Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Domenic Mobilio

rickshaw

Mar 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sad, sad news indeed.
From our community in Kelowna, our best wishes are with Dom's family.

It really makes you realize that you have to live each day to it's fullest.

Rickshaw

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm in utter disbelief at this tragic news...it was only 17-hours ago we finished playing against Dom and the Cliff Ave lads.

Dominic was a tremendous ambassador for soccer, both locally and nationally, an incredible role-model for young players, and one of the most genuine and caring guys I've ever met...Dom's passing is a massive loss for the local soccer community.

Dominic, you will be sorely missed, but fondly remembered. May your spirit rest peacefully in the soccer heavens.

From the entire Club Ireland organization, our thoughts and prayers go out to Tony and the entire Mobilio family during this difficult time. God bless you Dom, we'll miss you dearly.

Craig Burnham

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard the news at 7.24 last night;less than 4 hours after shaking his hand after our game.Still can't believe it as I look at yesterday's Cliff Avenue team list with Dom Mobilio's name alongside number 10.

Condolences to the Mobilio family and Cliff Avenue team mates from the Arnold family and everyone else from Club Ireland.

David Arnold.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm just in shock. Just found out about this this morning and still can't believe it. Having grown up knowing the Mobilio family it is truly a sad time. I'm just speechless right now. Our hearts and prayers go out to the Mobilio family.

The Figliuzzi family.

munchkin

Oct 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My heart goes out to the Mobilio family. Our community has lost a wonderful, caring person. My thought and prayers are with his family in this sad, sad time.

Shannon Lee

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 words described this story this morning when I read it in the newspaper.......Utter Disbelief.

Our heartfelt condolences to the Mobilio family from the Jorgenson family.

Darin & Brandee Jorgenson

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shocker.

I once interviewed Dom for a TV feature on soccer schools a few years ago and he was all class. The fact he was volunteering his time with the Vancouver Police soccer school for under-priveledged kids at the time hints at the man's quality. There just wasn't an ego from the guy when I somehow expected there would be considering his profile. None.

Colin Thomas

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tragic

Nothing is more appropriate than that. Best wishes and all my prayers to the Mobilio family. He will be terribly missed.

Matt Spence

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolute shocking news!

My heart goes out to Tony and his family. He will truly be missed...........and will always be remembered for his greatness.

Frank Lore

godfather

Jan 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My deepest condolences to the Mobilio family as he was a great teammate and friend,Tony stay strong buddy and hang in there.

Carlos Batista

tremy-1

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sad news. It is a tragedy for the Mobilio family, Cliff Ave. Soccer Club and the all soccer community.
Our hearts and prayers go out to the Mobilio family and Cliff Avenue team mates.

The Tremarco Family

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very sad news to hear. My deepest condolances to the mobilio family. On behalf of Croatia SC and myself.

Joe Bosnjak

vandutch

May 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very shocking news. Still dont believe it. Dom was a great guy, who always had a smile on his face. He will be missed. My deepest condolences goes out to Tony and the Mobilio family.

K9

Nov 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are absolutely shocked and saddend from this tragedy. Dom will be greatly missed. We send our deepest condolences and prayers to Tony and the Mobiliio family.

the Palmieri family.

Winst

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tony,

I don't know what to say in such sad and tragic times. My thoughts are very much with you and your family. Dom has obviously touched many people and will be missed by all. Be strong for Domenic.

Matt Judd

GETINTHERE18

Oct 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utterly shocked by the news. Found out this morning and it is just truly tragic and unbelievable. I only played against Domo once, last year, and was honoured to do so.

A class guy and a local soccer treasure.

My heart goes out to Tony and the rest of the Mobilio family and those close to him.

R.I.P. Domenic.

Darren Alexander
(Dazza)

Gino

Nov 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its a sad loss of a soccer player, a friend, a mentor and all around awsome guy. My stomach is in knots at how this sports scene just loss a truly great ambassodor of good will and respect! I truly feel for him and his entire family and i give my sincere condolences to all of them. Everything happens for a reason, i turly believe that and we will never know what that his but i have faith that god takes the good ones early. Dom did so much for the local soccer scene and continued to give back thru his contributions to youth socer. I think he should be taken as an example for all he did and how he touched so many adults and youth.

Its such a shame that at such a young life it had to end so quickly, RIP Dom u will be missed and no that u have touched so many hearts during ur short life that ur work and sacrifice will not go without notice! To Tony and the entire mobilio family my thought and prayers r with u during this trying time, be strong and know that he may be gone physically but NOW hes with u more and more in spirit!

Rest In Peace Domo! u will always have place in my heart. MY thoughts and pryaers r with u and ur family!

Anthony Canosa

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A True Ambassador of the game in British Columbia and an Icon/Mentor the Italian- Canadian soccer players in this province.His contributions to the game and to his community will never be forgotten. My Condolonces to the Mobilio family, Stay strong during this tough time.

Bryan Jacoboni

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0