Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do Not Look At This Thread If You Taped The Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unbefcukinglievable

I am now officially predicting Brazil to win it all. That ought to fcuk Brazil's chances for sure. Sorry if anyone had them in their pool.:)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Every day that goes by, I'm more and more surprised. USA in and Portugal out? WTF?? The way it's going, it'll be an all-Asian final. Turkey v. South Korea (is that possible?) -- you heard it here first.

What Slav said.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was forced to watch some the WC (South Korea / Portugal match) over lunch at the Whaler:eek: (yeah, I should have gone somewhere showing Stanley Cup highlights, I know:rolleyes: ), and caught the BRUTAL two legged, scissor cut takedown by Portugal's #8. He couldn't beleive that deserved a red!?! That #8 was one of Portugal's better players at that point too...too bad he's not so smart.

Another thing about him confuses me: if you have enough cash for a face lift, why not fix that nose? :confused:

Anyhow: GO MEXICO / USA- does George Best play for either of them?;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
0-0 half

I stayed up for this? zzGermans are zzzzzzboring. At least I'll be rested up for the England game :rolleyes:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0

You must have patience, my young padewan learner. All things good comes to those who wait. Until the 88th minute, that is. :D

Sweetness.

Happy Birthday, Oliver!

Now, if England can choke themselves, that'd be the best birthday present I could wish for Fastshow. :D

Go Denmark Go!

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Total fcuking disgrace having to get up to watch the Englan v Denmark match! We deserve better effort from teams in the knock-out stages.

Denmark were absolute shite!

The French must be even more gutted now.

daz:D

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, that was a tasty danish that the English lads had for breakfast this morning. Oh, and what a thrilling display of football by the Germans last night. Life is just so much more exciting when you get to watch such a vibrant and magical exhibition of drama that only German football can provide. I am almost overcome with emotion at the thought of another such performance. I hope upon hope that the Spanish, Italian and Mexican sides are swept away by the sheer, spontaneous brilliance of the Germans so that we can all gather round and watch such melodrama over and over again.

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A wins a win, no matter how you get it. Boring or not, they're moving on, and it's working for them.

GERMANY ALL THE WAY!!!

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Slav, your enthusiasm for tedious soccer knows no bounds. Perhaps you also prefer black and white t.v. to color television?;)

P.s. The Mexicans look awesome. I'd love to see them do Germany in true Takethepiss style.

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never said I prefered boring or exciting football!!!:rolleyes: I'm just saying if it works for them (Germany), and they are winning, then why change anything then?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto,

Would you have prefered the exciting style of the Paraguaians to advance? :rolleyes:

SeverelydisapointedinDenmark

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would that mean no more Carsten Wanker?

I don't trust you Germanic types. Is that a trick question? Fcuk, you Germans are masters of interrogation!I better put Medal of Honor:Frontline into the PS2 and take out a few goosesteppers before you guys find out where I live. Ole Mexico!

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have no clue if this makes any sense, but who cares?

Deutscher Fußball ist das nächste das beste Ding zu Croatian Fußball. England bessere Hoffnung nicht, sie in th Welt Tasse zu treffen. :confused: :D

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good one Slav! I think

Slav, I had some spare time here at work so I had your post interpreted by the cute German girl working at the deli downstairs. She indicated that in English it meant: German football is robotic and not as good as Croatian football. When England spanked Germany all night (5-1) they had welts on their buttocks. I'll have to take her word for it.;)

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sweden/Senegal was a great fcukin game!

That had to be the best game I've seen in this World Cup. Sweden had some great chances to win and so did Sengal.

Who would've thought these two teams could play with that much skill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0