Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do Not Look At This Thread If You Taped The Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
England were very lucky to escape with a draw. Argentina looked VERY good against Nigeria and Nigeria is capable of some good football. England will not make it out if its' group, especially if they keep that putz who gave up the goal, on the park for 90 minutes. It doesn't say much for a team when the center back is the best player on the team and he scored the only goal. Owen was invivisble, Hargreaves was exceptionally average and doesn't know how to pass anything but a square ball.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Slav
Regs

What makes you think England will make it out of the group? Argentina and Nigeria go through.

I don't know. That's what I had in my pool picks before any of these games were played.

At least I don't have them winning the whole thing [Regs' Bird] :rolleyes:

~TB.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never thought I'd ever be praying for a draw in a Croatia game...

God hates me.:(

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have two words for the China/Costa Rica game:

SHOC - KING

China were slllllllllooooooooowwwwwwww. Who are the other two teams? This must be the worst group in history........

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe it is Brazil and Turkey. God awful group.

But can't be as bad as Belgium, Japan, Russia and Tunisia.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Japan vs. Belgium

First half was absolutely boring, no chances and almost no shots!

Second half was a little better. Belgium scored an overhead bicycle kick on a clumsy build up and 2 minutes later Japan answers with a goal of their own.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I couldn't agree more, Housearrest. I love seeing the Yankees getting stuffed in every sport, whenever it is possible. I am predicting a 3 - 0 scoreline for Portugal.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I managed to stay awake for the first half of China-Costa Rica. Cappo, Shoc-king indeed. The only guy who looked half decent out there was Wanchope, and even he was having a stinker of a match. I shudder to think what kind of spanking Brazil will be putting on the Chinese, especially after their lacklustre start against the Turks. Not like Costa Rica should fare much better, mind you.

If there was a man of the match, it could have been the announcer, who spit out his Hao Ho Dongs and Li Ziu Ywengs to perfection last night. I would have just referred to them by number.

-Sensei.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Russia vs. Tunisia

What an ugly game. Not very much skill by both teams.

This is truly the weakest group of World Cup History.

Russia prevails 2-0 on a defensive mistake and a pk.

Next up, the world cup champs, PORTUGAL!!

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Way to go Vic

Vic Rauter from the beginning of the Portugal - USA match:

"...and the US look for their last chance at world cup glory before they rebuild towards 2006."

Strange, I thought the world cup only happened every four years. It sounds as though Vic thinks it happens much more often. Perhaps there should be a "Rauterisms" thread, similar to the "Walterisms", I know he wouldn't let anyone down.

Woohoo, 100th post, a certified piss taker

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF

What the fcuk is going on. Am I actually watching the United States beating Portugal 2 nil. I think the Portguese goalie needs to get his head out of his ass. #2 may have been a deflection but it wasn't that tough. I think I'll go to bed in hopes that a watched pot never boils.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy shite. Just about to nod off and I don't care even if it was a nice goal, the US should not be beating Portugal 3-0. Make that 3-1. What the hell kind of a match is this.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have no idea

but i am going crazy!!! What the hell is going on with Portugal's defence?

The Power, you need to give Portugal the power to prevail in the second half.

Something needs to happen.

BTW, i am still in shock.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
death....

If I were Portuguese I'd be suicidal. They lost to the septic tanks today too which would make me even more hell-bent on offing myself.

The world's gone mad. I hope the Japanese and Koreans have made appropriate concessions to allow the octogenarian yank support to navigate around in their Winnebagos, colostomy bags in tow.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My pools are just going to get fcuked if this shite keeps up. Thank God Ireland is keeping me in it. :rolleyes:

Tape delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0