Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT Division 1 CAT 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL Division 1 CAT League this year?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Langley United

• North Delta Lions

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Whalley Storm

• Total voters

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vaggie,

When are you going to learn the literary differences between "to, too, and two"? Ever? Fcuk me. I too make the odd mistake or two, but it almost seems that you will go to any lengths that it takes to keep making this blunder.

On to the battle of the Titans: you'll be missing a true cracker at Hammond (and I'm not talking about all the ankles breaking in the potholes on that field). I hear Ranger, too, will be making an appearance to catch this once in a lifetime opportunity...even if it means missing that other game in South Surrey.

Till next time, twat.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rob, Yoda or whoever

Make sure one of you gets ahold of me if Hammond is unplayable due to the snow etc. I don't want to drive over their just to drink your beer.

You can call me (604) 763-7441 or message me through TTP.

Thanks alot.

Sub.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on !

Sub,
How about you drive over and we drink your beer?

:D

I am sure TR will be up around 5:30am with his daughter who's an early riser. I'll get him to call you right away.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL @ Yoda

My beer comes in Cans, far too large for you. We also drink Canadian and I believe you Maple Ridgers drink black label or something you brewed in a jerry can.

Anyhow thanks for any heads up you can provide and any HEAD your women can provide.

Sub.

PS: its Fycking cold out and we have about an inch of snow on the grass here in Langley.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here too

We also have a light coating of snow and I don't think it will be gone by 2:00.
Not only that, the fields will most likely still be frozen and fields will be closed, I would think.

Although, Hammond West can't get any worse than it already is so maybe the game will be on!
:eek:

Will post the situation here as soon as I find out.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks...

Thanks Yoda. Keep us posted. Theres a couple inches here, but none on the roads. Besides we'd rather come out and play on your night field..lol.

Not much other "Cat" talk going on in here guess everyones done....

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley / GEY

Just talked to TheRob, and the game has been postponed.

TheRob lives to see another week.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aye.

Yes Dude I spoke with their manager/coach or someone this morning and we thought it would be best to postpone. Hopefully we can get it done at night this week or something.

Cheers.
Sub

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 16 - 12 Langley

With all this talk about amalgamation and Peg Gate(mmmm....gate....:D )the fact that Dude will die on Sunday has been lost in the shuffle.

Poor Dude.:mad:

Can you give the money you're going to use to buy me beers to Sub before the game? Hard to pay for pops when you're dead.:mad:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't kill...I torture. 1 run by, 2 runs by, 3 runs by, 4...5 runs by, siz runs by, one nutmeg more...:eek:

Dig the hole in the sand in advance...you will want to to bury it after the game. Side benefit: you won't have to witness me taking Mrs. TheRob home.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I play up front, so if you're about to go by me, I'll just kick you. Ask Cheddar about how I like to kick people in the shinnies.

New prediction: Dude dies.:mad:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With all due respect to Cheddar, he's a young player, playing on a young team. I'm a cagy veteran playing for a young team. I'll get my licks on you, you just won't know when.

Keep your head on a swivel old man...and your little dog too.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MAN U

Was just on the ticketmaster.com website (not the .ca site) and there are still a few tickets left for the July 22nd MANU/CELTIC game. Get online and get some if you haven't allready through TTP.

Theres not many left and nothing more than pairs.

Sub.

PS: I got mine...
:D

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: GEU / LANGLEY

Good morning.

Dude you playing today?

Looking forward to the Drive or Ferry ride over to Golden Ears this afternoon for our 2:15 Match. Looks like the weather will hold this time and hammond should be (AHEM) PLAYABLE.

We will have 14 guys by my count. Well down from the 19 we had at each game to start the season..but that sure makes my job easier....... thats what happens when the league mixes Cup games with regular season games.

I can just imagine how the GEU Premier squad feels having to sit it out for a few weeks.
The Langley Div 2 Squad called me and wanted a exhibition game this weekend just so they don't get rusty(er). This will be their second week without a game, and they are awaiting the next Prez cup opponent. Silly scheduling really.

Anyhow see you punks Later.

Cheddar

Apr 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
young guy young team

Thanks Dude for the compliment!! But even Lion has it wrong, as I believe that I am 33. Ask Oscar and the others on the Highlanders. If I was still with them no body would call me young. It feels good to be put in the same group as the guys I refer to as "kids."

Dude, the kick from TR wasn't so bad. Just another in a long line of ones taken, given out and future ones to come and go!!!

Sucks to have 2 byes in a row!!

Off for Spring Break, cheers!!!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With a little luck

Suburbanator,

With a little luck we may be able to sneak onto the other field at Hammond which is in much better shape. I know the 2 ladies teams that alternate on that field each weekend are playing each other today and are at another field.
All depends on whether they have rescheduled another game their instead though.

Keep your fingers crossed.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chedder

I know that you are 33, I just wrote 30 something because I didn't want to give out personal info on you with out your consent. YA DIG?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-3

3-0 at half time for GEU then the wheels came off and Langley pushed to equalize.These games unfortunately are mean nothing games for the two teams except for pride.I noticed one of there players was born in 1959 :eek: and he did fine out there,hats off to langley for the come back and the older fella for still playing at that level.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0