Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 div 2 motw week 18

what is your MOTW

• Knights v WRU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YG's v Stolo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dynamo v Nomads

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Marga v BCU

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Yotes v Inter

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • SNOW takes all

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
In last year's fvsl's summer league game I caught a late, flying elbow to the face (15 stiches) and when I grabbed the guy right after he hit me their whole fcuking sideline rushed the field; including some old man who stabbed me with his umbrella-while my whole faced was covered in blood. I have also heard of other similar instances with this team. Fvsl, send a message and kick them out

Just found out Marga is playing in KSL D4 this summer. I wonder if my Irish players will get along with these scumbags?:lightning:

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
stolo 5 - 0 inter........forfeit ?!!?! WTF, you guys were scared to lose to them twice or what :rolleyes: !?....shocking.....could have called up guys, im sure this would have been a great opportunity to give some div 3 guys a run against a decent div 2 sqaud....FFS, even the nomads don't forfeit!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
stolo 5 - 0 inter........forfeit ?!!?! WTF, you guys were scared to lose to them twice or what :rolleyes: !?....shocking.....could have called up guys, im sure this would have been a great opportunity to give some div 3 guys a run against a decent div 2 sqaud....FFS, even the nomads don't forfeit!

I agree it's shitty but we had 6 guys (i was one of them so don't blame me), and that's not enough. We tried calling up guys but know one wants to go to Chilliwack on Sunday for a 12 game. With AJ and Ryan suspended and people not wanting to take the day off work for a meaningless game meant we didn't have enough guys. Do you really think that's how we wanted our first loss in 2 years to be? I'm also glad the Dynamo game was moved from midweek as I'm away, Aj and Ryan would still be suspended and i don't think anyone wants to play anymore Winter soccer from the lower teams.

Did you make fun of your best friend Rich when he forfeited against Poco in the Pak just "because there was no way they would win"? Anyone else who wants to take a knock at us go ahead but it wasn't like we had even 7 guys.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
...Did you make fun of your best friend Rich when he forfeited against Poco in the Pak just "because there was no way they would win"? Anyone else who wants to take a knock at us go ahead but it wasn't like we had even 7 guys.

acbc forfeited their pak game not because of the result but because they couldn't field a team, but they couldn't use call ups whereas in this situation they can. when they played poco, they showed up with a team and took their lumps, callups included.

i just didn't think inter were the type of team to forfeit, thats all.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
acbc forfeited their pak game not because of the result but because they couldn't field a team, but they couldn't use call ups whereas in this situation they can. when they played poco, they showed up with a team and took their lumps, callups included.

i just didn't think inter were the type of team to forfeit, thats all.

We didn't have a choice, we had 6 guys and we tried getting call ups. The Knights had the same problem earlier in the year when they were supposed to play us, they tried to get call ups and couldn't. It is life sometimes.

Like Outkast said playing with 7 then quitting at half time isn't much more credible, they should have magically called up another 4 guys...

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
No one wants to forfeit. 5-0 loss and a 250$ fine is what people sign up for. Why does that coyote give a shite?

just surprised to see inter forfeit thats all, i didn't think they would have a hard time fielding a squad, specially with a big club like nfs to call up guys from....but i guess no one wants to play....

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
coyotes 3 - 4 dynamo.....since conceding to inter in our league game a month ago we hadn't conceded a single goal in any competition till tonight when we conceded 4. brutal. their final goal came on the last kick of the game when we were well past the 3 minutes of stoppage time, ref was waiting for the ball to come back towards centre to blow the whistle but they scored before it could get there. we scored first. they tied it up on a mix up in our goal area off a free kick from the sidelines.....we scored two more to make it 3-1 but credit to dynamo, they ARE the hardest working team in the division, they were down two and didn't stop running, in fact they started playing even harder and were rewarded with a couple of goals in the last few mins and to top it off the final goal too.....what didn't help us at all was the fact that we had 7 guys play 90 mins in the prem game prior to ours. shitty. on to the dynamo again midweek in the bradner cup game, hopefully we are all rested by then and can put in a better performance than tonight.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
coyotes 3 - 4 dynamo.....since conceding to inter in our league game a month ago we hadn't conceded a single goal in any competition till tonight when we conceded 4. brutal. their final goal came on the last kick of the game when we were well past the 3 minutes of stoppage time, ref was waiting for the ball to come back towards centre to blow the whistle but they scored before it could get there. we scored first. they tied it up on a mix up in our goal area off a free kick from the sidelines.....we scored two more to make it 3-1 but credit to dynamo, they ARE the hardest working team in the division, they were down two and didn't stop running, in fact they started playing even harder and were rewarded with a couple of goals in the last few mins and to top it off the final goal too.....what didn't help us at all was the fact that we had 7 guys play 90 mins in the prem game prior to ours. shitty. on to the dynamo again midweek in the bradner cup game, hopefully we are all rested by then and can put in a better performance than tonight.

Are you sure you didn't forget any other reasons as to why your team lost?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you sure you didn't forget any other reasons as to why your team lost?

no, im sure if we had a couple extra subs we would have been fine, having more than half the team playing almost 3 hours of soccer really didnt help. we played very well for the first 80 minutes and were the better side clearly, hopefully guys are rested for weds and we can play even better than last night and get the win.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
surprised Inter forfeited...but then not really considering what our team is feeling like these days
shocked jimmy would attack Fox, mb10 etc for forfeiting considering ACBC Prem once forfeited the whole game and then at halftime in another game as his guys moved down to Jimmy's team
surprised that Dynamo beat Yotes, but not that the result came from hard work and determination. I agree with Jimmy: The Dynamo simply work harder than any other team I have played against or on.

1 more game and this season is FINALLY over...If Inter lays another egg and the Dynamo win and we beat the Young Guns, Dynamo goes to Provincials. These last two games mean a lot to LUFC sides.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 4- Coyotes 3

First of all Jimmy, ignore Arthur, I think the water in China has made him cranky! We do miss you Arte.

Jimmy summed it up pretty well, I'm glad we won because I was involved in every one of their goals. I should have had a Coyotes jersey on for Pete's sake. Proud of the guys last night, we REALLY worked hard and go rewarded, nobody put their head down and we kept going.

The Coyotes are stinkin fast with skill to boot, very tough team, going to be a great re-match on Wednesday. We are aching too, it is like a war of attrition, last man standing may win.

Johnny, how is your body count for Wednesday?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We will be short some, but we will be going hard. We are getting some help from Masters Prem and U21 for help off permits. We don't want to influence the outcome one way or the other. We want to win our last game of the year and go out on a positive note.

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still pretty choked that we had to forfiet sunday's game. Like MB10 said, we had 6 guys. I tried 3 different teams in our club (approx 60 guys) and not one could play or wanted to play. It shouldn't have come down to call ups anyway, We have enough signed to deal with it, or at least I thought we did.. But for some reason everyone but 6 guys had "prior" plans/work/kids etc. I know some of those are true, but others I still question. Oh well. Rant over. Now I have to try and collect cash for the forfeit from my guys, which will be like pulling teeth. No way i'm putting more money into the team. It would probably be easier asking you ttp'ers for the cash / donations... true story haha. Good luck Stolo and Blues in Pres finals. Also may go check out the dynamo n yotes game wednesday, should be a good one

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 more game and this season is FINALLY over...If Inter lays another egg and the Dynamo win and we beat the Young Guns, Dynamo goes to Provincials. These last two games mean a lot to LUFC sides.

That is alot of "ifs"... and also what "if" the league overturns that YG / Marga tie and makes it a YG win as I have heard? I prefer to have fate in our own hands, not relying on other results but too late for that!

We still have Bradner cup Wednesday, so its a tough week.

Coyotes were good offensively for 60 mins and caught us standing still a few times.... good job by my guys to dig in for the last few mins and good thing we had a few borrowed bodies to help out.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still pretty choked that we had to forfiet sunday's game. Like MB10 said, we had 6 guys. I tried 3 different teams in our club (approx 60 guys) and not one could play or wanted to play. It shouldn't have come down to call ups anyway, We have enough signed to deal with it, or at least I thought we did.. But for some reason everyone but 6 guys had "prior" plans/work/kids etc. I know some of those are true, but others I still question. Oh well. Rant over. Now I have to try and collect cash for the forfeit from my guys, which will be like pulling teeth. No way i'm putting more money into the team. It would probably be easier asking you ttp'ers for the cash / donations... true story haha. Good luck Stolo and Blues in Pres finals. Also may go check out the dynamo n yotes game wednesday, should be a good one

agreed....asking each guy for 13.75 $ is not a good time

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We will be short some, but we will be going hard. We are getting some help from Masters Prem and U21 for help off permits. We don't want to influence the outcome one way or the other. We want to win our last game of the year and go out on a positive note.
JBN, if you guys beat the young guns weds night I'm sure me n sub can make it worth your guys' while. I know you're season is almost done and you're probably gonna have a big nomads windup, I'm sure me n sub could contribute some beverages for you guys, and if sub can't I can cover his share ;) we'll all see each other weds night, so just make sure kushy comes out and carnie is there too...You guys should be fine. Even a draw will do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0