Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do Not Look At This Thread If You Taped The Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm with ya captain.........totti made it look good.........at the very least a 5.9...................but a definite dive...........it's about time he got called for it. Also, why does the coach have access to a television on the side line?

Sandman

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also, why does the coach have access to a television on the side line?

Great question, Sandman. I am guessing so he can watch Korea's winning header. I think he missed it because he was going to make another shocking sub. Fcuking brilliant. The most boring team in the tournament is out. Tre-men-dous.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shame....

Shame the wops are out, they brought so much to this WC.

At least all the corner shops downtown can open up now. I'll bet there are some chuffed shop keepers out today.

Fcuking forza Italia, eh? Forza off home ya cnuts.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where's Regs?

Somebody should keep an eye on Regs- his TTP membership is going to drop by at least 1/3 with all the I-tie TTPers jumping off the Lions Gate Bridge this morning.

No telling which way Regs could go here.;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The scene after that game just made this whole World Cup. Fcuking electric.

I don't think we have any Korean TTPers but Sensei is Philipino which is close enough... Congrats Sensei! Don't be booking any vacations through Jimmy Holiday for awhile though :D

~TB.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is my fault

I watched up until the 80th minute, when I made a b-line for the local ESQUIRES and then onto work...get into work and its in OT.

Sorry, it is my fault Italy lost...or maybe it was just the horrific substitutions that were made, or the piss-poor defending...not sure though.

In all honesty, you cannot blame the keeper....buffon played well, and had little chance on either goal.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There will be more than a few I-ties lying on their backs all day today I think
Nah, they'll be lying on their stomachs with their heads in big pillows. :D

This World Cup is getting better all the time.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And it will only get better with a Yank upset over the Krauts!:D

(Not that I'm actually paying attention.)

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy WOP Bashing

I'm almost afraid to enter this thread.

First and FOREMOST congratuations to the Korean Team. They played hard for the whole game. Unlike the WOPS.

Secondly, there is no way that Totti was diving. It was not a PK. And he may have embellished it abit. There was definite contact AFTER the defender cleared the ball.

Thirdly, Why TF did the coach pull Del Piero. He was the most creative Italian player on the field.

Lastly, the WOPS have no one to blame but themselves. This defensive style is shite. Go for the juggular. You have the talent.

BTW: All you Italian bashers, don't hate us because we are passionate about the game.

Why does it matter if the coach has access to a television, have you ever seen a ref change his mind in WC play..not I.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yet again

I won't get into the so-called offside. But, it was Tomasi who would have had the chance and we all know his great scoring ability....not.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huh......

Did the Wops lose or something??? It appears very quiet on here... (not that I'm noticing):rolleyes:

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Embarassing

Full marks to the Koreans for a well deserved win!

The style that the WOPS have been playing is absolutely embarassing.......they fully deserved to be knocked out!

Vieri should of buried that chance at the end of the game....It was harder to miss than score that chance.........he was the only player that scored for them but wtf.........

Who is that guy they put in for Del Piero...absolutely shocking

What a poor decision by the ref to eject Totti from the game.....someone has to do something very blatant to be booked at that time of a game.

I'm still good to book vacations though :D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was with the left back wearing a condom on his head? Did he take a knock earlier in the match or is this a new Italian fashion statement?

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In all honestly I am fcuking happy the wops are out.....WOO HOO:D But I really thought they were going to win, what the fcuk is up with all these surprises in this WC? At this point all eight teams have an equal shot of making it to the finals.

To Dude your my bitch , there is no way the Germans will lose to the yanks. The German team is looking awsome, they are well organised at all positions. They might be a little boring to watch (personally I love watching them), but if they keep winning with the style of play, well good for them.

GERMANYALLTHEWAY

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Holy WOP Bashing

Originally posted by biteme
Thirdly, Why TF did the coach pull Del Piero. He was the most creative Italian player on the field.

Apparentley Trapattoni does not like Del Peiro, and after Del Piero scoring against Mexico he had no choice, but, to start him. As soon as he came off you could tell that there was not as much creating of space as when he was on. It also goes back to DelPiero having to give up the #10 jersey to Totti which he was basically forced to do by Trapattoni.
Other than that full marks to Korea for taking it to Italy and winning the game.

professor

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the world against italy

italy needed a wayne gretzky press conference from the olympics....... "THE WORLD AGAINST ITALY"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0