Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Domenic Mobilio

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just heard some pretty shocking and upsetting news that Domenic Mobilio passed away suddenly today from a heart attack that took place as he was driving home from a game.

Condolences to the Mobilio family from everyone here and especially to Dom's brother Tony (Jimmy Holiday).

Robin Regnier.

Prayers will be held this coming Wednesday, November 17th @ 7:30 PM at Our Lady Of Sorrows Church, which is located in the corner of Slocan and Pender. (Slocan and Hastings there is A Rogers Videos, just one block South of that).

The funeral will be on the next day, Thursday, November 18th at 10 am. (same place - Our Lady Of Sorrows Church)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe it. I don't know what to say . . .

My sincere condolences to the Mobilio family.

This is a very, very sad day for the BC soccer community as well.

Marcus Dressel

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went to elementary school with Dom and Johnny and have clear recollections of Domenic's prowess with the ball even when we were in Grade 5. At recess he could often been seeing juggling the ball for the entire time without it hitting the ground once.
My deepest condolences go out to the Mobilio family, and I hope they can stay strong in this dark time.

Winston Haynes

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd like to extend my deepest sympathies to Tony and the rest of the Mobilio family.

This is just unbelievable.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm in a state of shock as I was at the game today.

My deepest sympathies to the Mobilio Family. Tony, our thoughts are with you at this time.

The Jack Family

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My condolences to the Mobilio family my thoughts and prays are with you at this time.

John Blair

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On behalf of the Burns family I would like to offer our condolences to the Mobilio family. I was having a laugh with him before the game about how long it takes us to warm up. I've always respected Dom as a player and person, as he was a teammate for two years. Despite competing against each in youth since we were 10, I always respected him. God bless, Dom, and may you rest in peace with my father. I'm sure you will be talking about the Strikers/Willingdon Cubs days.

Stephen Burns

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing can be stated at this point that can make any sense of this tragedy.

My condolences to the entire family.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is absolutely shocking to hear that someone with such a terrific athletic background could pass away so young and with so much ahead of him in life. It is one of those things you hope simply can't be true. This is a terrible loss for this family and Tony and a sad loss for soccer. Our best thoughts are with the family and friends at this tough time.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shocking Shocking news!!

On behalf of Columbus Clan FC and my family, my condolences to the Mobilo family.

Luca Dalla Pace

klima

Nov 13, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
8:00 pm...Just heard the terrible news. Our deepest condolences to the Mobilio family. An absolutely devastating loss to the local and canadian soccer community. HE WILL BE DEARLY MISSED.

Joe & Daniela Vlastelic

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Truly sad, sad news. Dom was definitely one of the good guys and will be really missed. He was not only a great player and teammate but also a very good ambassador to the game and did some excellent work with players in the Coquitlam area.

Dom, you will be missed.

Our deepest sympathies to Tony and the rest of the Mobilio family.

Dan Jones and family

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A local kid who made it big, but never left the local soccer scene. Shocking and terribly sad news. On behalf of Westside 'A' boys, deepest sympathies to the Mobilio family.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am at a total loss for words. My deepest condolences to the Mobilio family. Dom was a great player and will be missed in the soccer community.

Rob Jandric

smitty#7

Nov 13, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is one of the biggest losses to Vancouver soccer.

I started playing at the age of 5 with Dom and Johnny with the Willingdon Red Caps

I am so internally sad by the news - lots of love and condolances to the Mobilio family.

May you rest in peace Dom...

Mike Smith

oliver cromwell

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Terrible news today, my condolences to the Mobilio family. Dom was a great guy and served the soccer community well.

Peter Price jr. & Family

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I and my family would like to extend our deepest condolences to the family and friends of the Mobilio's. Dominic was a great player and even bigger contibutor to the soccer community, he will surely be missed.

The Caldwells

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh Temple sends its condolences out to the Mobilio family and the Cliff Ave organization.

Harinder Lalli

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0