Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Downhill / Freeride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's not such a bad gig when the nightmare gets pissed at the entertainment and walks away...it's when you get the horny hippo that it becomes a problem.

Be afraid...be very afraid...

thedude

Jun 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Boys

Sorry boys...............................

If I don't go with the ball and chain to Cirque the balls will be cut off. I am very attached to my balls, they are big and salty and brown.

I am very much looking forward to the words that will be written after Dude schools the USA HUCKER. (I am giving you good Freeride Karma) Go forth and conquer.

Have a great time boys, I should be able to make it next week if any of you are interested.

later,

thedude

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You read that, hey? I think I'll be OK. One thing that worries me...is USA Hucker Shaums March in cognito?:eek:

No matter what, should be fun. I haven't raced in some time, so maybe it's time to pin one or two down Joyride & Clown Shoes.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well…I’ll get this out of the way quickly: I pancaked hard on the box jump yesterday. I’d never hit the box before, and as I see Notty & TheRob heading up the chair above me, I give er a go. “Put on a show”, I say to myself. Well, I cased my front wheel on the box. Bike stops, and Dude goes for a twisted slide across the box.

Humbled. Notty and TheRob had a good laugh at my expense.

And yes, thedude, I did meet up with USA Hucker (Brian), and his buddy Aaron. I will say this: both are very good riders. I will also say this: both were #2 & #3 down Schleyer & National DH. Aaron passed me after I biffed on Lower Clown shoes. Luckily, Brian biffed there too. We all stomped the drop.

Brian was also a ways back on Dirt Merchant. Both guys do have great style in the air. I’m sure Aaron has raced.

Out of the three of us, I’d have to say Aaron was the best overall rider, but I had no problem keeping with him. I left him behind on National, but he was the only one to clean Clown Shoes. That, combined with his air style, gives him the nod. But my battle was with Brian, and he failed to show up at the pub after, so I didn’t get my wings. We’ll see what he has to say on NSMB.

In all, another great day up at Whistler.

thedude

Jun 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like a grat time

I am glad to hear that you at least shut up that one guy (USA HUCKER).

I had a look at the box many times but could never bring myself to try it.
Kudos for giving her a try. Pictures?????

So how did therob fair at Whistler??

Fill us in.....................

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank God, no photos. It was a full-on yardsale! Next time up I'm going to give 'er more carefull consideration than simply hitting it without thinking about it. I have one of Clown Shoes I'm getting done today...we'll see how it turns out.

In that guy's defense, he was a stellar rider. We were both giving it pretty good. I just found I was able to carry more speed through the more difficult sections (Schleyer / National DH / Clown Shoes), and through Dirt merchant. If it was a style contest, he'd win. We'll see what his take is on NSMB when he logs on.

TheRob faired well, for a baby. He even tried the National DH course, which he wasn't too pleased about. He also wasn't too pleased about the young ripper (about 12 years old) who rode up his ass in the shale section.:D

By the end of the day, he was hitting Dirt Merchant and A-Line with pretty good pace.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To start the day off...Dude, TheRob and I stopped at the Cawfield Starbucks for a morning Java, where we noticed a brand new Dodge Viper taking up 2 parking spaces...one being a Handicap spot. Despite the fact that it was 7:15 in the morning and there were about 150 empty spaces in the lot, this moron felt it necessary to park his 100k car in the handicap spot. Well after a few quick calls the dispatch at the selected tow company were on their way to teach this mucker a lesson.

Payback is a bitch Viper boy!!!:p

Another great day on the hill in Whistler. Dude was in his usual form...hucken whenever he got the chance. I was pushing the envelope even further by clearing the rock drop on A line along with hitting the GLC Drop with More pace. And TheRob was improving by the minute. The wait time between runs was decreeing steadily all day as he became more comfortable with the rig he was riding and the terrain we were on.

Little carnage on the day except a small crash from TheRob on the last run (mostly from fatigue) and of course the case job dude was involved in on the box. Fcuken Classic!!! I wish the camera was on!!!

TheRob and I were on the chair heading up when we shouted out a few words of encouragement to Dude as we saw him approach the box...words like you're gonna crash ya plonker!!! Sure enough...tee hee!!!

The only way to describe it is like when a poor unsuspecting sparrow fly’s straight into a sliding glass door. Feathers and beak still stuck to the window!

After a quick bow to the surrounding audience...he hopped back on his bike and called it a day with a second flat tire!

Dude...balls out for trying...and thanks for the carnage entertainment!

~Nottywho'shandsaresore!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clown Shoes

Here's the Clown Shoes drop, photo by Notty. Good effort on the photo Notty, but really- my camera sucks. Need yours...that way we can get clearer photos of me.;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Make way for Notty!

Proof that a 268-pound man can fly. What the photo doesn't show is the cartoon like "Coyote" outline he left in the path after he landed.

:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure it does.:rolleyes:

Before Regs gives me shite...I tried the multi-media section. Apparently my photos have too many gigojewels or something to paste to the pages.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhhh........Whistler.

First off, a big thanks to Notty and Dude for not letting me bail. I am in your debt gentlemen. You guys rule.

Whistler is pretty sweet. Notty and I got around 14 runs in. Not too shabby. I didn't push myself as hard as I would have liked, but I guess there is always next time. TheRob's favorite route for the day? Dirt Merchant to A-Line to Hornet. Sweet. There is some very nice stuff up there. Scheyler(sp?)is pretty cool. A-Line is a fun run, but soooo crowded. Good times.

I will never see anything funnier then Dude casing the Box. Sometimes it's OK to case a box. This wasn't one of those times.:D Even the Hawiian guy we were riding the chair with couldn't contain his laughter. Karma got hm though. BIG TIME.:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That box is mine next time up. I'll own that bitch if it kills me.

(I'll see if I can't round up a photo of the box and post it.)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Manwhore.

Off topic:

Notty? Stuff it yet?:wa:

On topic:

When are you two good to head up to the Woodlot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts