Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 div 2 motw week 18

what is your MOTW

• Knights v WRU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YG's v Stolo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dynamo v Nomads

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Marga v BCU

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Yotes v Inter

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • SNOW takes all

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb in pipes for the Nomads. knvb is trying to airlift in some other temporary recruits to help us also. Missing 4 pretty important guys. We'll do our best jj and sub. We always play the LUFC sides, including Young Guns strong.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb in pipes for the Nomads. knvb is trying to airlift in some other temporary recruits to help us also. Missing 4 pretty important guys. We'll do our best jj and sub. We always play the LUFC sides, including Young Guns strong.
Just pay the $250 FF fine, its alot less embarrassing.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

im gonna guess kush wont be there as the dragons play a league game tomorrow night, same time?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
He hasnt played one game for us all year. So i doubt he will now
really? i was pretty sure he was helping out another pa team other than the masters teams and the open prem team, maybe it was just the div 1 team...:confused:.....regardless hopefully you guys show up tomorrow and do well, i know me n sub are cheering for you guys!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kush has only played for the PAU Dragons & PAU Premier...

I seem to think he did a half for the Div 1 boys late this season to help out, but no one else.

...and just when I was starting to like you too, casecade.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky jimmy about not get promotion, I thought for sure you guys were going up.
I remember awhile back, you mentioned that you hoped your game with dynamo would mean something when it came around. Well, guess you got your wish.
Enjoy the cup for another week:)

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kush has only played for the PAU Dragons & PAU Premier...

I seem to think he did a half for the Div 1 boys late this season to help out, but no one else.

Yeah he was playing for Div 1 PAU late in the season, most likely cause it was so tight at the bottom half of the division for relegation.. good guy, beast in the air.

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
that sucks for the coyotes. thinking they were free and clear, then losing on a last second goal. YG game gets overturned and bam another year in DIV 2.

They got a lot of skill too.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young Guns beat us 2-1 last night too, good game, horrendous wind with comical referreeing. Seeing as I played my first ever game at centre back, it's not too bad a result. We missed a PK early, then took a 1-0 lead into half. Second half was back and forth with them burying a couple chances, and we couldn't muster too much in the way of anything dangerous. Oh well, onto summer!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
One way YG's traffic for the first 20-25 minutes or so, and then a good spell by us to half time, including the PK draw, miss, and a goal early in the second half. We just couldn't keep the ball in the second half, too many turnovers. Young Guns were full credit for their 2 goals. We tried JJ and Sub.

Congrats Inter and Young Guns.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had no idea until game time that was a 'important' match.

Sorry Subby, I wondered why Mich offered me free hair cuts until there was physically no hair left to cut on my head... so 1 more.

I blame myself. Anytime Chuck scores you have no one to blame but the Gk.

JBN, the best spell of possession we had was passing the ball to the ref at half time... and even that I think was intercepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0