Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Set Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mcbutchertheenglishlanguage,

If you're going to attempt to insult someone(I assume that is what it was), try and spell the word right. Amateur.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Captain!

Do u think when youve finished prof Reading every post on TTP U could spend some time with your Wife and MY Kid!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do u think when youve finished prof Reading every post on TTP U could spend some time with your Wife and MY Kid!

Which one of my KIDS would be yours? Let me know when you find a sense of humour. I'm guessing I'll be hearing no answer any time soon.

When someone is as illiterate as you, proofreading is not necessary. Every mistake just jumps out at you. I'm sure your goaltending skills are even worse, which division 2 B will appreciate that much more. Keep up the good work and eventually you might even create a piss-take....But then again.....

CaptainwhoiswaitingforMcdirty'smamajokes

P.S. I really hope you were trying to TTP with your attempt at the word 'proofreading'. Moron.....BTW, youve is missing an apostrophe. Have you heard of that term before?

BlazeArmy,

Any idea what team this putz plays for?

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Youve is missing ehhh!Cnut

youve is missing an apostrophe. Have you heard of that term before?Thats beautiful A guy who throws out spelling insults while he is making em!

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,I have no idea but I am sure they're not any good.

McIdiot, hopefully we can play in the cup and we can crush you inside "your" 18. :eek:

Learn to quote as well you moron.

As for who the muppet is, I'm thinking your one of that clan. Look who's getting their strings pulled:D .

What kind of name is McDirty anyway? Is that your clown name Bozo?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
More on McMuppet's name.

Actually on further thought consider your continual talking about men's backsides I'm thinking your from the West End where you take it in the rear end. That's where the "dirty" part of your name comes from.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
R U taking turns

Hey r u and Captain Thrust taking turns on the keyboard and each others asses?Something fishy bout U 2!U Cnut.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy fcuk

That was why I told you that youve is missing an apostrophe. Did I need to show you where it went? Fcuking ass-clown. Could you please explain to all the TTPers why you post something and then post a new attempted 'sentence' one minute later. Have you thought about putting two 'thoughts' in the same post? My guess is no because you're not capable of doing so. Poor fellow. How many years of summer school did you require before you finally decided to drop out and control your 18 yard box?

I noticed in your last two attempts at humour, you had a 4 minute gap in between posts. Was that how long it took you to find something appropriate on the Internet?

Captain Thrust :rolleyes:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once again, Talking about mens asses and sticking things up them. Let me guess, your goalkeeping kit is PINK.

GAYARMY :eek: ;)

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
U guys r hilarious

Hey Captain Thrust and Blazing gay,Tell me something Mr.literate Y is it a guy as smart as yourself has nothing better 2 do than post the 5000 times u have,Either your real old or real ugly!How was it in high school playing Dungeons and Dragons while us guys were out getting Tail?Quear!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Captain Thrust and Blazing gay,Tell me something Mr.literate Y is it a guy as smart as yourself has nothing better 2 do than post the 5000 times u have,Either your real old or real ugly!How was it in high school playing Dungeons and Dragons while us guys were out getting Tail?Quear!

McMSNlingo,

I never claimed to be smart but compared to you, I have to be a genius. Yes, I am old and very ugly. I can't say that I ever played Dungeons and Dragons(what is that anyway?). As for the 5000+ posts, I enjoy the site. Is that a crime? Hell, even in between posts, I managed to get married(actually that was before TTP) and produced 1 kid. Apparently the other one who lives in my house is yours, so I can't take credit for that one. I'm very surprised they even let you out on weekends, let alone play a game of organized soccer. Plumber.

Captain

BTW, you're not a happy boy, are you?

Location burnaby, b.c.
Interests Revenge
Biography always angry

The site always needs a new punching bag and you are a tre-men-dous punching bag. :)

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats keeping u awake

Was it the mudflaps joke that gave u such an attitude problem prick,or the fact your life consists of nothing but TTP,probably a beauty a wife,or the fact your KID looks like the family therapist!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I assume it took you 36 minutes to read my last post and respond. Thank goodness I stayed up for the response. I can go golf and coach tomorrow feeling more fulfilled. Cheers, Punching Bag. That really was a money retort.

Was it the mudflaps joke that gave u such an attitude problem prick,or the fact your life consists of nothing but TTP,probably a beauty a wife,or the fact your KID looks like the family therapist!

Could you interpret that for everyone? I'm having a difficult time with that one. Cheers, Seinfeld.

Sorry, Regs and other moderators, but I will stay on topic from now on.

Keeper, why are you bailing on Westside this year? This is when the team needs experience the most, trying to get out of division two? I know we needed it a couple of years ago. :confused:

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Captain

Listen Captain Thrust Im not the Babysitter who did those terrible things to u ,so where is all this anger coming from?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Literate,

Bailing? What gave you that idea? In fact, I made a firm decision to stay with what's left of the Bimini's (now Rangers A) core and get back up to Division 1. And it will happen.

As for for experience . . . it seems that's all I've got left. No fitness and no talent -- just years developing the most efficient way of plucking the ball out the net without getting tangled up in it.

See you in Div 1 next year, "old" man.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good stuff, Keeper. I thought you were leaving for some reason. I thought I read it here on TTP. My apologies. Good luck this year and hopefully you will get a chance to shut McMSN's rent-a-mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0