Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Set Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper, look forward to our meetings this year. If we can get back to our old form hopefully we'll provide everyone in 2C some decent competition again and maybe even challenge you guys or EW for promotion. Any ideas when the schedule will be released?

Captain, Army...making new friends again I see. Have fun with that one. With a big loud mouth like his he probably doesn't even need hands to stop shots....just opens his big trap and swallows up loose balls.....are we talking soccer here now or what?!?

I hope he isn't on the Train, manager already has enough clowns to deal with.....right Watcher......

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mick,

Sadly, no. I left a message for Ruben the other day hoping he'd be able to get me a full schedule as soon as it's done, but as of yet . . . no reply. Something tells me I'll be scrambling to finish up our website the day before opening weekend.

Looking forward to our first meeting of the year.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK updates

Mickster...et al...

it's nice to post after a long while of merely perusing. here's an update for the boys.

first an foremost, the manager is entertaining greener pastures in div 2 and will no longer manage the Nk train. it was a grand season with a decent core of guys. as far as I know, NK is rebuilding somewhat and has a decent talent pool to choose from. some young fast players are vying for a starting position, althiogh I find it imposible for even Zidane to pry the watcher from his "offensive center-midfield" walk-a-thon. trust me...it is truly offensive if you've seen him play . Watcher runs the train and will most likely continue to graze in the most coveted spot which should be reserved for pure talent and speed.

from a coupple of kick arounds with the NK boys, I've collected that they signed a former premier goalie (Sapperton) who's 6'5. they also have a talented columbian who claims to have played with Valderama...is thius true? it has yet to be determined.

as for mcdirty, or whatever he feels comfortable calling himself, I am not sure where he calls home? the NK keeper seems to be a nice guy, so I don't know if it's him. this dirty character will most likely overuse the ttp novelty and eventually find himself, if we can call it a him, being ignored, thus needing to seek alternative methods of attention...here's a suggestion...how about running with the bulls in Spain?

goodtobebackpostingandtakingthepissoutofthedirtyboy

manager

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone on this thing is quear!

U guys sound like a gay surority or something, everyone with over 1000 posts sticks together becuase at one point they were stuck together,if you know what I mean!Somebody hose these Quears down.Ohh Yeah I am on the Train bye the way,but not that kinda Train,QUEARS!

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mick et al.

Is it true that most of the North Van games are going to be played on weekday nights due to a lack of fields? I heard this earlier in the summer somewhere. As far as the schedule goes, I know it's done cuz Ruben told us we're playing away on Saturday the 6th, but that's all he said. I visited the league site and it's still showing last years results. Wankers. Anyways, as for RFC (as we will now be known), we just started training hard this past week and look to have a strong team this year, filling in gaps up front and in the MF. Some key free-agent signings from within 'the community' should bolster our squad. But anything can happen in div 2. Looking forward to our meetings with the BJ's, I mean JB's, as the rivalry continues! I hope Dapotayto gets more than half a game this year, it'll be fun getting under his skin again. Anyone played exhibitions yet within the div.? Any early signs of strength?

TS

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Concerning the parks situation in NVan... I'm not so sure if it is a shortage or if they are just putting even more emphasis on youth. For years, we've trained at Mahon at 6:00 PM and were told that no adult teams on the shore would be able to have a field before 8:00 PM on weeknights.

So much for Canuck games this year :mad:

~Regs.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I said Liverpool, I'd be dreaming...in reality there is a good core group that helped NK last year who are close to inking a deal with an unnamed div 2 team...stay tuned for the press conference

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB Home Games

TS, don't know about all the other North Van teams but we have heard that there is a park shortage and that some teams were asked to play mid week games. This works well for most of our team so we offered to take Monday nights on the turf as our home slot. Don't know if this has been confirmed or not but that is the plan. Hopefully other teams in the league will be able to adapt to this new change. I'd hate to win all our home games by default and just have to drink all night. The Falcons have (I believe) done the same and taken Friday nights as their home slot. The NV turf parks are great but lack a very important feature...... changing rooms. We'll need the Beam to keep from freezing on those cold winter nights. Our other NSU/Norvan teams should still be weekend home games.

Manager, why the change....where are you off to? Who could possibly make an offer better than that of the NK Train. With personalities such as McDoufass who would ever want to jump off this train wreck.

Keeper, look forward to our meeting as well

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nk what?

Nobody said anything about me playing for Nk,you guys are like a freakin knitting class for crying out loud.Hey ladies quit the gossip and find something better to do than try and find out who I am.Dont you girls have a purse to clean out, or a toilet seat to bitch about?

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stinks of City FC to me

If you're not from the NK Train then you can only play for City FC with that grammar. I thought NK had the market cornered on useless posts and mid-table results but I am wrong. Competition is healthy though so carry on.

As for 2B (on topic) - can't wait to get going. Bring on the schedule.

By the way mcdirty, clowns like you should be ignored on this site as not doing so just gets a reaction (like a 7 year old - which is so sad for you). I have already dropped to your level once but won't again so good luck in 2B this year because you will need it.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty,

Come out with it....which team do you play for? I'd welcome you but you've seemed to have done a good job all by yourself.

Mickster,

You will be playing against the manager this year. No, he is not playing with CH. :mad: I'll leave it to him to announce the team.

Manager,

Just a word of caution. Find out how many players the coach is signing. It has been known that he signs in excess of 20 players. You may see limited playing time. As for the goated one, he has some explaining to do:mad: . He is not in my good books right now and I believe that hoover is none to happy either. Anyways, we'll see on the field when we play each other.

TS,

Good to see that you filled some holes. Hopefully, you will get a better start this year.

Keeper,

Come over and say helllo when we play against each other.

As for Champlain Heights, we will adding a few good men to the team and it looks like we will be having a CAT team. Of course, I'm scrambling to add some bodies 'cause SOMEONE bailed on me at the last moment.
We will try to improve on last year and make things alittle more respectable.

Good luck to all
Vinnie

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I just stepped in something.... smells like Mcdirty...he seems to have a mighty fascination with homosexuality...curious or something? PISS OFF KNOB! Could someone please tell me why I can’t read the text in the quote boxes, it seems to have no contrast against the background. Everything else seems to be fine on the page??? Sure hope we see a schedule soon, I need to plan my sick days. Ah yes, another pair of Westside teams in 2C. At least it won’t be the Knights as I am sick o’ them even though I am Westside as well.:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Angryman,

I know you emailed me awhile ago concerning the quote box stuff and I'm sorry I never replied... The style will change in here soon, ie, within the next couple of weeks, so I'm hoping you can put up with it until then?

Cheers,

~Regs.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think its the other way around partner

You guys seem to have a fascination with me!Every post someones pissed at me, so as a goalie Im already doind my job and the season hasnt even started.....Knob ehh,I wont even go there Pal.Bye the way its not the Rap music Its all that Elton John these Queers are listening to!

OneRun

Aug 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty

I'm guessing that McDirty must be the 'Zoolander' look-alike on Blaze Army 'cause he was 'bloody mcdirty' ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0