looked good in his Reds debut.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From Sporting Life .com,

Police in South Africa are investigating a complaint of indecent assault against Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

A woman in Cape Town filed a complaint on Friday morning following an alleged incident in a car at about 2am local time, a police spokeswoman said.

Ferguson's legal representative, Alex Abercrombie, told BBC News 24: "Sir Alex denies any impropriety.

"He is most upset and very concerned that his family, and Manchester United, have to get embroiled in this."

United spokesman Paddy Harverson refused to discuss the allegations, adding: "We are not making any comment on the matter."

Ferguson, who was knighted in 1999 for his services to football, was in South Africa on football-related business, the club confirmed.

Police refused to officially name the subject of the complaint as 60-year-old Ferguson.

However, it is understood from sources close to the investigation that it involves the Glasgow-born manager, who began his successful career at United in 1986.

Senior Superintendent Mary Martins-Engelbrecht said the complaint was filed at about 10am local time in the Cape Town neighbourhood of Sea Point.

Ms Martins-Engelbrecht said: "A woman in her late 20s came to the Camps Bay police station saying she was indecently assaulted by what we call a high profile businessman from Britain.

"The alleged incident occurred on the way from the Waterfront complex to Camps Bay. The docket (file) was referred to Sea Point police for investigation.

"We are currently gathering as much detail and information as possible and seeing how many statements we can get.

"On Monday, the docket will be taken to the director of public prosecution to see if anybody can be charged."

She added: "We are treating it as an allegation until such time that there is substantial evidence making it more than that."

Jonesy? Ginger Tours? This can't be true can it? Cause when I read his autobiography, he never mentioned anything about being a sexual predator.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too much sun in South Africa

Jinky,

Just read that myself mate ....... probably some slapper looking for a bit of dosh as Fergie bumped into her pissed up in some bar with Gary Bailey. Bless 'im ........ Man United mafia will have 'er fed to the sharks by tomorrow morning.

Just another road trip for the gaffer .........

Wally

Jul 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exonerated

Fergie is in the clear - the MUFC mafia have done their job in record time!

He managed to be involved in this debacle even with his wife on the trip with him!

Let's face it, he pulled it off...... or maybe she did??:D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scousers ......

DD,

Indeed mate, I'd definitely have to agree with you there ....... wonder if they were walking alone through Moscow brothels the other day ??

dirty daddy

Oct 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If we have to hear it again it will be all to soon.

Why couldn't all the Red supporters take a long "walk alone " down Blackpool pier and not stop until they got wet???

Just wondering;)

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Important Merseyside Police Advisory

From Topspurs.com today:

"Merseyside police have today named a local youth wanted for questioning in connection with an incident on Saturday afternoon in which a shot was fired at a pensioner. The elderly man, from North London, was described as extremely frail and immobile, and is said to have been left severely traumatized by the ordeal and police warn the attacker may strike again.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Wayne Rooney, 16, should contact Merseyside police immediately"

I really do hate gooners!

daz:D :D :D

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top o the league!!!!

Sorry to all you non-Liverpool fans down there. Looking down on the rest of the league has made me a bit dizzy.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never knew

I guess I'm a Southampton supporter. Saint needs some company... At least it's not ManU or the Arse...

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got...

Birmingham the first time through. Must admit I didn't know some of the bands and tv shows!

Second time 'boro.

This is a good one to do!!!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the fcuk ??!!

Southampton !!!!!!! ????........ the Man U supporters association better not find that out or else I'll be banned for life .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0