Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do Not Look At This Thread If You Taped The Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No way.

Biteme, Jinkwad,

That is the most disgusting call I've seen in a long time. I'm pretty sure he hadn't even given out any yellows at that stage.

Mills does that four or five times a game in the EPL - for fun!

Less than a minute before, Butt hacked down Rivaldo from behind, whacking him on the back of the calf.

England would have had no business advancing to the Semis the way they have played in this WC. Good tactics by Sven defensively, but he left an important part of the equation out - attacking. Obviously it wasn't a priority, but you can't go the whole way through a WC expecting to get presents in every game ie. Denmark and Lucio.

I love watching Brazil.

Without question, the Aristocrats of world footy.

daz

:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A few observations......

1) Danny Mills is/was the worst fcuking player in the World Cup

2) That red card was fcuking diabolical

3) David Seamen is a putz

4) Scholes is the second worst player in the World Cup

5) Brazil took the piss out of England AFTER Ronaldinho was sent off

6) England had absolutely NO creativity, especially in midfield

7) Rivaldo is a fcuking idiot - too much diving/flopping

8) Why would you take Owen out and replace him with another striker when you're down by a goal

9) The fcuking Brazilian coach must have known I needed Ronaldo to score to complete my five dollar bet on the three R's scoring.......

10) England really were as bad as I thought they were the whole tournament. Valiant effort my ass. They had no heart when it came down to it, much like they had no creativity. Ireland would have stuffed the Brazilians......;)

11) EEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You forgot #12, Captain.

This is no way a Captain should be representing his country after a game....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you, CD........

Actually my number 12 should have been.....

12)Beckham is the most overrated player in the world and quite possibly supporting the worst lid in the World Cup.......Fcuking baby. Nice fcuking dives too. He is a putz.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW…Fck-u all,

Admitting Brazil is a more skilled an exciting team to watch...that being said, England accepted that and approached the game with that in mind. Bide their time and attempt to finish when the opportunity presents it self…England goal 1.

Granted Brazils 1st was nothing short of brilliant...but the second...a faulted cross turned to gold! No attempt at goal and you could see it in Ronaldino's (sp) face...he was more surprised than Seamen!

Brazil lacking hart...England lacking fire power!

Brazil 2 - England 1...nothing more to say!
:mad: :confused: :mad: :confused:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
old ones are the best ones...

Ronaldinho is the greatest Lover in the World because he can lob Seaman from 30 yards.

England were mince the entire tournament apart from against the Argies and even then the final 20 was all hand on deck stuff. Burnsie is spot-on with all his shouts and clearly knows far more than football than Sven. And Tord too. Swedish cnuts. I've never seen Paul Scholes play so poorly, Danny Mills seemed to have the ball more than any other England player which is shocking considering he is, at best, an average Premiership fulback, Beckham did naff all in four games apart from pot that pk, Dave Seaman should be old enough to know better (he should have saved that free kick and all), a light wind would knock Heskey over, Kieran Dyer simply spells his surname wrong, and when you're waiting for Sol Campbell to hump the ball into the box in the last few minutes you're well and truly fcuked.

Plus, the Brazilians were lucky
:cool:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
but the second...a faulted cross turned to gold! No attempt at goal and you could see it in Ronaldino's (sp) face...he was more surprised than Seamen!

Notty, if a player from England did what Ronaldinho did, it would have been considered a cross. He saw Seamen's shocking pony-tail blowing in the breeze and realized he was 6 yards of his line. The amount of swerve and the height of ball only proved that he meant to do it. Sometimes life is unfair. In this case, it was unfair to the Brazilians because Ronaldinho would have scored a hat-trick if he was not sent off........:p

As for the cut-backs, I am willing to accept that because Beckham is still the most overrated player in the world. :)

Captain

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
England out, Germany in.

He meant to. And he looked surprised because he thought Seaman was better than that.

But he isn't.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
US/GERMANY

Have to give the Americans credit........with a bit of luck they could have EASILY been in the Semi-Final. Kudos for them on taking it to the Germans. Can't believe the German wall has so many dents in it

Oliver Kahn is the best goalkeeper in the world right now.

ENGLAND/BRAZIL

Being a goal down............the English had zero urgency, which was very surprising. Note to English watch the US/GER match learn from the Americans

Beckham should have been been given two yellows and tossed for those amateur dives in the box. Is Danny Mills left footed.......because he can't use his right.

Sandman

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ronaldhino

Ronaldhino may be on the TTP All-Mug World Cup team, but the fcuking kid can play. He totally took the spotlight away from Owen (except for that one goal). Do people even remember who Owen is after last night? Ronaldhino reminded me of CDK when he was a healthy young buck. Actually, second thought, no he didn't;) CDK your team is going down on Sunday:D

He didn't deserve the red. Yellow yes, red no. Can FIFA over turn that call or something? He deserves to play in the next game.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seaman had a very good Tourney, but Remembered for 1 Un-Lucky Goal

He got England to the 1/4ers with his aggresive keeping. He got caught off his line because he was trying to win everything in the box.

I think it was a miss played ball by Ronaldinho that was lucky to find the top corner.

If Seaman was on his line he would have saved it, but if he wasn't cheating during the Englands Games than he gives the other teams front runners an egde with cross balls.

Tough luck that it happened in the 1/4ers vs. Brasil.

English fans have very good memories, will Seaman be able to live this down and continue playing in the EPL.

May be some good songs for Seaman when he travels to other grounds next season.

HOSlikestheVampireChants

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sao Paulo

The Sao Paulo dailies reported yesterday that Seaman was known for coming off his line too early. MacDonaldinho meant that free kick, there's no question in my mind. Had he popped it into the box he must've known that with Campbell and Ferdinand about a cross would've been cleared fairly easily. I reckon it was a moment of pure genius. With Seaman's experience, however, he should have been cute enough to have saved that. Anyone remember Nayim? Apparently not.

Ronaldinho deserved to be sent off simply because he looks like a cnut.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
England

As Fastshow said about the Itals

Go England Go,Go off home ya fcuken cnuts!

They were absolutely shite last night,started with a 5-3-2 ,scored a lucky first goal and then dropped everyone behind the ball......
Even with 10 guys behind the ball at all times,the mighty Ingelese couldn't stop the Brazilians attack.......

What a shame!!!!:rolleyes:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
humility...

James,

Who'd your cnuts get knocked out by? What round was that? That's what I thought. At least our cnuts lost to the eventual winners.

Peruggia forever.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fasty

Who'd your cnuts get knocked out by? What round was that? That's what I thought. At least our cnuts lost to the eventual winners.

Are you sure your not a WOP???.......with excuses like that,you would fit in quite nicely on Commercial drive:eek:

Or maybe your Croatian????....Doesn't matter if we didn't advance,we still beat you WOPS..... ;)

Or maybe your Portuguese..........Go Brazil Go,they speak Portuguese so lets get in on the celebrations when they win:confused:

Had a blast hanging out watching the game with a few of my buddies from Birmingham.....

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fasty,

Spot-on with everything, except the "lucky" bit.

Shammers, you too.

Sandman, you're right too. The Americans impressed the hell out of me in this WC. Coming to play the way they did and attacking the Germans all-out was fantastic.

This WC performance by England is on par with the Euro 92 debacle in Denmark under Graham Turnip Taylor. The best two tournament performances by England teams in the past decade in terms of style were in 96 and 98. Unlucky in 96, Fcuked in 98 because of Beckham`s immaturity.

Fasty, I do indeed remember Nayim. I love that man, as does the entire blue side of North London.

daz:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0