Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Domenic Mobilio

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This news is shocking to say the least. I would like to send condolences on behalf of the Meralomas organization to Mobilio's family, teammates, and friends.

Ian Frew

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
kind of an empty feeling in my stomach right now. I wish Tony and the Mobilio family all the strength in the world in dealing with such a tragedy.

Deepest condolences on behalf of Indo/Akal.

Get On With It

Sep 20, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My sincerest condolences to Dom's family. Dom was always a guy you could count on to bring you a smile when you met with him. Never one to give me a hard time over my job in the middle and definitely a friendly face in the many tournaments south of the border.

A huge loss to the soccer community and to the U16 Girls team in Coquitlam and to the boys at Arch Bishop Carney who are preparing for Provincials on Monday.

Unbelievable, I am still shaking!

On behalf of the soccer community in Alouette!

Keith Kelly

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely shocking. Condolences to the Mobilio family and Cliff Ave organization from myself and the rest of the Primos.

Guy Taylor

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolute shock and sadness. My heart and tears go out to the Mobilio family and friends.
A vast emptiness without you Dom.

Carlo Cusanelli

Fat Bastard

Aug 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have had the pleasure of knowing Domenic and working with him for only the past couple of years. And I am much richer for it. Domenic's work with Coquitlam City Soccer and Carney Secondary, and his vision for the Tri-Cities Xtreme will not get the recognition of 170 goals, but his coaching career had become something he was very, very proud of. This is a huge loss for the Coquitlam soccer community and BC soccer as whole. From the Xtreme and Coquitlam City Soccer, our hearts and prayers are with Tony, Johnny, his parents and the entire Mobilio and Guzzo families.

Scott Fletcher

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely shocking news. My thoughts and prayers go out to Tony and the entire Mobilio family.

The man was a staple of the game both locally and nationally. Fond memories of him as an 86er and a Whitecap, as the man who provided the drama for Vic Rauter's "Mooobilioooo" shout (the most instantly recognizable call Canadian Soccer has ever had) and a great ambassador who gave back to the community, especially with Coquitlam youth soccer.

You will be missed DoMo.
-Mike Halford.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm still in disbelief and shock!!Such a great person gone to heaven way before his time.Our deepest condolences to Tony and the Mobilio family. The Dionne Family

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is horribly sad news that obviously puts a lot of things in perspective for me and others. Suddenly things like promotion, relegation, or winning championships means absolutely nothing.

Dominic was simply the best goal scorer I had ever played with or against in Canada. He was born with the uncanny and incredibly uncanadian ability to finish. Period. When I was a teenager and in my young twenties, he was the guy that I privately looked up to and measured myself and all other local strikers against. It all came so naturally to him. He had the world class touch, the understanding of the game, and that lethal left or right foot that always seemed to result in goals. There has never been a better goal scorer in Canada then Dominic Mobilio.

Although I believe there is a reason for everything that happens in life, it's very difficult to make sense of why this has happened right now. Really all we can do is try to remember the best of Dominic's life, which for most of us will be soccer related. To his family, especially Tony, I know it is so much more.

With Sincere Condolences,

Rob Reed

lionheart

Dec 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is a sad sad day for the soccer community. Unbelievable that such an inspirational man would be taken from the world so early in life. My thoughts and wishes go out to tony and the mobilio family. May dom rest in peace.

Lisa Cumiskey

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know what to say, sitting here on the computer with the 2 little ones playing around me while I try to see what everyone is saying about the scores yesterday, and I read this very sad sad news. It truely does put everything into perspective. Dom allways had a smile and a laugh for whoever was around him, he will truely be missed.
My condolences go out to Tony and the Mobilio Family.

Chris Johnson

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is absolutely tragic. I knew Dom from the training centre, and grew up playing against Tony. My deepest condolences go out to the entire Mobilio family.

Dario Kuna

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is shocking.

I've had the pleasure of meeting Tony through TTP...you're a first class guy, my sincere condolences to you and yours.

I've never met Dom, but have always been a fan. As Reedy says, an uncanadian ability to finish. He was special to watch, and will always remember one goal at Swanguard in particular during a World Cup qualifier. He came off the bench and score a critical goal from what seemed an impossible angle.

Only the good die young.

Mike Meade.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
verry sorry to hear this news ,verry sad day indeed,condolonces go out to tony and the Mobilio family,had the privilages of fishing & having laughs with the other mobilio boy,what good pedigree these boys come from , tragic news indeed

god bless you & your family

Dave,Darren & Gary Corr

R.I.P

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't even know what to say.

I have known Dom and Tony for as long as I can remember and the shock of it all this morning is too much to bare.

Tony...to you and your family I send my thoughts and prayers.

Besty,Brew and family.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0