Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do Not Look At This Thread If You Taped The Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wasn't magic when...

South Korea's Ahn Jung-Hwan did the
Speed Skating Dance apres the goal...

After I attended the Olympics this year in Salt Lake City, I was right there with him! :D

+SCsharingthemomentsofherlife:rolleyes:

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wouldn't be so sure

Portugal played well but I think they still haven't come to the top of their game yet. They were jumping into tackles way to much, they spent more time on the ground then their keeper(bia?). They did play much better defensively but still have to do better to get farther.

Cheers
JB

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wait a sec

Hey Housearrest!

Portugal hasn't accomplished anything yet, so stop chirping like a fcuking Croat!!!

Portugal did play better, but I was surprised that Rui Costa wasn't in the starting line-up. He must be nursing an injury, that's the only logical reason I can come up with for keeping Portugal's most creative player off the pitch. He can be a defensive liability, but look what happened when he came onto the pitch, three goals! Not to mention the open net he missed.

Baia played better, but he still scares the fcuk out of me on anything crossed into the box.

Defensive coverage was also better by the Portuguese, but Poland rarely looked dangerous. Too much power, not enough finesse for the Polish.

Here's hoping that goals continue to come, atleast one team in this World Cup is exciting to watch.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Almost the end of the first half and how good does this look on the arrogant Frogs?

My pool is fcuked but it's almost worth it.

Earlier this evening the French were desperately looking for their will to win but couldn't find it anywhere.

Apparently someone hid it under a bar of soap.

They'll never find it in a million years.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Wait a sec

Originally posted by Gomesy16
Hey Housearrest!

Portugal hasn't accomplished anything yet, so stop chirping like a fcuking Croat!!!

What's that supposed to mean? Just sit back and pray until you win something and then talk??

Trust me, it's a lot more fun after month's of trash talking when you come out victorious. 2-1.:)

Anyone watching France's exit out of the World Cup against Denmark?

Nice goal scored by what's his name. France's defenders look as lost as Italy's did on saturday...

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am so happy right now with the the score line. Can't stand the French, I hope to see them knocked out.

Is it just me or are the Danes turning over the ball way to much? And Tofting for Denmark, he is having a sensational game so far. Fcuk I wouldn't want to mess with him.

Also, gotta love the Danes retro uni's. Where can I get one, haven't seen any around.

Saint

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mon Dieu,

With France losing 2-0 and Senegal drawing 3-3 with Uruguay, I guess that means that Denmark goes through in first place and Senegal are second. Is that correct? Can anyone confirm?

Surely the best game of the World Cup!

Thanks in advance,

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes..........

That's right, Saint. Like Ant and Dec's truly awful official FA World Cup 'song', you're on the ball.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At the end of the day, this doesn't really matter, but did anyone else see the blatant foul by the Danish striker on the second goal? I don't think he could have pulled the jersey any further w/o ripping it off of the defender.

~TB.

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah I saw that. The French weren't even complaining, they really must of cared at that point.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been flipping channels between the Anglos vs. Nigeria on TSN and the Argies vs. Sweden on telelatino. I'm not sure if it's just the commentating...but the game on telelatino seems action packed with scoring chances a plenty (all Argies) while the TSN game is slow and lacking creativity, like one of Keepers piss takes.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zzzzzzzzz

Nothing could be that slow.

No wait, it was. I'd go to bed now, but I already fell asleep during one of Hesky's lumbering runs.

Why do they let Butt shoot?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
mince

The high point of today was seeing the faces of the miserable Argie cheats after they were bundled out alongside their French boyfriends. Cannigia didn't play a second in the WC but still managed a red card. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. Saturday's going to be a messy one with a 12:30pm kick off. It's all about stamina.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see that FIFA referees are cracking down on players who succumb to the law of gravity.

Stupid fcuking U.A.E. ref.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arid....

Watching this Seth Efrika vs. Spain corker, it looks as though Camacho the Spanish manager has been alerted to the prospect of lucrative post-WC deodorant advert possibilities. He's got armpits like Ghandi's flip flops for once.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe Portugal is out. With the States getting their collective arses kicked, all they needed was a tie. Fcuk.

Mexico will kill the US 5-0.

I hope.

~TB.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCUK !!!!!

:mad:

Didn't Korea watch the Mexico - Italy game. A tie would've gotten both teams through.

Bastards :mad: :mad:

Portugal did have a couple of chances late in the game to tie it up, but it wasn't meant to be.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So where do we sit? Who went through?

1. Denmark
  2. Spain
  3. Turkey?
  4. S.Korea
  5. ZZZGermans
  6. Ireland
  7. England