Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

English Premiership 2001/2002/2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rovers rampage.

Watchin' the first 20 minutes of ManUtd vs The Rovers I would have expected a landslide victory with Keano and Becks waiting in the wings. However, Yorkie and Cole had different ideas. When Dunney megged Scholes it was a sign of things to come, Blackburn found their confidence and attacked Utd till the final whistle. Great win, Yorke showed true class and an often shacky backline close ranks for the event.

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rovers over....

Got to admit, Rovers were full value for their win over United who still seem to struggle with their on field chemistry at times.Maybe it's time for Keane to go ballistic again...that always seems to shake things up a bit.

lupoman

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
L-I-V....

Don't know how many of you caught the Liverpool/Arsenal game on the box the other day... too bad if you missed it...what a cracker of a second half! Good end to end action , lots of chances and a couple of penos to spice it up a little. Great match!

lupoman

L-I-V...E-R-P...DOUBLE O-L LIVERPOOL FC!:bronco:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KEANOS ARMY

glory glory man united

looking good to collect the treble again maybe even all 4 (fa ,league,worthington ,& champions cup:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :eek: :eek: :eek:

sid

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No chance Sidney!

There's no way that ManU. will treble this year as Yorke, Cole & Co. have their sights set on a return to Cardiff this year.
With Jensen, Thompson and Dunn all looking for England spots, Blackburn are shaping up to be a very dangerous team.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wolves worth the money.

What a crackin' game that was between Newcastle and Wolves.
Games like that show the true meaning of the FA Cup. A cup that has more history and drama that bloody Coronation Street!:D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
blackbums

the teams to watch closely right now are man utd ,& the quietly ex man uth # 8 gordon strachens southampton ,beattie must be the top 3 players in england right now thanks to gordon & his motivation

sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wager

put your money were your mouth is ??

20 bones on united to beat blackburn & win the cup!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: ;) :D

sid

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tempting.

I'm afraid I've learnt my lesson the hard way when it comes to betting on football. Lets say pints at the nations cup.
Half a dozen on Blackburn the thump Utd (again) at Ewood.
The Yorkie-Cole combination with Jansen knockin' at the door will be too much for the Utd backline.
Blackburn 2 Utd 1.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tempting??

pints are all good ,do they come with a new liver

man utd 1 --bullburn rovers 0:eek: :eek: :eek:

sid

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fowler back on :)

that wally still a plonker though.

best goal of the year yesterday at Elland Road as Chelsea (groan) win another:

Eidur Gudjohnsen with the "Icicle Kick". A must-see replay.

max
cmon u spurs (wish i had tickets for tonight)

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Roosters

The Chelsea Leeds game also had one of the more interesting cokcfights you'll see these days between Le Seaux (sp?) and Smith. Great game to watch.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leeds vs Chelsea

Great game, La Saux and Smith both had great games.
Not sure why El Tel. didn't sub the goalie at the half, that must have made Mr Martin feel great. I enjoyed the Cole vs Mills tussle,
great havin' the footy on every night. :cool:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leeds are selling everbody. Fowler and Woodgate, from the sounds of it, are gone to Man Shitty and the Toon army, respectively. Apparently there is rumours of them selling their janitorial, administrative and groundskeeping staff as well. They are going to replace them with child labour in a bid to reduce costs. Fcuk sakes, from the semis of the champions league to a going out of business sale.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ferdy & Keane too!

El Tel is cleaning up the shop. O'Leary had too many options which led to a lack of chemistry. International quality players sitting on the bench can only lead to trouble unless everyone is on the same page. Nicky Butt has stood put up with riding the pine for so long because he is playing with is mates, and because Keano will always get suspensions.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally

I've finally decided to post on this thread now that we have notched our first home win of the season. It's been a long time coming and I hope the run continues enough to get us out of the relegation zone. BullyB must be choked, but I guess Blackburn will battle on.

I would be interested in anybodys comments regarding the problems at Upton Park this season and whether they think Roeder will see out the season.

Cheers ;)

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I would say it was looking pretty obvious that Roeder was going to be let go until that win against Rovers. Now that they have PDC and Kanoute back in action and they have a real chance to get some wins I don't think they'll want to shake things up just yet. I'm betting Roeder stays for the rest of the season and that they get some momentum and stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0