Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

English Premiership 2001/2002/2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Getting Leeds didn't surprise me.

Earning between 20 and 30 thousand pounds annualy while expecting to live in a mid-city penthouse suite, seems a perfect fit.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

What are the odds being offered for a Spurs victory at Anfield tomorrow? I think we win there about every 20 years if we're lucky, although 1912 to 1983 was a small exception.

dazlookingforwardtothematchtomorrowmorning:D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
06 November 2002 : by Mark Platt
Reds more than worthy of place in next round

Liverpool booked their place in the next round of the Worthington Cup with a hard fought 3-1 victory over Southampton at Anfield tonight.

An own goal from Michael Svensson plus strikes from Milan Baros and El Hadji Diouf ensured a makeshift Reds team of their place in the draw for round four despite a spirited first half performance by the Saints.

Gerard Houllier, with one eye on two crucial matches in the Premiership and Europe over the next seven days, took the opportunity to chop and change his team for a competition that must rank as the least important they'll play in this season.

Michael Owen, Danny Murphy, Jerzy Dudek, Sami Hyypia, Jamie Carragher and John Arne Riise all failed to make the bench while Emile Heskey, Djimi Traore and Salif Diao had to be content with a place among the subs.

Patrik Berger, Chris Kirkland, Igor Biscan and Gregory Vignal will have all been pleased to get a rare run out, it was the inclusion of Markus Babbel and Jon Otsemobor in the starting line-up that delighted the fans.

While Babbel was returning to action after over 15 months out of the game, local lad Otsemobor was making his senior debut. The Academy graduate showed no sign of nerves and produced a commendable first performance on the right side of the Reds back four, fully deserving the standing ovation he recevied when substituted midway through the second half.

With Babbel partnering Biscan in the centre of defence and Vignal on the left the Liverpool back line certainly had an unfamilar look about it but they coped admirably with what the Saints threw at them during the opening 45 minutes.
It's not too often that the EPL can bring such a smile to my face. What a come back.

Number2, now you've got a reason to start watching on Saturday mornings again.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Battle of Britain

Come on Rovers.
Ever watch Scottish futba,
its not the play but the coverage that sucks.
You'd think it was a 70's rerun

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky's in heaven .......

Rovers' are in for a tough second half though ..... need 3 to go through now - gotta' hate giving up a goal at home 15 minutes in ........ tragic :(

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not Heaven,...Paradise. :p

The Blackburn Rovers 80 minute faithful are now filing out of the park after Sutton just put the nail in the coffin.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard Luck Bully B

Eazay!!

The Beast won't be happy and that makes me happy!

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Luck Celtic

I've always had a soft spot for Celtic.
Next to the Rovers they're my #2 futba-luv.
The Beast will be smashin' a few tea cups in the dressing room now. Hope he doesn't blow an artery.
Good luck in Europe!:knvb:

:bronco: Olde boy Sutton doin' a jig.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rsol off as Gooners crash

What goes around comes around and it was the Gooners' turn this morning as Rsol was sent off and they choked:wa:

Captain, Boycs, gotta love this eh?

Hopefully he will be suspended for when Spurs play the Arse again in a couple of weeks.

Wankers the lot of 'em.

dazwholovesseeingthearselose:bronco:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
6 point gap ....

After United destruction of the Geordies :rolleyes: , the gap is closed to 6. After Sol's sending off, it's been declared that the game he'll have to miss is December 7th against Man U at Old Trafford ....... Nice !!!!!!!!!! :D

walkslovesseeingthegoonerslosetoo!!!!!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fukc!!!!

Cracker by Shearer today, hopefully he wont do that this week v Inter in Champions League.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Up early on Sunday

Rivalries in sport:

Habs/Leafs.........Celtic/Rangers..........Duke/North Carolina....... Red Sox/Yankees.......Celtics/Lakers..........

This Sunday watch Liverpool/ Man United.................Usually a great match. I imagine it will be on Fox Sports on Sunday morning....well worth getting up early to catch this one.

Sandman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0